ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

Francis Ford Coppola’s ‘Megalopolis’ Sells To Major International Buyers Ahead Of Cannes Premiere

Adam Driver, Giancarlo Esposito, Nathalie Emmanuel, Aubrey Plaza, Shia LaBeouf, Laurence Fishburne and Dustin Hoffman star in the movie.

EXCLUSIVE: Francis Ford Coppola's Megalopolis has sold to key indie buyers in Europe's top five territories, we can reveal.

Ahead of its anticipated world premiere at this week's Cannes Film Festival the movie has closed with Constantin Film for Germany and all German-speaking territories, including Switzerland and Austria; Eagle Pictures for Italy; Tripictures for Spain; and Entertainment Film Distributors Limited for the U.K. A deal with Le Pacte for France was announced last week.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
Glad I'll get to watch this in theaters, though it may be hard to find shows.
Can't wait for Cannes reactions, let's hope it's not a complete trainwreck.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Still no mention of what they're doing about the live actor interacting with the screen bit.

I assume that will be removed or replaced, but I'm curious.

May 24, 2019
Still no mention of what they're doing about the live actor interacting with the screen bit.

I assume that will be removed or replaced, but I'm curious.
They should at least have some limited engagements where they do the whole thing. Probably don't need a touring actor, just include instructions and hire locals. I'd spend some stupid amount to get the "real experience" or whatever :)

Last edited: