View: https://youtu.be/vG5BILeFI3M

Last edited:
    New songs coming every Thursday beginning January 11, 2024
  • rpm

Into the Woods
    The Fallen
    Oct 25, 2017
    Parts Unknown

View: https://twitter.com/FNFestival/status/1744735894446428459?t=IF7mpQmf4rDOWjzhlJX94Q&s=19

Me and my wife just started playing Fortnite on PC right before Christmas for the first time ever, so we don't have many skins or emotes. We both really want the Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman outfits, any idea when they may return to the store? Do they have a set rotation or anything?
    Which of the two Harley Quinn skins? One of them is available 24/7.

Instrument Controller FAQ New
  • OP
    OP
    Lukar

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
    Oct 27, 2017
    6ee1Sy4.png
    • Q: What kinds of instrument controllers are currently supported?
      A: At this time, only guitar controllers are supported in Fortnite Festival, for use with Pro Lead and Pro Bass song charts.
    • Q: Is support for drums, microphones, and keys coming in the future?
      A: Drum support is coming in a later update. Other kinds of controllers / inputs are currently unconfirmed and unlikely to be supported, as song files in-game only include charts for guitar and drum peripherals.
    • Q: What platforms support music instrument controllers?
      A: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.​
    • Q: What controllers are officially supported?
      A: See the table below for information on officially supported controllers.​
    PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4​
    Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One​
    PC​
    RIFFMASTER Wireless Guitar Controller for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4
    ✅​
    Rock Band 4 Rivals Wireless Fender™ Jaguar Guitar for PlayStation 4
    ✅​
    Rock Band 4 Wireless Fender™ Stratocaster™ Guitar for PlayStation 4
    ✅​
    RIFFMASTER Wireless Guitar Controller for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC
    ✅​
    ✅​
    Rock Band 4 Rivals Wireless Fender™ Jaguar Guitar for Xbox One
    ✅​
    Rock Band 4 Wireless Fender™ Stratocaster™ Guitar for Xbox One
    ✅​
    • Q: Will support for other guitar controllers be added in the future?
      A: Harmonix and Epic Games are looking into expanding controller support in the future.
    • Q: I have the Rock Band 4 Legacy Adapter for Xbox One. Does it work with Fortnite Festival?
      A: No.
    • Q: I have the Guitar Hero II wired X-Plorer controller for Xbox 360. Does it work with Fortnite Festival?
    • A: Officially and by default, no. However, it should work if you use the Roll Limitless or Roll Limitless Mini adapter. See below for information on that.
    • Q: I have a Guitar Hero Live guitar. Is there a way to get it to work with Fortnite Festival?
    • A:
      uU4MlUr.gif
    • Q: I have a guitar controller that currently isn't officially supported. Am I out of luck?
      A: Not necessarily. Community-made solutions have been devised over the years for games such as Clone Hero, and thankfully, several of these are compatible with Fortnite Festival, allowing you to use controllers from the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii era of rhythm games.
      • If you're playing on PC, the FestivalInstrumentMapper app allows you to use many different guitar controllers with the PC version of Fortnite Festival, including the PlayStation version of the Riffmaster (as long as it's in PS5 mode).
      • The Roll Limitless / Roll Limitless Mini adapter can be used with Fortnite Festival on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Series X|S, and PC, allowing you to use any Roll Limitless-compatible guitar with the game on those platforms. Your Roll Limitless must be updated to the Fortnite Festival Pro firmware (listed under Guitar and then Universal), and you must follow the steps outlined below depending on your platform. (Steps copied and pasted from the Roll Limitless Discord server's #information channel)
        • PS4 & PS5: By default, the Roll Limitless mimics a PS3 guitar, and this won't work in Fortnite Festival. The Roll Limitless has an alternative native PS4 mode, and this is compatible with Fortnite Festival. Plug a USB Hub into the Roll Limitless, and plug both a compatible 3rd party PS4 controller and guitar into the hub, and the Roll Limitless will automatically switch to acting like a PS4 guitar. The PS4 controller must stay plugged into the Roll Limitless while the Roll Limitless is being used. More information, including a list of compatible controllers, can be found here. If you're in the US, the PS4 Nacon Mini is probably the best pick for a controller.
        • Xbox One, Series X|S, & PC: Fortnite Festival on these platforms all only accept Xbox RB4 guitars, and the steps to get it working are the same on Xbox and PC. Plug an Xbox One/Series controller into the USB-A port Roll Limitless, and plug the microusb port of the Roll Limitless into the Xbox/PC. After a few seconds, a green light should appear near the microusb port of the Roll Limitless, indicating it is ready to use. You can now unplug the controller and plug in the guitar. Alternatively, you can plug a USB Hub into the Roll Limitless, and plug both the controller and guitar into the hub.
      • If you're using a Wii guitar, the RetroCultMods V3 adapter works with Fortnite Festival as long as you use the latest version of the RCM Programming Tool. Click here for a complete guide.
    If any of the information above is found to be outdated or incorrect, or if there's something new that you think should be added, please tag me so that I can add it to this post.

Last edited: