• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Shame they're continuing FunkoVerse. As a retail employee, they do not sell.
It's a neat idea, but the game is far too complicated and honestly doesn't sound very fun. They needed to make something a lot more family friendly.

Felt like this toy fair was pretty lackluster compared to others. Only thing I'm interested in are the cyberpunk pops
Yeah. A couple of the musicians, The Craft, and Killer Klowns are pretty much the only things I want.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The two Korra Pops and the Creepshow Pops look good. I'm pretty indifferent to the rest

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
looks like the sodas retail for $13 each? Was kinda expecting mystery mini or dorbz pricing. Seems a bit high. I like quite a few of them though

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I want to buy the store display lol

jQaIFCK.jpg

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

That Mewtwo Pop is great

The Vulpix is so cute!

Funny, I actually bit the bullet and bought the flocked GameStop box today using the $5 coupon they give now. $40 is definitely too much for it, the keychains are surprisingly excellent quality though. Really thick, heavy metal, kinda wish they were pins instead.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I bought all those day with pikachu figures, and now that it's finished I don't really even want them anymore lol. Not going to get into the eevee set at all

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I picked up one of the Soda figures at Box Lunch yesterday and I actually really like it. The packaging is really nice and the figure seems to be pretty quality as well, it does smell very heavily of paint though.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Starlight from The Boys is the only new reveal I'm considering getting of the ones I've seen so far.

Though I wouldn't mind getting Inuyasha, too, I guess...

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
In addition to DB and MHA I'm definitely grabbing some of the Tennis Legends, the USWNT (the replies to that announcement sure are something...), Romy and Michele, and I have to have Karen Walker from Will & Grace.

cLOUDo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Where are the Hunter x Hunter funkos?
I remember reading that they already got the rights but still nothing

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Funko saw another collectible getting popular and said nope, can't have that. Introducing 4" Pop Pins:

ESMylE6WkAEs26M

ESMzqXHWAAEhMlf

ESM0z1JWsAEpY14

ESM19OcXUAAZT_t

ESM3FmmW4AA2oXb

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
really not a fan of those pop pins. Id rather just have the normal pops. I do collect figpins though, think those are much better pins

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
really not a fan of those pop pins. Id rather just have the normal pops. I do collect figpins though, think those are much better pins
Same, I just dropped $100 for the MHA set they released earlier. These are slightly less boring than their first try with this line, but they're still pretty basic especially in comparison to Figpins.

It's also pretty telling that there's absolutely no information on them except for those images. Loungefly tweeted out this image and... oof:

ESMzMjZX0AEvTLR

The glaze or whatever on the top of the pin does not look even at all. Hopefully the final retail products are better.

just_one

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hello funko era.

Just started buying pops so can anyone tell me a good online store that ships from europe(portugal here) that has good promotions on pops??

Discovered an awesome australian store (popcultcha) that has great discounts but unfortunally the shipping is high and anything above 22€ gets a costums fee here

Thanks in advance for any help.