Call of Duty

Oct 27, 2017
I subbed to Fortnite Crew on May 1. I thought this would mean my next billing date would be June 1. It now says subscription ends on May 31.

Does this mean I won't get the June Crew skin?

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Well, my LEGO Fortnite Switch world crashed when just flying in one direction. Please don't make me grind for my V-bucks, Epic.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
....I gotta remember to stop crouching during close quarters combat - definitely lost an engagement with the auto shotty against someone with the cerberus due to it (And presumably getting headshott'd, lol)

It's pretty boring in NB final 10 when everyone is just circling around endlessly. The mobility was nice (especially for cleaning up quests!) but it wasn't balanced at all and got old. It'll be refreshing to have them gone

Between the (potentially endless with the medallion) Cerberus dashes, fire scroll auto-moving-during-attacks, and the air scroll, no build was getting a bit ridiculous for me to try and track people (and/or for shotgun/SMG combo abuse), though it did at least (for me, anyways) help combat some of the sniper spam.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Airbending is pretty broken compared to other traversal items. It only has a 15 second cooldown time and goes on as long as you like. Not even taking damage takes you off it. Other traversal items were more conservative with cooldown times of 30 seconds and only limited use before they break. Airbending lasts forever

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
I loved Airbending. It's second only to the ODM gear in how much fun I had using it/how useful it was. I'd gladly take generic Fortnite versions of either of those in the future.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Did all my story quests and Airbending was indeed a blessing, I'll miss it.

EDIT : I wonder why I keep grinding XP at the start of a season, I stopped doing AFK Lego and farming creative XP at level 200 and now I'm level 355, I guess doing daily StW and Ventures helps.

Last edited:

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Lego fortnite. controller PS button trick to fly in circles. checked a short while later: "kicked for idle"
You have to push a button besides the joystick every 10-20 minutes. It's not true "idling" but it's still possible to get passive experience while you do other stuff

I work from home, so if this is still around next season, I'll still be able to mostly idle okay, I just need to touch the controller every so often

There's also this method if you're insane

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
oh yea, FYI, if you're planning on buying 1000 V-Bucks soon, you might as well just get the Harpy quest pack. The quests don't work, and so you just get the V-Bucks immediately on purchase

I'm gonna assume this is being fixed tonight, although multiple patches have gone by with no fix thus far, besides granting the V-Bucks automatically...

DuckSauce

Powered by Friendship™
Aug 19, 2023
I'm not lol

It's pretty boring in NB final 10 when everyone is just circling around endlessly. The mobility was nice (especially for cleaning up quests!) but it wasn't balanced at all and got old. It'll be refreshing to have them gone
I've won two games in a row with one being an Avatar stand off, and the other was someone coming down on wind and me hitting them with the AR and following up with a couple SMG hits. It's honestly just dependent on the space for final plays. If it's super open then expect airbending to be dominant, otherwise maybe fire but that's hard to get right in smaller spaces.
Looking at the last time Master Chief was in the shop, it was 2 years ago... so I guess I should give up on ever getting him... :/
Give up on anything not Disney related really. It has been utter trash since Disney invested in Epic, because it has just meant generic as hell Marvel. Yes I am salty because I missed out on Batman.

Also the item shop was really bad earlier on, only getting somewhat good last two weeks but it's now back to being really bad.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I thought that one survey skin was gonna be a Titan. I thought Kronos, but… they just went with "Titan"

Minotaur, Persephone, Athena, Hermes, Hephaestus(?) and a few vaguely Greek probably heroes or Helen were also in the survey so we'll have to see what Season 3 adds because Titan wraps up Season 2's mythological skins

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this, but like...how do you actually increase your power level in STW? I've been playing it for like a week now and my power level has been stuck at 7 for days and doesn't seem to improve. Is there something else I need to be doing beyond raising my player level and completing the scripted quest progression?

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
First impressions, mind, but the bowcaster seems pretty garbage - or at least, in comparison with the new weapons from this season/chapter being so ridiculous in comparison.

Landing, then seeing 2 other people (followed by myself, admittedly all of us not full shields or anything) getting wiped by someone with the auto shotgun just makes me want to turn the game off and wait until next season for hoping (despite it likely not happening) of seeing that thing vaulted forever.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this, but like...how do you actually increase your power level in STW? I've been playing it for like a week now and my power level has been stuck at 7 for days and doesn't seem to improve. Is there something else I need to be doing beyond raising my player level and completing the scripted quest progression?
Have you been adding Survivors to your squad and leveling them up as well?

breander

Oct 27, 2017
i am so incredibly angry right now I thought I still had another week or two to unlock the Appa glider, I think I only had 1 or 2 more quests to do but life shit came up and I was like I have plenty of time.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
First impressions, mind, but the bowcaster seems pretty garbage - or at least, in comparison with the new weapons from this season/chapter being so ridiculous in comparison.

Landing, then seeing 2 other people (followed by myself, admittedly all of us not full shields or anything) getting wiped by someone with the auto shotgun just makes me want to turn the game off and wait until next season for hoping (despite it likely not happening) of seeing that thing vaulted forever.
bowcaster has unlimited ammo, spam for 60~ dmg, charge for a splash damge 160~ damage (that doesn't hurt you).

but yeah I agree it's not as crazy as everything else we've seen this season.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
I have, but I can't awaken anything to 2* yet so it feels like I've been roadblocked for a while.
That's save the world in a nutshell. Gonna get roadblocked by some requirement. For upgrading survivors it's usually survivor xp, drops of rain, and especially Training Manuals since you can only get they by recycling survivors/heroes/defenders.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That's save the world in a nutshell. Gonna get roadblocked by some requirement. For upgrading survivors it's usually survivor xp, drops of rain, and especially Training Manuals since you can only get they by recycling survivors/heroes/defenders.

I guess I just gotta keep doing the main missions until 2* awakenings become a feature I'm allowed to use? I have a ton of awakening resources but the game says I can't actually do anything with them until Plankerton.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
I did a little something something before the Avatar event ended :)

QRQthrR.jpeg

View: https://youtu.be/YuJlErwsMJg?feature=shared

This was a pain to edit lol

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
We can't complain there's nothing to do in Lego now, seems like progressing the pass will be very fast either way, the weekly give a big amount of the required currency I've only done the 3 Sandbox one + daily and I had 2 steps done already.

Also I told you it wasn't worth it to do Racing quest at the start of the season, now there's the Star Wars ones with it.

Last edited:

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
I guess I just gotta keep doing the main missions until 2* awakenings become a feature I'm allowed to use? I have a ton of awakening resources but the game says I can't actually do anything with them until Plankerton.

It's been a long time since I've had that problem but if I remember correctly, you have to progress through your storm shield defenses to unlock higher levels.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
they left the Waterbending in the game until the end of the season

fade-emoji.gif

(i know they left it because of the Korra challenges, but just nerf the fucking thing, does anyone on the dev team actually play the game?)

DuckSauce