Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
fortnite-outfit-Guggimon.jpg

At first I thought he was a original skin, then I readed he was a collab from Superplastic. Was surprised but not a big deal.

But so I learned he's also a "digital influencer" with a Instagram filled with pics like this:

It's just me or the tone doesn't fit at all? I know they also added Rick, Predator etc., but they are much more ingrained in pop culture than this, so I'm just very surprised and would like to know WHY.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Swear I've seen this skin like months ago or something

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Someone at Epic is probably a fan and it worked out perfectly since they always include a weird anthropomorphic character in each battle pass. That character definitely fit the bill.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
this definitely looks like something modern teens would like, so it fits.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
At least on Reddit people hate him a lot (but just because they hate collabs on the BP)

As someone who keeps an eye on Reddit from afar, and engages in a few specific communities that pass my sniff test...

Reddit is a bad way to judge like 99% of content out there. No way is this gonna line up with the same demographics.

OP
OP
Rosebud

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
If there is one Sony IP that needs to end in Fortnite, it's The Last of Us. I'd buy Ellie, Abby and Joel with the swiftest buy button. Ellie going on a killing spree sounds good to me.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Well, there's another skin from them coming:

Superplastic makes some really cool vinyl figurines; so I guess it was a combination of that and picking a known character from them rather than create a new one.