Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

It's time for respected leadership on the world stage—and dignified leadership at home. It's time for equal opportunity, equal rights, and equal justice. It's time for an economy that rewards those who actually do the work. It's time for a president who will stand up for all of us.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
If I he starts to get enough votes I'll support him. I want to see him vs Trump in debates. Bring the salt, Trump supporters will cry.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Trump ran on Republican fear and Biden is running on Democrat fear. Who is running on Independent fear?

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The candidate with the best chance of beating trump.
He will probably not win the primaries and if he does, it will be a repeat of 2016 in terms internal splits within the party.
8 years of Trump here we go.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
I wonder how many people are actually gonna watch the video, lol. As much as it pains me to say it, that video was very well done, unfortunately.

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So will his polling numbers magically drop now that he's officially official?

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017
I don't hate the guy but I don't believe he'll bring the change so desperately needed in this country. Just more of the status quo.

The nomination is his for the taking unfortunately.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
We have the opportunity to elect someone who actually has a vision. Electing Biden would be such a waste.

Goat Mimicry

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have a hard time believing he can take a stand against white supremacy while making excuses for the party that made those white supremacists confident enough to march in the open.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
The candidate with the best chance of beating trump.
He will probably not win the primaries and if he does, it will be a repeat of 2016 in terms internal splits within the party.
8 years of Trump here we go.
I don't see why not (if anything, I'd say his chances are the best for that overall among this massive crop of candidates).

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
Super concerned about the creepy Joe shit, but I do get giddy when I think about his potential GE appeal to blue collar centrist independents in the rust belt, and likely a near guarantee of PA for the dems.

I do anticipate he wins the primary, though he won't get my vote there.

Status
Not open for further replies.