• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
siimbaria-jude-bellingham-ad.gif

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like Real much and don't want to see them win yet another but I'll accept it to get rid of the 115 times cheats

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
dang these outcomes fuck over Newcastle and other teams outside the top 5 in the EPL, regarding Europe right?

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
EPL money needed a reality check. We're so worldwide its starting to hurt.

I'm spurs, but its for the best. we'd never stand a chance, and our finances are solid anyway

Obviously I'd like us to finish as high as possible but I do think Champion League football would be a step too far next season at this stage in the Ange project (plus Europa league is infinitely more winnable)

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
Didn't watch the game so only just seen the penalties after hearing talk of the Bernardo pen. I'm always of the opinion a top professional footballer should be able to put it reasonably close to one of the upper corners 9 times out of 10 where it is almost impossible to save so it feels like any penalty that goes within the GKs reach is a soft penalty but really how often do you see a GK not dive for a pen? I'm assuming Lunin did his homework on that one but in any other game he goes one way or the other and people are saying it is a good penalty. Seen far, far worse.

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like either team but I prefer playing Real than another shitty billionaire's toy from the billionaire's playground league. So thanks to Madrid. We already got rid of the other one for the rest of the football world.

Kazaam

Oct 26, 2017
London
These have been some of the best ucl quarter finals. Blockbusters, drama, upsets, penalties, everything you'd possibly want

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I see the calls for Arteta to be sacked are out in force tonight lol, how quickly people forget the dross of 2 years ago

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Rodri not doing pens when he literally
puts them away for Spain is mad, Pep overthinks alot but this time I think he wasn't thinking at all

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Also the city/madrid game is the perfect example for why away goal rules were great for CL and need to make a comeback