Huncho

Jun 10, 2020
Man City did not lose any of their last 20 matches. 😭😭😭

If we lose the PL because of Fulham and Aston Villa, Imma be pissed as hell. 2 points. 2 freaking points. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Zaph

Oct 25, 2017
city are winning the league again. and they've been vulnerable this season so we can only blame our collective selves

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yeah if Arsenal don't win it this year then I don't see them winning it for a long time. They had so many lucky breaks this season. Nearly every time they had a tough fixture the other team had key players injured or suspended, so many ref calls in their favour, barely any key injuries to their squad other than Timber. Stars won't align that favourably again.

Cheating City can not be stopped.

coldsagging

AVALANCHE
Oct 27, 2017
Glad I resigned myself to City winning the league after Liverpool lost to Palace. Saved me watching a lot of pointless football.

Same again next year? Fun innit.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
I think people are dismissing the Tottenham match really quick.

City have only scored one goal there in the past 4 years and thats in an FA Cup match and near Injury time from a corner.

Tottenham came from behind to beat burnley 2-1 at home. City match is their last home match of the season and they are still fighting for europe. This upcoming game might be their hardest match of the season.

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
city are winning the league again. and they've been vulnerable this season so we can only blame our collective selves
Man City in 2024: WWWWDWWWDDWWWWWWW

So vulnerable.

Yeah if Arsenal don't win it this year then I don't see them winning it for a long time. They had so many lucky breaks this season. Nearly every time they had a tough fixture the other team had key players injured or suspended, so many ref calls in their favour, barely any key injuries to their squad other than Timber. Stars won't align that favourably again.
Well I mean Tomiyasu, Partey, Jesus, Zinchenko all missed chunks of the season, Partey almost all of it. Definitely could have been worse for sure but still.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
Based on h2h and match history, Yeah? They've never scored a single goal at spurs for the past 4 years at least and never gotten a single point here either.

History or not, to suggest this is City's toughest game of the season is laughable. Can Spurs win or draw yes, but that doesn't make this City's toughest game of the season. Spurs are in awful form and no amount of history is going to change that.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
History or not, to suggest this is City's toughest game of the season is laughable. Can Spurs win or draw yes, but that doesn't make this City's toughest game of the season. Spurs are in awful form and no amount of history is going to change that.
They have been yeah but they did just come from behind to beat burnley at home..so you never know.. their team isn't riddled with injuries..they have almost all their main players fit. Its just the 'form' and it is City to which they have always been a kryptonite of sorts. Forgot to mention that this match is also their last home game so they might go all out just to get a win or something that'll cheer up the crowd.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
They have been yeah but they did just come from behind to beat burnley at home..so you never know.. their team isn't riddled with injuries..they have almost all their main players fit. Its just the 'form' and it is City to which they have always been a kryptonite of sorts. Forgot to mention that this match is also their last home game so they might go all out just to get a win or something that'll cheer up the crowd.

I only take issue with the idea that this is City's toughest game of the season, nothing more. I think the bad record will be broken. But stranger things have happened. Even in victory today Spurs looked very open at the back. It would be hilarious if Spurs for Ed dropped points though. What a twist.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
I only take issue with the idea that this is City's toughest game of the season, nothing more. I think the bad record will be broken. But stranger things have happened. Even in victory today Spurs looked very open at the back. It would be hilarious if Spurs for Ed dropped points though. What a twist.
Fine I take that back. You're right.

Iam expecting City to outscore Tottenham due to that defense at least.

Zaph

Oct 25, 2017
11/2 for a united win, damn. they're not having a good season but crazier things have happened

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
11/2 for a united win, damn. they're not having a good season but crazier things have happened
So I just checked wins/losses for united and arsenal h2h home and away in since 2020 season and Arsenal have recorded 5 wins and 2 losses and united 2 wins and 5 losses.. the rest are draws.

With that said though, Arsenal have won only once at Old trafford in this years at OT, rest are either draws or (2) losses.

Oct 27, 2017
At this stage of the season does it matter if you play like shit but win 1-0 because it comes off Casemiro's arse or something?
GD is a real consideration right now so winning by a few goals is preferable.

Plus, a big win would be very funny and make Goldbridge have a giant meltdown.

I'm still not expecting us to thrash United BTW

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
GD is a real consideration right now so winning by a few goals is preferable.

Plus, a big win would be very funny and make Goldbridge have a giant meltdown.

I'm still not expecting us to thrash United BTW

Does it though? Considering Man City need to draw their penultimate game and then there's only one left for you both and Man City need to make up like 3-4 goal swing which I doubt happens considering you'll put 3 or 4 at home to an Everton already at the beach.

Oh the banter aspect I get 100%.