Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I've been very critical of Gabigol in the past but oh boy, he is the best player in Brazil right now and it's not even close.

timmbp

Oct 25, 2017
Final should be good. Best two clubs in South America. Shame they went with a neutral one leg affair.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Truth be told, Flamengo was unlucky, could have won by 2 or 3 in the first match. But I still need to be convinced it was a penalty todat, and after that goal Gremio gave up.

Final should be good. Best two clubs in South America. Shame they went with a neutral one leg affair.
Imagine 2 legs, Monumental and Maracanã. 2 Epic matches, amazing atmospheres. 1 match in Chile in the middle of the crisis instead...

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
It really is too bad that he hasn't been capable to adapt to European football
tbf, I don't think that had much to do with European football per se. He was just an asshole with bad attitude, who got a nickname he didn't deserve and sincerely was just not that good at football. He improved a lot since then and if his mind is in the right place, he should be able to play in Europe at a high level too.

Oct 25, 2017
Made up for the Ox. Great to see him back and thriving, could really help the midfield this season have more of an attacking element. In fact it was great to see Keita, Gomez and Lovren back in the fold, though I'm sure the latter will be picking himself about not managing to clear the ball before the Genk goal.

Also Bobby is fucking amazing.

Hahaha

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
tbf, I don't think that had much to do with European football per se. He was just an asshole with bad attitude, who got a nickname he didn't deserve and sincerely was just not that good at football. He improved a lot since then and if his mind is in the right place, he should be able to play in Europe at a high level too.

He still has a lot to prove before he can claim another shot in Serie A or whatever.
I mean, I'm happy if he grows to be a crack and if Icardi scores a shitton of goals, the more the merrier i.e. more money for the next transfers window.
Anything but what happened with Roberto Carlos, Pirlo and Coutinho 😆

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
On paper, an extended club world cup could be cool if they did it right. But fuck fifa for going with China

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Apparently, Smalling's face is now considered an arm. Great penalty, referee. Good luck with your career. It'a also ridiculous that EL doesn't have VAR.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal

I AM LIVING THIS SHIT!!!

Also shoutout to the very nice Arsenal gentleman Who literally walked me from Highbury Park to the stadium. Many thanks!!

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
The actual fuck is happening to this team? Laca better quit this falling about bollocks, for real.

Edit: and then he goes and does that. Well done Pepe.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lazio's EL is even more embarassing than Atalanta's CL. At least they know nearly nothing about European cups, Lazio should know better than this.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Ozil is shit. When he was being picked everyone moaned. Now hes been dropped everyone is moaning. Ozil isn't going to make the team suddenly better.

Status
Not open for further replies.