Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Villa win tonight.

Tbh I hope City lose their game against West Ham as it would be peak Arsenal to then lose to Everton.

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
Can't see Spurs getting anything against City. Guess only slight chance is if Liverpool somehow beat this Aston Villa side to give Spurs a bit of hope of making top four, and even then, City in title race mode is near unstoppable.

Oct 27, 2017
Love Big Ange, the beautiful Aussie bastard. Love Sonny. Love Romero, the cheeky Argentine legend. I have faith in them. They can do the business.

#Hopium

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
Love Big Ange, the beautiful Aussie bastard. Love Sonny. Love Romero, the cheeky Argentine legend. I have faith in them. They can do the business.

#Hopium
IMG_2648.png

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Looking ahead, I'll be doing a thread for the Euros this summer. Any suggestions for thread titles would be greatly appreciated, as I don't think I can fit Gary Lineker's saying about German football in.

'What's the German Word for Schadenfreude' maybe.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Looking ahead, I'll be doing a thread for the Euros this summer. Any suggestions for thread titles would be greatly appreciated, as I don't think I can fit Gary Lineker's saying about German football in.

Use SPF this summer (Saka, Palmer, Foden)

Siiiuuu one last time

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018

Just remember Europe is a big place and the thread and title doesn't have to revolve around England

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Simon hooper is 100% trying to provoke Klopp so he reacts and he can book his

Or he's just completely useless

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Villa play pretty good football, but wasteful right at the final moment. Just turn and pass the ball, don't try to backheel it