• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purdy

Oct 27, 2017
There isn't a single redeeming thing about England fans. Feel bad for any Liverpool player 'representing' that sack of shit

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Why would anyone still be stanning that rapist? 😅

ShinRPGamer

Nov 4, 2017
TFW you barely care about Italy's game the since the only thing that matters there is maintaining the perfect record. I guess for Bosnia cares about keeping its slim direct qualification hopes alive but I'll be shocked if Finland botches it.

Katsyo

Oct 27, 2017
Don't know if there are any Finns here who have waited for this moment but...
Somehow I feel so empty, we finally fucking did it and with a team that I don't think anyone would have thought we would make it if you showed them the players we have on paper.

KillerMan91

Oct 25, 2017
Ei helvetti... ite pursahdin itkuun vähän aikaa pelin päätyttyä, jotenkin vaan iski johonkin niin hemmetin syvälle et ei mitään rajaa. No tuli anaki oman elämän aika nähtyä tämäkin, että kuolemaa voi rauhassa ootella :D
Vaikka itsekkin olen pitkään toivonut maajoukkueen pääsyä kisoihin niin en sentään aivan itkuun purskahtanut (ehkä olen liian tunnusomainen suomalainen mies lol ). Toki erittäin onnellinen. Toivottavasti itse kisoista saataisiin edes 1 piste =P. Tehdään samantien islannit ja puolivälieriin !
ce672fe326ec42128d4ade83a21db3e7.jpg

Last edited:

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Well done Finland happy for you guys. Hopefully you guys can end up in the same group as Sweden now in the Euros 😎 👊

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Imagine that. Bolton went from -12 points at the start of the season to now +1. If they stay up after all the drama wow

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Liverpool are about to win the league, one cannot simply allow this topic to be Liverpool fans celebrating and screaming come the end of the season.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Well, after missing out on the 2016 Euros and 2018 WC we've qualified for a tournament again but if we keep playing like this we wont make it far. Koeman just continues to make extremely weird choices.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
I was afraid the golden generation of 2018 WC Final is going to be hard to replace, but I was wrong. We've got some good up and coming players it's insane.

Vlašić, Brekalo, Livaković, Petković, Oršić, Kovačić... the list goes on. We've even sorted out the neverending hole at left fullback.

Looking forward to many great tournaments. First in the sights is 2020 Euro.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Well, after missing out on the 2016 Euros and 2018 WC we've qualified for a tournament again but if we keep playing like this we wont make it far. Koeman just continues to make extremely weird choices.
Koeman is too conservative to make it difficult for top teams. Always has been as a manager. If Ajax can start two attacking midfielders against Chelsea, it says something when Koeman starts with two defensive midfielders against Northern Ireland.

Not blaming Koeman for this, but imagine if Ziyech could play on the wing instead of Babel, Berghuis or Bergwijn. What a downgrade those three are.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Racist incident in the Dutch 2nd tier today unfortunately. According to the player who was racially abused he was called "cancerous black", "cancerous n-word", "cancerous cotton picker" and "black pete" with the coach of the opposing team also calling him a "pathetic guy". Ref immediately temporarily paused the game once he noticed what was going on and let Excelsior (the team of the racially abused player) decide if they wanted to continue or permanently abandon the game. The club to which the racist supporters belong to denies that any racist outings happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.