• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna give it a go. But is it possible to make a transparent avatar out of low poly Squall face in this picture? On the zoomed in one? Thanks in advance!

f75758928d1b29d7eaf09b149f49aff6--final-fantasy-funny-final-fantasy-viii.jpg

Kovaelin

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
This might be difficult, with the hair, but would anybody be willing to give Sweet a festive look, please? Maybe something like lights hanging off her head instead of a hat would work. Thanks!

yKd02.png

in.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can avatars not have transparent backgrounds here? If so what's the secret to having a transparent background?

in.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Should just need to be a png.
17271_150x150.png

4nBMiOo.jpg

This is what I'm using. For some reason even Imgur is filling in a white background. There's supposed to be a white ring around the symbol, with a transparent background behind it.

It seems imgur is changing it to a jpeg, is Reset doing that too?

Mario's Nipples

Banned for having an alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
France
Just edit out the background, save to your computer (200x200, no bigger than 50KB) and upload directly to the forum. No need to use Imgur whatsoever.

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
Hey yall.

I'm trying to change my avatar and for whatever reason it will not allow me to upload it. It says file can't exceed 50 KB, which is horse shit because the one I'm using right now is 100+. They're both PNGs with the backgrounds removed and both made in photoshop. I've done everything from chopping the image down to 27kb, gone from 1000x1000 to 200x200 dimensions and everything in between. I can upload literally any other picture from my computer and it will work aside from this singular image. Any idea what's going on?

89KqZlX.png

This is the image.

Link

Edit: Fooled around with it for a bit going down in increments of 10 in dimension. It finally let it upload at 150x150. Kinda looks like ass tho.

Last edited:

in.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just edit out the background, save to your computer (200x200, no bigger than 50KB) and upload directly to the forum. No need to use Imgur whatsoever.
That's what I did. I uploaded it to imgur so I could post the original. Whatever is happening here when I upload it is also happening there.

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hello! Would it be possible to make three different avatars for this artwork (one of each girl)? If that's too much to ask, then just Catherine on the left would be fine. Thank you in advance.

pO4OMy4.png

data west

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't really an avatar request but its kind of in the same wheelhouse so I figure I'd ask if it was cool

Could anyone take this and put "You're dead meat." circling around the image in red font?

Hamoody

Oct 25, 2017
This might be a bit too hard but I'm wondering if anyone can crop the face of Dracula in this photo
latest

And make it transparent in the background of this one:

simon_cv.png

Thanks in advance!