Status
Not open for further replies.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Mad that Arsenal could have gone a point clear in 3rd with a win here yet Emery is on the brink apparently.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
screenshot_20191021-21zjxz.png

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
So Liverpool were just 1 win away to reach City's longest running winning streak at 18 matches.. and they were stopped by United of all teams somehow.

PalatableFixedBoto-size_restricted.gif

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Outside of the big leagues, Chichester City FC were given a bye to the 2nd round of the FA Cup following Bury FC's demise.

They're donating a part of their £36,000 prize money to support Bury's revival. GG lads.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Outside of the big leagues, Chichester City FC were given a bye to the 2nd round of the FA Cup following Bury FC's demise.

They're donating a part of their £36,000 prize money to support Bury's revival. GG lads.
Yeah that's a really nice story. Mad they could really do with that money but are choosing to do some good elsewhere with it.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah that's a really nice story. Mad they could really do with that money but are choosing to do some good elsewhere with it.
Can't remember where I read it, but they've already amassed about £82,000 or so from this run so far, so I doubt a donation will make a massive dent in that.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I scrolled past the scores like five times trying to find the Juve game. New logo is garbage, bring back the old one

Wrong. It's very international and extremely recognizeable, ideal for merchandising even for people who don't give a fuck about Juventus. You have no idea how many people rock New York Yankees merch without ever having watched as much as a YouTube highlight video of the team.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Can't remember where I read it, but they've already amassed about £82,000 or so from this run so far, so I doubt a donation will make a massive dent in that.
They are so small that they are in the 4th tier of non league, every penny will be massive to the club so to give anything away is enormous. Maybe they'll sell a few mroe shirts to people that want to support their generosity.

Hopefully for them they get through the 2nd round and then get a mad big club away in the 3rd round. That gate receipt money will be massive to them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.