Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
The second half won't go like the first half hour did, really needed that second goal. Don't want to single one player out but Havertz has been poor

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
The Arsenal players seem high strung and it affects their decision making going forward.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Can't remember a time this season when Chelsea have been on it in the 2nd half, Whereas Arsenal usually get a goal quickly, think this'll be pretty straightforward for Arsenal

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Chelsea's corner defense is a bold strategy to let the team have the edge of the 18

Badiashile looks like a league 2 player. He can't play. Seems clear.

Sterling for all his issues is way better than mudryk and should not be behind him, even if mudryk tracks back better (and I'm not sure he does)

That's what I got

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't even mention Jackson being scared to head the ball and using his hand.

Jackson on cue missed the target from 5 feet. Yikes lol. Needs a joelinton type reinvention.

I'm not the biggest palmer guy, but does any other team have as big a gap between their 1st and 2nd best player?

slider

Nov 10, 2020
I'd imagine Havertz's confidence has been in the toilet for a chunk of time. Good to see him turn it around and a well taken second.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I feel bad for Petrovic. He had a good game. Its a team that straight up quit and a manager who doesn't care.

Enzo, Caicedo, Mudryk simply aren't good enough. Cole Palmer was dragging so much dead weight this season.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017

vlcsnap-2023-04-27-08h20m24s855.png

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I can't believe Chelsea spent something like 200 mil plus for Enzo, Mudryk, and Jackson. What the hell were they smoking?

They spent 32 million for Jackson. Out of all the bad signings they had hes pretty far down the list honestly. Caicedo is a putrid footballer. Enzo is fat and out of shape. Mudryk is just bad at everything. He doesn't even run anymore