• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

stopmrdomino

Jun 25, 2023
gWhTSOh.png

• Mad Max theme for the next season, with Pirates of the Caribbean collab.
• Season with Doctor Doom thumbnail (Marvel season/Fantastic Four Collab?)
• Chapter 2 OG Season
• Chapter 6
• Fortnite Festival with Billie Eilish, Metallica, Karol G and Snoop Dogg.
• Star Destroyer in LEGO Fortnite.

Source from Reddit

I'm down for Chapter 2 OG. Invasion was my favourite.

Hope the LEGO Star Wars stuff is more than a small event… And I'm glad to see Klombos in LEGO, too.

Really not interested in another Marvel season…

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
None of the rumoured FF7 skins?

Guess my Fortnite Fatigue continues…..

OP
OP
stopmrdomino

stopmrdomino

Jun 25, 2023
None of the rumoured FF7 skins?

Guess my Fortnite Fatigue continues…..
I would imagine this only has the crossovers that have in-game events tied to them in it, and certainly not all of them - just the ones already scheduled

Using a placeholder image for an internal thing doesn't discount this from being real, tbh. The LEGO stuff is convincing and they really using placeholders for other stuff in the roadmap.

We'll know VERY soon if this is legitimate just by the virtue of Billie Eilish and LEGO Star Destroyer.

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
I'm still amazed by the Fortnite Concerts in game. Such a cool idea and it's the only time I redownload Fortnite lol

Molten_

Oct 28, 2017
fortnite is actually crazy, feels like a fever dream sometimes. I don't think people really understand how insane of a crossover is has become. not just gaming, but in all of media.

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
None of this would be exciting to me. Marvel and Star Wars are like THE most overdone crossovers with Fortnite. And I don't care about the bad Rock Band mode.

OldBenKenobi

Oct 25, 2017
Ohhh the Mad Max Theme for Next season intrigues me. I took this season off because I wanted to catch up on other games and the BP didnt really excite me.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
We'll know next week if the road maps true with the lady Gaga festival pass ending. It ends in 4 days and they still haven't even hinted at what's coming next. Song output has been mediocre so far. Tons of pop songs with the most boring empty lanes ever outside of occasionally hitting buttons on vocal. Or the same 3 notes for 2:30 if you're on drums.

Hope the maps true as that means potc next season which would be the only thing that'll make me switch off my lady Gaga avatar.

Scarlett

Dec 5, 2020
Is that confirming Eilish for next week in Festival, or later on?

NVM, just noticed the calendar.

Sangral