HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait they just now found those clothes after a month? Video makes it sound like the area has been scoured over multiple times and the clothes just appeared there?

Edit: articles, not clothing

Gaz

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So let me get this straight. The parents, just now, happen to go back to this area, and all of a sudden, after a "Brief Search" they find this???

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
His parents "found" the clothes after the area was scoured by authorities. Don't really buy that.

My initial reaction was disbelief too, though I did read a comment somewhere that mentioned that area could have been under water the last time authorities did a search there.

Still, general incompetence wouldn't surprise me with this weird case.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
If he's dead, could those that assisted him be tried for something?
They assisted in putting him in the situation that killed him.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
If he's dead, could those that assisted him be tried for something?
They assisted in putting him in the situation that killed him.

You are assuming anyone assisted him. Maybe the parents did, but that would need to be proven. Even in that instance it's unlikely they would be tried for anything related to his death.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Im confused. If its partial human remains how does one commit suicide in a manner that leaves a dismembered body? Ill wait for actual news before jumping to a conclusion on half info.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Im confused. If its partial human remains how does one commit suicide in a manner that leaves a dismembered body? Ill wait for actual news before jumping to a conclusion on half info.

Well, when you die in a teeming wilderness, your corpse is animal food.

But yeah, we'll see what actually comes of today's news.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

If he's been dead in a national park for any time whatsoever, wild animals have likely had a go at him.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No guarantee that those are his remains at all, gotta let it process through.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

Maybe he offed himself and gators or other wild life picked at his corpse. Maybe it's not his body.

If the coroners confirm it's his body, in pieces, then he was probably eaten by gators.

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
doesn't this mean you hope someone else is dead?
If another person is dead, they're dead; there's nothing that can be done about it. I think what people mean when they hope that a newly found body isn't Brian's, it's that they're expressing their desire that he's alive to face justice and not that they're happy to see another dead human being.