• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
Whatever gets them more riled up. Hope they end up in a mass brawl with plenty of injuries that last until the end of May.

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
Man I hope we're on that PL banner in the next OT.

I mean chances of getting anymore wins are slim, though Arsenal's away record might just save us next weekend./

Praying for a midweek draw in Saints v Swans, that'll sort me, anything except a Saints win. Though if by some miracle we even got a point against City today I'll probably streak down my road.

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
Last day of the Championship - 12:30pm all games

a20c4321-4f43-475b-aa2e-105dfafdd39a.png

Cardiff (vs 19th placed Reading) will be automatically promoted if they equal or better Fulham's result (vs 20th placed Birmingham).

Play-off places are all sorted except Preston in 7th have an outside chance to sneak into 6th if they beat Burton and Derby lose against Barnsley.

6cf6b500-8e34-4ad1-8048-91d80adcb948.png

Sunderland are already down but any 2 of the 5 sides above them could drop into League 1 with them.
Speaking of relegation battles in tier 2 football, here's how Germany's 2. Bundesliga looks before the second-to-last matchday (all games today at 1530 CEST, 1430 BST):

liga2pfu5s.png

Kaiserslautern is gone, but everyone up to eighth place is still in danger. Except for Aue against Dresden, no one is playing relegation rivals as well, so the table might just look very similar after today's games.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Damn Sunderland. What happened to all of those teams? I remember Birmingham, Sunderland and Bolton were all good. I hate to see good teams fall like that

DukeBobby

Oct 25, 2017
Sunderland beating Wolves.

Pfft, so much for being the best Championship team ever. Can't even get to 100 points.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, I'm a soccer fan of the Newcastle Jets from Newcastle, New South Wales. Glad to meet you all.

Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland beating Wolves.

Pfft, so much for being the best Championship team ever. Can't even get to 100 points.

The best Championship team ever is Fulham.

They finished 6th last year and 3rd this year and are currently bottling the automatic race by losing to Birmingham. But it's Fulham.

Nobody really knows why but somebody somewhere last year decided Fulham needed to be in the Premier League so decided they're the best. So that's it. It's them.

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
We're after Jorginho, Pulisic, Maddison, and Alisson this summer according to Ian Doyle.

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
really hate it when refs call "high kick" or dangerous play whenever another player goes in low with their head, I mean, the kick was waist high at most.

Maika_Fan

Oct 28, 2017
I was wondering what the constant 'bing bong' sound was at the eithad, its a fire alarm issue!

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
Actual shots on target from Town, I've been really impressed so far. Pritchard coming close too if not for a decent save there.

Carbonox

Dec 13, 2017
Fucking Fulham are total melts.

I also had a cherry flavoured beer yesterday and now i need more.

schatuk

Oct 25, 2017
So we finally get rid of Stoke and possibly West Brom only to swap them for Colin Wanker and his Cardiff boys and possibly Pulis with Boro

*sigh*. Plus ca change

schatuk

Oct 25, 2017
Actually attack City and you can get at them. Weird.

This is entirely true but the problem lies in their ability to counter from deep - try and push onto them and lose possession and 3 seconds later they have a 4 on 2

They aren't infallible at all and can definitely be got at but conversely they are also very good going forwards

schatuk

Oct 25, 2017
does this look ok to you guys?

the keeper saved the pen, then the defender who was near the pen taker got to the ball before him and cleared it to a corner. I swear penalties have the least enforced rules in a football game.
Keeper off the line plus multiple instances of encroachment. A retake should be ordered there, no question. But yeah, rules on pens are really badly policed

Status
Not open for further replies.