• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Romeu has been very good. Maybe the hey against Liverpool is to have a good CM/DM covering the passing lines.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Jeez, Zidane's shit was winning three Champions Leagues in a row, with many of those players. I'd sign for that shit any day of the week.

Thats kinda the problem, him sticking to the same players who are clearly not good/hungry enough anymore. That midfield especially needs replacement, on top of that our defense is shambles. This is pretty much the same team we had last season, minus Bale who got benched. Ronaldo left and took all the goals with him.

Wouldn't surprise me if we lost here 4-0 or something.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Same Madrid team as last year huh. I can't even remember who they got this summer besides Hazard and Jovic.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I swear. It has to be something. Adrian, ffs. The entire right side of the pitch was open. smh

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Adrían just singlehandedly destroyed my Fantasy team 😬

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
On the one hand Liverpool are lucky it wasn't 2-2 but on the other they were unlucky it even went to 2-1.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
That was a tense last 15 or so mins. Not happy with how it went, but super glad we got the three points.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I am praying Alisson comes back soon. Adrian is another Mignolet. What is Liverpool fascination with signing shit goal keepers?

Dec 12, 2017
Yo Adrian, I could have allowed a goal like that and I haven't played on a pitch in forever.

Gotdamn, thankful for that insurance goal. It's gonna be a long wait for Brazilian Thor to return. ☹☹☹

I am praying Alisson comes back soon. Adrian is another Mignolet. What is Liverpool fascination with signing shit goal keepers?

I heard 1-2 months which likely means longer.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I would've taken a 0-0 at HT. Brighton murdered Watford last week and we were missing our two best players

Need Anderson and Haller to carry us at Watford next week

Status
Not open for further replies.