RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
How's this?
51152368107_b7f3f1bc97_o.png

or
51153053936_a66df00a90_o.png

Hmm, I like how the colours all go on the R now, but then the circle looks too purple and red.

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Could someone please cut out Seline from this picture, just her with the helmet and transparent background?

Returnal-in-the-Helios-there-is-an-easter-egg-about.jpg

Greatly appreciated in advance whichever good soul wants to help the brother out! :D

Chris Metal

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Thanks. I like it when its big. But colours mush too much when it goes small. :'(

These look nice and clean though, what do you do to make them like that?
I drew it from scratch using shapes and paths(pen tool) in photoshop using your old one as a base template.

Yeah, scale issue with the colours it they're quite intense/bright lines right next to each other so it won't be easy on the eyes unless it's larger. I could give you just the R and then that'll scale down better maybe.
51163716843_7cd90c78ef_o.png

Last edited:

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
I drew it from scratch using shapes and paths(pen tool) in photoshop using your old one as a base template.

Yeah, scale issue with the colours it they're quite intense/bright lines right next to each other so it won't be easy on the eyes unless it's larger. I could give you just the R and then that'll scale down better maybe.
51163716843_7cd90c78ef_o.png

It used to just be all Red, but I changed it for pride month a couple years ago, then I kinda just ended up sticking with it. I love the rainbow.

This box around the R looks rad, love that rainbow too. Haha. I'm pretty stuck on the circle though. I love how clean you made it, good Photoshop skills! Could I maybe get it in the original style, I'm used it.

Definitely not sure how to make it so the rainbow is all in the R but also had an outer circle that still works? I dunno, I just threw a rainbow layer on the design, but I don't even know where my original design went? Haha I'm sure I made it in a higher resolution.

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
ycBkUVL.png

Quick and dirty, if you need higher res I can do it later when I'm at home
Aaa, awesome! :D Thank you so much! 🙌
I tried using one of those cheap AI upscale aplications that I use sometimes but, even though it did a solid job the background was suddenly black. I used the second one, as you can see. If you can somehow upscale it without background, cool. But still awesome and thanks. Already forgot I put a request so a nice surprise.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
Aaa, awesome! :D Thank you so much! 🙌
I tried using one of those cheap AI upscale aplications that I use sometimes but, even though it did a solid job the background was suddenly black. I used the second one, as you can see. If you can somehow upscale it without background, cool. But still awesome and thanks. Already forgot I put a request so a nice surprise.

Got these, dont think the BG removal is as clean but the image is bigger/higher detail.

OEoc0cg.png
OEoc0cg.png

Small Red Boy

▲ Legend ▲
May 9, 2019
Hey, could anyone remove the background on my pfp and add the lgbt flag? Even if it's just removing the background I'd be grateful, I could add the flag my self.
Here is the original avatar. Thanks :)

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
I don't know if it's possible but if anyone can, please remove the white background on this image and make it transparent, would like the character front and center.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
I don't know if it's possible but if anyone can, please remove the white background on this image and make it transparent, would like the character front and center.
Gave it a shot, the lines over their shoulder are a little tough. If you have a higher resolution one might be able to make it work otherwise:

hROO1sq.png

Did one with a slight outline too, can make it smaller/different color if you want but think it doesnt look too bad:
4zvzcjY.png

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Gave it a shot, the lines over their shoulder are a little tough. If you have a higher resolution one might be able to make it work otherwise:

hROO1sq.png

Did one with a slight outline too, can make it smaller/different color if you want but think it doesnt look too bad:
4zvzcjY.png

oh no worries, I love how these have turned out! appreciate it a lot! much appreciated ❤️ GoldenFlex

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
Is there going to be a pride avatar thread? Only one I see is from 2019.

www.resetera.com

Pride Month Avatar Thread 2019 | Come get your rainbows!

LGBT Pride Month is upon us, and it's time to get into the spirit! In this thread, avatar creators will be taking pride-themed requests and painting your avatars in all manner of queer color schemes. Rainbows galore! Simply shoot a reply in here for your avatar to be pride-ified, and folks...

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there going to be a pride avatar thread? Only one I see is from 2019.

www.resetera.com

Pride Month Avatar Thread 2019 | Come get your rainbows!

LGBT Pride Month is upon us, and it's time to get into the spirit! In this thread, avatar creators will be taking pride-themed requests and painting your avatars in all manner of queer color schemes. Rainbows galore! Simply shoot a reply in here for your avatar to be pride-ified, and folks...
Anyone is free to make one! I only post avatar threads when I can guarantee I can do some heavy lifting, and I can't do as such this month

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
Would like for someone to add the asexual flag in the background for this avatar:

20532.jpg

And would like the same kind of flag, but transparent for this image:

E136Kp2UcAcf-TI
do you have a higher resolution for the simpsons one? Their eyelash gets lost because the res is so low. Also not sure what you meant for the second one, i did two different ones though since their cloak is so large cant see the bottom of the flag.

7E7qjnT.png
irubQmT.png
nnehwob.png

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
do you have a higher resolution for the simpsons one? Their eyelash gets lost because the res is so low. Also not sure what you meant for the second one, i did two different ones though since their cloak is so large cant see the bottom of the flag.

7E7qjnT.png
irubQmT.png
nnehwob.png

Don't think so with the Simpsons image. That was the best one I could find.

As for the second one, I meant having the asexual colors covering the whole image.

But nonetheless, thank you for the edits. It was much appreciated!

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
Don't think so with the Simpsons image. That was the best one I could find.

As for the second one, I meant having the asexual colors covering the whole image.

But nonetheless, thank you for the edits. It was much appreciated!
hwO3LiC.png
DnorWpE.png

Like these? (they are different I promise just slightly lol)

Edit: And if you know the episode the simpsons one is from I can try to screengrab it

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm on second thought I don't wanna go two years in a row with no pride avatar thread. I'll post one in the morning; hope to see some requests and some handiwork!

Ballerman

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
i tried to remove the background on my avatar through an online tool and it looks fine on normal pages but gets real weird on my userpage with the cover. could someone remove the background properly?

wlu8dHd.jpg

Last edited: