Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
Well don't take the "catch fish at fishing spots" quest. It's bugged and you can't complete it

Edit: Looted fish from coolers and that completed it. Okay I guess lol.

Last edited:

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
The new locker is so broken, it's nuts how much they fuck it up every season, I have a lot of styles I can't change and sometimes you go to change a style and it's for a completely different item.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
Coming back after 3 seasons... Wtf did they do. It's awful. There's no way they think this is better.

The whole front end is terrible.
I prefer it. You could just as easily complain if it always worked the current way and they changed to the previous way. Let's say you'd like to swap between presets of dance emotes, seasonal emotes, and traversal emotes.

In the old way, if you chose a preset, and then changed all your emotes, and then chose a new preset, you'd then be forced to change every single emote again. And then changed your preset again, and then you'd have to change every single emote again one by one.

And now in your current preset, if you changed all your wraps. If you then changed to yet another preset, you'd now have to change both all your wraps and all your emotes again. Now swapping to an older preset? Your emotes would be there, but you'd have to change all your wraps again one by one. The old system forced you to fully commit to every single slot or else individually change every single thing of every section, the new system allows you to quickly swap out individually categories.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Figured the wall jump, it's not actually a wall jump, it's small ledges that you can grab onto. Assassin's Creed style.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
The new locker is so broken, it's nuts how much they fuck it up every season, I have a lot of styles I can't change and sometimes you go to change a style and it's for a completely different item.
At this point I may get the pass only for the LEGO styles lol, tiger looks cute there

ROMASS

One Winged Slayer
Oct 15, 2018
So getting the full 1500 V-bucks from the BP requires level 141 now instead of level 90-something like before.
Bleah

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
Yeah, I don't know about this one. Just feels like a big miss, especially coming off OG.

The map seems very empty, which it's a new chapter so maybe that's the point but I can't imagine playing Zero Build on this map right now. The weapon mod system feels entirely pointless and makes looting a massive chore, more so when I have to literally stop and read what is on the weapon I just picked up. The TTK might be the lowest it's ever been all around, the Striker AR is like they took the Foundation rifle from last chapter and just turned it into a regular gun lol. The new quest system is just more steps to slow down people's progress and make them have to play more. Then you have stuff like the UI changes that are near universally loathed and Epic just sticks their fingers in their ears about it.

I don't know, just don't have much in the way of positive impressions at this point.

procello

May 1, 2023
This feels so good after OG -- the locker change sucks, I can't figure out how to random from all presets, but everything actually in-game feels so much slicker and nicer. New movement animations are super smooth, guns feel great, map is really pretty with all the UE5 stuff cranked up. More of this, less of OG.

Sangral

Powered by Friendship™
Feb 17, 2022
I prefer it. You could just as easily complain if it always worked the current way and they changed to the previous way. Let's say you'd like to swap between presets of dance emotes, seasonal emotes, and traversal emotes.

In the old way, if you chose a preset, and then changed all your emotes, and then chose a new preset, you'd then be forced to change every single emote again. And then changed your preset again, and then you'd have to change every single emote again one by one.

And now in your current preset, if you changed all your wraps. If you then changed to yet another preset, you'd now have to change both all your wraps and all your emotes again. Now swapping to an older preset? Your emotes would be there, but you'd have to change all your wraps again one by one. The old system forced you to fully commit to every single slot or else individually change every single thing of every section, the new system allows you to quickly swap out individually categories.

Na, I agree, the whole front end is awful now and overcomplicated.
I mean just looking at how the settings menu for the game looks like now, it feels it aged 5 years, it feels so clumsy and ugly.

And the preset stuff is just a bad idea coming to life. I don't even get what the problem is in the second half of your post.

The old system forced you to fully commit to every single slot or else individually change every single thing of every section,

Congratulations, you perfectly described what a f'n preset is, and how it should be cause that's the whole concept of a pre-set. 😅

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations, you perfectly described what a f'n preset is, and how it should be cause that's the whole concept of a pre-set. 😅
Just to clarify before going any further, you are aware there are presets still in the game, right?

Ok, I amm still downloading the update. I will see if they give me Vbucks like you and ifiremonkey.

There are no vbucks for compensation, it's not mentioned in the tweet.

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
I think I was level 74 or 78, something like that, in OG and I got 800 vbucks. Don't know if that's the reason why but I have no other indication as to what it would be for.

Sangral

Powered by Friendship™
Feb 17, 2022
Just to clarify before going any further, you are aware there are presets still in the game, right?

Yes, but now overcomplicated and split up into their own presets.

Everything people ever wanted was 200 presets.

Never have I ever hear anyone say "Oh man, if I change out my emote and weapon skin on this preset, I have to do it on the other ones too, this is so bad".
Cause mostly emotes and wraps are already chosen for a specific character to work, it doesn't even make much sense to have them switched out for several presets.

Why they had to give us this clusterfuck of an idea instead of finally fulfilling our wish for more presets will forever be a mystery.

Ifiremonkey got 1200 Vbucks but he didn't know why.

I've got 600, no idea why.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
For me they may as well not be tbh. I don't want to mess with them every time I change skins
Ironically I don't want to mess with multiple slots every time I change my preset so it seems we've swapped our ideal situation here.

Yes, but now overcomplicated and split up into their own presets.

Everything people ever wanted was 200 presets.

Never have I ever hear anyone say "Oh man, if I change out my emote and weapon skin on this preset, I have to do it on the other ones too, this is so bad".
Cause mostly emotes and wraps are already chosen for a specific character to work, it doesn't even make much sense to have them switched out for several presets.

Why they had to give us this clusterfuck of an idea instead of finally fulfilling our wish for more presets will forever be a mystery.

I've never heard of people constantly wanting to swap out their loading screen and banner icon but I take it we're both learning things here today.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Do you have trouble linking up Lego to Epic account, Clicking link me up and conencting to your EGS account gives a blank page that does nothing. Is it maybe cus the game mode is not up yet?

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
I like the new map and almost everything they've added to the gamelan.

However the locker changes and the changes to daily quests are ABYSMAL. Like legitimately enthusiasm killing, it's God fucking awful and I hope they reverse course on this ASAP.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
The locker thing has to be a fuck up. Why would you want your wraps separate from your character? Emotes and the rest I kind of understand. Maybe there's further tweaks coming and it will make more sense then.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Really, really enjoying this season so far…love the map and the gameplay changes, all the mods too.

100% in for the long haul on this season…

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Laughed my ass off when the Peter Griffin boss and his crew were looking for me in a building. Could hear his laugh get closer and closer.

Oct 27, 2017
United States
The redesigned Locker now requires many more clicks to get your existing presets in order. Now I need to load four separate presets to get my skin, emotes, wraps, and loading screen the way I want them. That routine will grow even more tedious once the brand-new modes are released.

Yzec

Dec 11, 2019
Belgium
Can you take of attachments from guns? those AR's with scope are so uncontrollable they're practically useless to me

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The time to kill feels faster now. Already had a few engagements where it felt like I had no time to react compared to before where it didn't happen too much.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
DEATH TO OG

DIE IN A FIRE. Wish the TTK to was higher, but only complaint.

Sangral