Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Not expecting a win today anyway. Mou said Saturday he was practically throwing the match away cause he wants to focus on Europa.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Never seen that in my life lmao.
If it happened on screen I missed it but I was so confused when Mourinho stormed off and then the commentator explained it.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
That was coming for a while, Chelsea pretty much rested on their lead. 1-1.

There hasn't been all that much great football during this match, but it has been tense at least.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
An aging Mata is worth 10 Dan James, Jesse Lingards, Fred, Dalot...

Edit: I like seeing a smiling Pogba.

Last edited:

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Thought Brighton were gonna avenge their League defeat. Got pretty much outplayed today.

It looked like they would at the very least get an equaliser till Ole subbed out some of the bench trash. Like how Woodward and the board can't see the cavern in quality difference between the back up players and many of the starters is beyond me.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
It looked like they would at the very least get an equaliser till Ole subbed out some of the bench trash. Like how Woodward and the board can't see the cavern in quality difference between the back up players and many of the starters is beyond me.
Yeah... it's weird too, considering United could easily match up to most big clubs if they wanted to spend the money. Even on a long-term plan, focusing on younger/lesser known players, they should definitely have a much better overall squad.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
This fucking team might be in for Dembele. Apparently Thiago was asking too much in wages, but signing Dembele (on loan or whatever), paying the wages he obviously wants, and not see him play more than a handful of games due to his injury record, is a deal that makes sense to them?

Dembele apparently turned down Liverpool. United are nowhere near Liverpool's quality, so why would he want to come here if it isn't for the purse strings? I don't want a player like that. Another Alexis Sanchez incoming. If you're saying not to Liverpool and yes to this United team, you're a mercenary with no interest in winning and you can fuck off.

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Carlos Vinicius is coming to Spurs, loan with buy option. Much better than Milik. Incredible business from Levy so far this window, I won't know what to do with myself if he somehow ends it with Skriniar.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Carlos Vinicius is coming to Spurs, loan with buy option. Much better than Milik. Incredible business from Levy so far this window, I won't know what to do with myself if he somehow ends it with Skriniar.

Belotti was my personal first choice.But yeah id be happy with Vinicious choice myself. Something just worries me about Milik. Probably cause Roma backed out at the last minute after his physical. He has had 2 ACL injuries. So i wonder if that made them nervous?

I still think we will get Skriniar over the line before the deadline. This has to be the best transfer window Spurs ever had.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
He is somewhat limited though. I'm sure that it's something that with the right manager he can overcome though.

But he can't play, at all, in a match in which his team has most if the possession and is constantly pressing the opponent. Doesn't know how to create plays with his passing or how to open up spaces with his positioning.

Now, if it's a game in which his team is betting on counters or in generally fast attacks? Then yeah, fits like a glove.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
In Pound sterling:

Rúben Dias: 62M
João Cancelo: 60M
Aymeric Laporte: 57M
John Stones: 50M
Kyle Walker: 50M
Benjamin Mendy: 49.2M
Nathan Aké: 41M
Danilo: 26.9M
Angeliño: 5.3M
Issa Kaboré: 4

TOTAL: 405.4M £ (443.9M €)

Pep has spent all of this (not even counting the keepers lmao) and still manages to have a currently shit defense. Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.