Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Magneto is in

View: https://twitter.com/FortniteGame/status/1793763891505180896?s=19
l17dvgf.jpeg

Sheev

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was literally just talking to some friends the other day about how I hoped they'd add a Magneto skin soon, I'm in.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Speed Freekz not even out yet and Fortnite is trying to steal it's thunder.

*This post is for comedy haha laugh purposes only*

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I'm liking the theme and potential skins way more than the last season so I might play this time.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Magneto in Battle Pass, yet another iconic skin that will never ever be available again after 3 months, haha.
I need to see the season's furry skin though.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
That actually looked fun. Hopefully there's better Metallica songs in the Festival pass.

DuckSauce

Powered by Friendship™
Aug 19, 2023
I just can not see how this will be fun, vehicles in Fortnite absolutely do not work well for actual combat engagement. We shall see how the update actually plays.

Sarobi

Oct 25, 2017
Sony better not mess up this chance to introduce Twisted Metal to Fortnite this season.

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it's going to be a big shake-up season. Will have to check it out and see how differentiated it is soonish. New visual elements and engine approvements seem to be pushing the Each Season is A Different Game aspect.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
There's evidence that they tried but Sony said no.

Huh what? I have been checking anything related to Fortnite during the season and seeing all people complaining about him not coming back and even the famous dataminers but never once saw this mentioned. This is surprising tbh, if there was evidence, I have missed it. Where did anyone talk about this matter?

OP
OP
RockmanBN

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Huh what? I have been checking anything related to Fortnite during the season and seeing all people complaining about him not coming back and even the famous dataminers but never once saw this mentioned. This is surprising tbh, if there was evidence, I have missed it. Where did anyone talk about this matter?
Maybe gonna do something with the GoW Ragnarok PC release? Wonder if they are going to do a buy game to get skin promo like they've done with some other game skins in the past.

Last edited:

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
At one point this season they updated Kratos' shop tabs. Usually that indicates that a skin will be coming back to the item shop but then it never happened.

Considering how Kratos hasn't come back for years while Master Chief (which originally came out around the same time) has in that time, Sony is probably the problem.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I saw the full BP skins and the 2 collab ones carry it immensely, we went from a strong cohesive BP with the Greek Gods to random post-apocalyptic skins imo.
Even Season 1 with the Underground / Syndicate felt more cohesive than this.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah this update is big, very big, gonna tale a while.

I was hoping that this season will bfinally bring HW Lumen and RT at 60 FPS to consoels but sadly it's still in UE5 roadmap so it gonna mostly drop with UE5.5 so probably next year. Bummer. If current consoels need to wait for such huge optimisations, at elast we cna be sure the PS5 Pro will be the pioneer in that regard and won't wait this long.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I hope this update finally fixed the fairly unacceptable UI issues that have been a problem for half a year. Things like the cursor repeating selections on the menu to favorite an item and the bug (or poor decision) where an item is equipped if you press the button to look at an outfit's styles.

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
i think the style is more interesting than the current season but vehicle battles are very uninteresting to me other than the train

DuckSauce