• Gala!

Votes: 39 29.5%
  • Fuji!

Votes: 93 70.5%

• Total voters

Eila

Oct 27, 2017
Ga(la)mers RISE UP.
I'll take most, as long as it's not god awful Red Delicious. Fuck that fruit. And the green one is too acidic. Might as well eat a freaking orange.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Look, I've tried a lot of apples: fuji, gala, Honeycrisp, Braeburn, red delicious, yellow delicious, golden delicious, golden fuji, pink lady, rose, granny smith, green dragon, Cosmic Crisp, this green one with pink flesh whose name I don't remember, this other green one that's only available in Asia and looks--but doesn't taste--like granny smith, and others. I will pretty much try any apple I come across that I haven't had before.

None of them come close to SugarBee.

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
Proud member of the Ambrosia gang.

Though I think most apples are great (except Red Delicious, they're anything but)

Phineous_2

Oct 29, 2017
IMO, Cosmic Crisp is the best. Granny Smith used to be my fav, it's now the runner-up.

Of the 2 in the OP, Fuji got my vote.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
if they're not sour green apples i'm not fuckin with it. so granny smith or cosmic crisp.

Poeton

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
SweeTango for me. They are a cross between Honeycrisp and Zestar apples.

Also, the university of Minnesota makes a lot of different Apple cultivars.

siteseer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Red Delicious are better than all the rest.
commando-wrong_zpsb5bf6261.gif

Truckondo

Oct 25, 2017
Garden Grove, CA
We tend to buy Gala apples for the kids at Costco. They taste great to me. I haven't had a Fuji Apple in a while but I do remember them being good. As far as red delicious apples go, they are just red.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone knows only granny smith apples are worth eating, the rest are for the birds

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
Ida Red is my apple of choice. Perfectly balanced sweet and tart imo

But yeah Fuji beat Gala. Honeycrisp beat both. And Red Delicious are trash.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Hell yeah, the best apples. Tried all kinds like Jazz or Moshi or whatever but as someone who hates sour food and love crunch Fuji is perfect.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Honey Crisp is best overall.

A good Red Delicious is top, but it has too much potential to go sideways and mealy.

dtcm83

Oct 28, 2017
Another vote for honeycrisp. Simply puts all other apple types to shame in terms of size, texture, flavor. At least where I live the price premium is so minor you really have no excuse to buy other apple types unless you are baking a pie and need Granny Smith apples.

Sandcrawler

Oct 27, 2017
Fuji apples keep so well in the fridge that I can buy a dozen, have the 4 I actually want, come back in two months once I'm back in the mood for apples, eat another 4, and then wait another 2 months and eat the rest. All while tasting good. GOAT.