Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
68 is a good life. Going out with all your faculties intact seems like a good way to go out.

I think I saw him just last week, on tv, when I was getting my car fixed.

Deleted member 16025

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you are not familiar with what Charles did over at Fox News, you don't need to pretend to mourn him. Sometimes we don't need to feign sadness.

Beartruck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We need to cure cancer already. Worst disease ever.
Easier said than done, because what you're really saying is we need to kill rapid mutating cell growth, which can come in a million different forms. Modern cancer treatments basically boil down to hoping they can poison the cancer cells to death without also killing the person incubating them, which is...tough.

knocturnalis

Oct 27, 2017
I read that he got checked last month and they didn't find anything. That's how aggressive his cancer is.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Man this is just sad, brilliant mind, paralyzed most of his life and now this. I know my parents will be upset. I can't even magine being given this as the news.

Oct 27, 2017
Easier said than done, because what you're really saying is we need to kill rapid mutating cell growth, which can come in a million different forms. Modern cancer treatments basically boil down to hoping they can poison the cancer cells to death without also killing the person incubating them, which is...tough.
People need to understand this. Cancer isn't like a virus or infection with a single agent, it's basically a classification.

The longer we humans live, the more we're prone to develop cancer, since the biggest cause of cancer is simply time.

Cancer and Longevity are linked concepts.

Deleted member 9100

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Very sad. Cancer sucks.

If you are not familiar with what Charles did over at Fox News, you don't need to pretend to mourn him. Sometimes we don't need to feign sadness.

Pretty disgusting post. You felt the need to go into a thread about someone getting cancer to say we shouldn't feel bad about him getting cancer?

Oct 28, 2017
I abhor his politics and his work on Fox, but I'm struck by his perseverance in the face of paralysis. Tragedy has been extraordinarily cruel to this man. Fuck cancer. I wish him Godspeed and peace.

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Can't wait for people to say this about a Clown President.

Just ignore a lifetime of atrocities because we all know we get a conclusion that is undeniably inevitable and can't be prevented irregardless.

I just don't say anything in threads like these. I'm not going to rampage over and derail the shit out of it but there really isn't a need to "RIP" or "Get better".

Reminds of the Melina Trump thread about a month back.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't wish cancer on my worst of enemies and I certainly don't wish it upon him, simple as that.

JoeBoy101

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for people to say this about a Clown President.

Just ignore a lifetime of atrocities because we all know we get a conclusion that is undeniably inevitable and can't be prevented irregardless.

Well, your going to have to wait, because Krauthammer is not him, and if you think he's guilty of 'atroticies', you've lost all meaning and impact of the word.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Modern cancer treatments basically boil down to hoping they can poison the cancer cells to death without also killing the person incubating them, which is...tough

The newest treatments are going after how cancer masks itself from your immune system, do some reading on PDL-1 it's a very promising therapy that is approved an in use.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope God is Black, Arab, or Latino and Charles is in disbelief when he sees it for himself. Cancer and Charles can both suck, people!

The time and place folks will forgot 'time and place' when OJ dies.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Dang he looks pretty damn good for 68 too.

Every time I saw him on TV I cringed, but this is still a terrible fate for most people.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I think gene therapy will rapidly advance in the coming years. The treatment will program the immune system to directly target each cancer cell instead of destroying the body.

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I feel like the last few times I saw him on Fox he was pretty honest about Trump and criticized him openly.

Sucks that he had to deal with paralysis and cancer. Not an easy life.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I hope God is Black, Arab, or Latino and Charles is in disbelief when he sees it for himself. Cancer and Charles can both suck, people!

The time and place folks will forgot 'time and place' when OJ dies.
Does OJ have cancer?
OJ could "get fucked" because like...he actually did dirt. I would still show restraint though and not act immature. i.e. Rest in peace OJ,

It's that simple.

Last edited:

syllogism

Oct 25, 2017
Unlike most of his colleagues, he has demonstrated intellectual integrity in the era of Trump. I appreciate thoughtful people with honest convictions, even if I find some of their views reprehensible.

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
I feel like the last few times I saw him on Fox he was pretty honest about Trump and criticized him openly.

Sucks that he had to deal with paralysis and cancer. Not an easy life.
He's a neoconservative; that crowd was either neverTrumpers or sharply critical of lots of his populism (see also: Bill Kristol, Mona Charen). He's a former Carter/Mondale staffer who has always seen the Republican party as a useful vehicle for his ideology as opposed to seeing it as his "tribe".