• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dstarMDA

Dec 22, 2017
08756487-ECBE-4-A70-A7-E5-685-FFC7-D5-BF3.png
ED9-D8-CBB-C46-D-429-E-87-F7-2-EBA57-EE3625.png
03142-DC9-5-E94-43-D3-8-A09-4943-FC2516-B0.png

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
incredible looking game, but it looks very different in SDR compared to HDR and my pics always come out different from what i saw on the tv :(

bok983J.jpg

PCB4XXN.jpg

Rubmifer

Oct 28, 2017
I downloaded this:

www.microsoft.com

HDR + WCG Image Viewer - Official app in the Microsoft Store

View popular high dynamic range (HDR) image formats, including OpenEXR, Radiance (.HDR), DirectDraw Surface (.DDS), and JPEG XR (.JXR), in their full quality on a capable HDR10 display. Both Windows and Xbox HDR game bar screenshots (.JXR) are fully supported. For best quality, you need the...

It allows you to view jxr files and save them as jpegs. I just tweak them a little bit in lightroom since they do come out a little bit lighter, but it's very close to the original hdr file.

Oct 12, 2020
Some of you folks are really talented at framing these shots. Keep 'em coming!

If I come up with any of my own that are worthy I'll add them here!

I've not finished all the chapters from the bettle but they mention that the they give you the car, i think you can then mod the car to your preference, either drag, baja, etc.

Ah, that makes sense…I better finish that story up then!

jikevgw

Jan 22, 2020
How do I upload my pic to my cell phone or to here ? . I saved my pic and go to forzamotorsport .net but can't see nothing . What Am I doing wrong . Please help

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for that season change. Should we threadmark seasonal changes throughout the thread? Right now we're in spring 1. Next spring would be spring two and so forth. Add a little organization when looking through.

OP
OP
Rumenapp

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Can't wait for that season change. Should we threadmark seasonal changes throughout the thread? Right now we're in spring 1. Next spring would be spring two and so forth. Add a little organization when looking through.

Tropical rain in the game is so beautiful, can't wait to drive in jungle area while in a tropical rain.

I can threadmark seasonal changes no problem.