• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
She's supposed to be Toy Tokyo. I've never dealt with them before, but I was on their web site off and on last night and didn't see anything. I really dislike their site btw lol
Toy Tokyo is probably the worst retailer that Funko continues to give exclusives to. They like to purposefully hold back stock to sell at a higher price once the value jumps up. Your best bet for TT exclusives is to either be at the con or try to order them from overseas.

I think I missed out on Black Lady cuz I can't find her on HT's site :s
Stuff has been going in and out of stock all morning, keep checking back.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
FPI is selling a 6 pack of gold chrome Vegeta... I really hope this means they have a shit ton of stock.

Edit: Bah... got to checkout, sat there refreshing for about half an hour, now they just emptied my cart. The dream is dead.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Managed to get to Gamestop and got the last Sweeper Bot they had. And Hot Topic just confirmed that Broly has shipped.

This hasn't been too bad for my first Pop Convention pickup spree. Got what I wanted.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sitting on Thor on Amazon but despite it being a best seller it's unavailable.

Sigh.

Edit: and he's mostly above $40 on ebay. I have a feeling I'm gonna miss out on this one. Fuuuuuuuuck.

Ronabo

Oct 26, 2017
OHIO
Toy Tokyo is probably the worst retailer that Funko continues to give exclusives to. They like to purposefully hold back stock to sell at a higher price once the value jumps up. Your best bet for TT exclusives is to either be at the con or try to order them from overseas.

Stuff has been going in and out of stock all morning, keep checking back.

So you're saying I am out of luck getting one at retail price? :(

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting posts from my local boxlunches that the Flocked Christopher Robin Pooh is being stocked

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, both my girlfriend and I tried to get Pain & Panic this morning, added them to cart and immediately got chucked in a queue for 3 minutes and by the time I was on the page for CC options (I was using Amazon Pay to try and speed it up) they were sold out.

I wonder how many they had and if the low number had anything to do with them becoming a Funko Shop exclusive instead of Barnes & Nobel like they'd been said to be for the past few years? First time I've been put in a queue on Funko's site, too. Bummer. Makes me really anxious about Crunchberry Beast ;__;

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
That queue is lame as shit, it seems completely random and not an actual line that goes in order. When they released the captain crunch pop on Wednesday I was right on it and put in queue, then I sent the link to some friends. They got in well after me and were put right in to buy while I sat in queue till it sold out.

With that said I got right in to buy pain and panic this morning

BankaiZaraki

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was able to get the Box Lunch Flash and HT Broly and Yamacha. But this damn Chrome Vegeta is eluding me. Also want the Metallic Whis and Chrome Flash 3 pack but I'll prolly have to wait to flipper prices for those.

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't appear that the Hot Topic Cad Bane is exactly flying off the shelves.

It was the only one of this batch of exclusives that I wanted, though, so that works for me.

Unfortunately, this one is glued onto the base.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't appear that the Hot Topic Cad Bane is exactly flying off the shelves.

It was the only one of this batch of exclusives that I wanted, though, so that works for me.

Unfortunately, this one is glued onto the base.
Yeah, I stopped by Box Lunch and Hot Topic today and HT had a ton of Cad Bane. The only ones they were low on were the 8-bit Ralph and Felix and flocked Ghus. BL had a lot of Flash and Mickey, no Tamatoa. It seems like Funko did pretty well on the shared store exclusives this time.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I got Cad Bane, Soldier 76 and Mk 1 Iron Man in person today. No Sweeper Bot, but hey, 3 outta 4 ain't bad.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
37408440_1916099491792557_6214643756906315776_o.jpg

Musclebusted

Nov 3, 2017
I was able to get Dustin, Soldier 76, iron man, red hood, kraglin, 2 stinkors and skeeter. I have Edna jack and Thor on the way. Also I was able to order the fun box soo I'd say ive had a good pop weekend.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Wow the Stranger Things Scoops Ahoy outfit Steve and Robin pops are limited to 1800 and given out to people at Fundays. I'm not one to complain about things being limited but that's kind of a dick move by Funko. Completely screwing over ST collectors by putting a new character as a limited pop + one of the most popular characters too. It's stuff like this that makes me want to stop collecting.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Just got back from San Diego. Fundays was absolutely amazing. Worth every dollar. I'm super stoked I got a Devil Freddy, but now I have to get the black version to go with it. Also really exciting that my section won the yoda Freddy. If anyone ever has a chance of going, do it without hesitation.

DByXmGP.jpg

I also got into the predator cast conan taping and got the predator Conan. At the side comedy shows, they were handing out the rebel pilot Conan's

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I just sit in the queue till whatever the item sells out now, every single time. I'm starting to wonder if something is conflicting with it like Adblock.

Like for the cosmic captain crunch guy last Wednesday, I got in queue, sent the link to friends after. My friends got in almost immediately while I sat there till it was gone

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, the resale price for gold chrome Vegeta has tanked so Toy Tokyo announced they're going to be selling it online "at a future date".

Vegeta will be $20 alone, I think the only way to get the others will be to buy their $90 bundle with all their SDCC exclusives.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I just sit in the queue till whatever the item sells out now, every single time. I'm starting to wonder if something is conflicting with it like Adblock.

Like for the cosmic captain crunch guy last Wednesday, I got in queue, sent the link to friends after. My friends got in almost immediately while I sat there till it was gone

I used Amazon Pay for the Cozmic Crunch and got him no problem.

Tried using Amazon Pay for every single day they had SDCC items in the popup shop and it sold out by the time it got to the select address screen. Tried 3 different devices this morning and got shut out on all 3.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
This is such a clusterfuck lmao

The same thing happened to Entertainment Earth last week and somehow Funimation still thought they'd be fine? Their site was melting looong before Whis even went live.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I got his product page to load but when I add to cart the little wheel just spins forever. Try to open the cart in another tab to see if it added and back to 503/504 errors.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Glad this wasn't a must-have for me. I tried for about 40 minutes yesterday before I had to leave for work. Grats to those who got it though.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, the amount of shit that Funimation is getting over this is ridiculous. People didn't complain anywhere near as much when FPI, B&N, GameStop, etc. went down over the con. At least Funimation was giving updates and let people know what was going to happen unlike most sites.

I wouldn't be surprised, if they have a lot of remaining stock, to see this go up on the Funko shop at some point.