• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
www.trueachievements.com

Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium full game list found on MS Store

We have just pulled in Microsoft Store listings for every individual game that will be available in Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium, including all three Street Fighter Alpha games, both Mega Man fighting games, and more.

List of games in Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium

• 1943 Kai
  • Black Tiger
  • Block Block
  • Capcom Sports Club
  • Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
  • Eco Fighters
  • Gan Sumoku (GunSmoke)
  • Hissatsu Buraiken (Avengers)
  • Hyper Dyne Side Arms
  • Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition
  • Knights of the Round
  • Last Duel
  • Magic Sword
  • Mega Man: The Power Battle
  • Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters
  • Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge
  • Pnickies
  • Rally 2011 LED Storm
  • Saturday Night Slam Masters
  • Savage Bees (Exed Exes)
  • SonSon
  • Street Fighter
  • Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams
  • Street Fighter Alpha 2
  • Street Fighter Alpha 3
  • Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
  • The King of Dragons
  • The Speed Rumbler (Rush & Crash)
  • Three Wonders
  • Tiger Road
  • Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Only a few I'm interested in on this list. Most of them are already in the Street Fighter Collection and the upcoming Collection with all the Darkstalker games in it.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Interesting that most of the stuff in the new Fighting Game collection is in here.

I love Capcom so I will be copping this.

I'm shocked we got Saturday Night Slammasters. The character designer is the same guy behind Fist of the NorthStar.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Was hoping for AvP, Punisher, and Cadillacs and Dinosaurs :(

Licensing issues I know. But a man can dream.

Jamesbuc

Dec 29, 2018
I thought it was originally announced as having 40-something games?

Either way it's still rather disappointing to see so much carryover from the not even released yet fighting collection. Also disappointing that Capcom are forgetting that Alpha/Zero 3 Upper exists so there's no Guile/Fei-Long/T-Hawk etc.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Good old MS Store. Them and Walmart Canada are our beloved store leakers lol.

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
Megaman Power Battle/Fighter and Puzzle Fighter are the only 3 that really interest me. But its nice to see those 2 Megaman games finally get off the PS2/GC era consoles.

Chakoo

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Awesome list (plus I won't have to buy the fighting collection). Just why couldn't they just make this dlc for the first collection so I don't have to use two separate apps. :/

OrochiJR

Oct 29, 2017
Surprised by the huge overlap with the Capcom Fighting Collection. Its great to finally get Slam Masters on modern systems though.

Jul 17, 2021
LED Storm looks pretty nice.

CGn7Yx2.mp4

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
The Mega Man arcade games are great, but I was really hoping for AvP to be in this collection.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
I have very fond memories of Knights of the Round, Kind of Dragons, and Magic Sword. All the Darkstalkers and Street Fighters will be a nice bonus :)

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, not sure why I wouldn't just get this instead of the upcoming collection.

Will probably hold out regardless.

I'm still hoping those cabs in the background of the SF6 battle hub are playable. It would be wild if those were DLC and were somehow linked to buying these or the collection.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
It's a good list. Then again you can't really go wrong with Capcom arcades from those decades.

But I feel like I've bought each one of these at least 3 times.

Sesha

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
No Muscle Bomber Duo or Slam Masters 2 sucks. All these incomplete collections are really lame. On top of them padding with games that are already in other, current collections.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
The Darkstalkers games are the weird ones for me, they're kind of the centerpiece of the other collection. Weird that they'd double dip.

I have very fond memories of Knights of the Round, Kind of Dragons, and Magic Sword.

Yeah, that was a big trio I was hoping for (since I skipped the Belt Scroller collection from a while back). The Mega Man games and Slammasters is also appreciated.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Disappointed and how many of these are in other collections, and missing a few favs. Still, a good list otherwise. I'll grab.