Oct 25, 2017

New trailer with some new scenes including ELSA WITH HER HAIR DOWN

tumblr_pzd34m0MS61wq3e82o6_r1_540.gif
tumblr_pzd34m0MS61wq3e82o4_540.gif

In conclusion we have no choice but to stan

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Split this off into a new thread for the new trailer. Looks pretty great.

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
Looks gorgeous. My 5yo daughter loves frozen and loves superheroes like Wonder Woman so I dig that the sequel seems to be leaning into the "Elsa as a super-powered superhero" angle.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Looks beautiful. The OST too sounds great.

Olaf is growing on me, i found him meh on the first one, but now he makes me chuckle.

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
At 1:52 just after the logo on the left is Elsa and Honeymaren sitting by a fire - it's happening!

its not happening is it?

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
You all have no idea how stoked my wife is that Elsa has her hair down in this trailer. She is so tired of doing those braids every day for our 5 year old lmao.

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Completely the opposite for me, I found him very funny the first time I watched it, okay on the first short and borderline insufferable on the Christmas one.

Still looking forward to this movie, though.

For what it's worth, Olaf's Frozen Adventure had none of the same creative team as the movies or Frozen Fever, which is why it was lame.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I think it's interesting that they put a bunch of funny Olaf moments into this one, after seemingly purposefully ignoring him in the first two trailers. My assumption is they just wanted to make sure people didn't forget about the more comedic elements since, otherwise, the first two trailers could have easily been for an action epic.

I want this movie in my veins, btw. I just hope it knocks it out of the park, I'm scared about Star Wars and I need Frozen to be good to not care as much.

I have already begun buying all of the playsets and toys (WHY ARE THE FUNKO STUFF SEEMINGLY NOT OUT YET!?)

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure glad Elsa looked at her hair and finally decided to Let It Go - *gets pelted by tomatoes*

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this a movie that is going look really good in Dolby and IMax.

I liked the first one, and thought it was fine. I think looks better, and the music also sounds great.

HeartofWinds

Oct 25, 2017
So excited for this and its seeming more and more that the leaks might be true. Its a blesssing that we're getting this and the fantastic final season of Tangled right now! Show Yourself and The Next Right Thing are going to be soooo good.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
For what it's worth, Olaf's Frozen Adventure had none of the same creative team as the movies or Frozen Fever, which is why it was lame.

I thought the Anna/Elsa B-plot was actually really well done, they should have just focused on that.

My wife already said she'll be breaking her record for seeing the first film which was somewhere in the 20s, if I recall correctly.

I'm impressed. I've only seen it seven times, at least according to Letterboxd. I'm sure it's actually more.

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
Story looks great, I'm expecting that one "hair down, part 2d looking scene" to be some big moment in the movie where she finds herself or something. Curious to see what the songs are going to be like. I honestly can't see them surpassing the popularity of "Let It Go".

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Story looks great, I'm expecting that one "hair down, part 2d looking scene" to be some big moment in the movie where she finds herself or something. Curious to see what the songs are going to be like. I honestly can't see them surpassing the popularity of "Let It Go".

I also feel it won't happen again but who knows. Let it go was a phenomenon.

Also, the lesbian Love interest for Elsa plotline was deconfirmed, right? :(
I guess China would've never allowed it.

YukiroCTX

Prophet of Regret
Oct 30, 2017
Love Frozen, Hate Olaf, Really looking forward to seeing it. The visuals look stunning as well.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
If y'all need someone to stan Olaf - i'll gladly do so.

He's great, and imho used with great restraint.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looking good tbh. The original was alright but it felt pretty static to me too. I always find myself leaning more towards the animated flicks that have a stronger sense of adventure so I can see myself really liking this one.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I missed a part of the movie where Elsa lose her voice, but then she had one dialogue in the trailer