• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Fortnite and creative bankruptcy spotted together once again. Watch them give no credit as well.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
At least their licensing out the shit now instead of just ripping and putting some weird track on top

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
At least their licensing out the shit now instead of just ripping and putting some weird track on top
Still recall people stanning for them with "you can't copyright body movements" sentiments when they were clearly ripping popular, known dances and looking the other way when it was time to give credit.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Nice addition. And I'm always happy to listen to that colossal tune, what a fucking belter.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
This is what the other artists wanted. Go back and give them credit and license it like you did here.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I just got Rickrolled by fucking Fortnite.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does it actually play the song when you use it in game?

That's sorta a bit of key info you need to know if it's worth buying or not.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
No....

No..
No.

I stopped season 6, missed hundreds of great skins including f'n official Star Wars skins. I'm not coming back.

No.

No, I can't, no.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
WOW EPIC FOR THE WIN, THEY JUST WON 10 INTERNETS