PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I actually learned that from this thread, you can leave your character running around in the Lego mode and you'll earn Xp over time.

It's not reliable anymore. You really have to be doing things for the system not to kick you. The system checks every so often if you aren't regularly doing actions (not just movement, but actually hitting buttons) and will boot you for inactivity after 30mins.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't realize the season was ending so soon. I'm definitely not getting to 140 even with the crash dummy quests. I really hope they don't keep pushing out the V-bucks rewards. I'd be more likely to just stop getting the battle pass at that point.

Call of Duty

Oct 27, 2017
It's not reliable anymore. You really have to be doing things for the system not to kick you. The system checks every so often if you aren't regularly doing actions (not just movement, but actually hitting buttons) and will boot you for inactivity after 30mins.

I tested this 2 days ago. Standing in place or using the jump pad gave the same results. I got the popup after 14 minutes each time. I think it kicks you soon after.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I tested this 2 days ago. Standing in place or using the jump pad gave the same results. I got the popup after 14 minutes each time. I think it kicks you soon after.

Yeah. My experience was the same. I got two EXP gauge ticks before I got kicked out. You have to be regularly performing actions/pressing buttons for the boot timer to reset.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
I also tried to use creative and just had my character flying while having something hold down the analog stick. It also kicked for inactivity.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Managed to get in to see the event but I wasn't fast enough to save the guy who was with me on the hill from getting killed by some asshole passing by in a car. At least I saw it lmao

Call of Duty

Oct 27, 2017
On Xbox using a turbo controller and rubber bands on the analog sticks...I did not get kicked after 40 minutes.

I AFKed for 80 minutes in Lego Fortnite Sandbox mode on the Switch. I used a turbo controller to repeatedly press B, while a rubber band was wrapped around the analog stick. I leveled up twice.

View: https://i.imgur.com/JtQ9ZZk.jpeg

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
On Xbox using a turbo controller and rubber bands on the analog sticks...I did not get kicked after 40 minutes.

I AFKed for 80 minutes in Lego Fortnite Sandbox mode on the Switch. I used a turbo controller to repeatedly press B, while a rubber band was wrapped around the analog stick. I leveled up twice.

View: https://i.imgur.com/JtQ9ZZk.jpeg

Right. The system is looking for inputs that cause actions in order to reset its timer. So having the turbo controller mash B is "enough".

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Where did the boys comes from? And who is Lucy?
fc2cb4d7cd15b5d39af88270b4cdcb8f7ac1b7be.gifv

Lucy from the Fallout show, also the Boys was rumored for awhile, might happen to tie in with the season premiere.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I wish these people would stop complaining. Its going to be gone next week. Just let people enjoy having fun with while it's here.
You realize that's actually a big time singer, whose songs are in the game itself, and she's trying to enjoy the game and like most of us, is still mad they kept waterbending after the event.

I find it funny.

Dinoric

Oct 28, 2017
You realize that's actually a big time singer, whose songs are in the game itself, and she's trying to enjoy the game and like most of us, is still mad they kept waterbending after the event.

I find it funny.
I didn't realise they are a big time singer. I just thought that waterbending is only in for a limited time. Its not as though it will be completely destroying the game for months.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017

I find it funny.

I meant; we knew that water bending would sticks around because it's required for Korra's challenges (the battle pass challenges that ended the same day as the season ends).

Honestly, I'm perfectly fine with waterbending sticks around because it's probably so much fun to use.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, shotguns exist and everything is "balanced" by being inferior to shotguns most of the time. It's nice when something else rises to the top for a bit.

ethanradd

Oct 30, 2017
Will Todd allow them to add the New Vegas Ranger armour in Fortnite? I hope we get that as well. Vault Dweller skins with editable vault numbers are a no brainer. I'm so excited for this collaboration!

Solobbos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Do the story quests have any unique rewards or just XP? I've been level 200 for months thanks to early LEGO idling, but if there's something to earn I'll play through the story quests (haven't touched any of 'em yet)

DuckSauce