Status
Not open for further replies.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
For those worried about spoilers on youtube:

Step 1: Bookmark your subscriptions page (and unsubscribe from anyone you don't fully trust not to upload spoilers)
Step 2: Install an add-on that hides recommended videos and comments.
Step 3: Pray you don't get spoiled elsewhere.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The problem with Ep04 is that its almost too good.

This is a throwback to ign gears of war 2 review before y'all burn me at the stake

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Okay so people who browse r/freefolk: Is it Leak City over there or am I free to look?

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018
I haven't seen any leaks regarding the ending, but I think a lot of people will be disappointed no matter what. Can't please everyone.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
bum-finger.gif

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the rest of the season doesn't leak. I like having no clue where they're going with the ending.

I'm sure Cersei will be killed. I would have said by Arya, but I can't imagine she's getting the kill shot on the Knight King and The Ice Queen. Probably be Jaime.

I also wonder if Arya is going to face any consequences from Jaquen. Did he just let her go, or will there be repercussions for her stealing from them.

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018
I hope the rest of the season doesn't leak. I like having no clue where they're going with the ending.

I'm sure Cersei will be killed. I would have said by Arya, but I can't imagine she's getting the kill shot on the Knight King and The Ice Queen. Probably be Jaime.

I also wonder if Arya is going to face any consequences from Jaquen. Did he just let her go, or will there be repercussions for her stealing from them.
He just let her go. Even if he didn't, it's too late for that.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best cut away in the series is when Sam pooking at Jorah's greyscale transforms into hotpie's pie.

I know I am just shit posting at this point, but can you blame me. I can't use Reddit, facebook, imgur, youtube and twitter right now.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I know stannis didn't fully know about the mechanics of the shadow baby

but he could have just stayed at dragon stone, let renly take kings landing, then use the shadow baby

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow. I see more than just the episode leaked this time apparently. The night is dark and full of spoilers.

Dec 4, 2017
London
The best cut away in the series is when Sam pooking at Jorah's greyscale transforms into hotpie's pie.

I know I am just shit posting at this point, but can you blame me. I can't use Reddit, facebook, imgur, youtube and twitter right now.

That greyscale looked hard. I wonder if Jorah would have survived the battle of Winterfell with the extra armour it would have provided.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think the Sam cured Jorah storyline will make it to the books ? I consider it one of the better things to come out of the show.

Edit: Hol up, totally forget jorah doesn't even get greyscale in the books lol.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
I already expected that this season would get spoiled to hell and back before it even started after all that freaky doctor thing went down. No interest in spoiling anything for myself if I can help it but it is what it is.

Glad my mouse got busted so I won't be hopping to any online games for a week at least and get myself spoiled by miscreants. Hopefully they get it all out their system by then.

Looool.

Also I thought they canned this for now, it's still gonna happen?

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm here! And please do not post spoilers/leaks in this thread. This has been asked for numerous times and is even mentioned in the title itself. There is even a spoiler thread for this specific purpose.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's up. And the subtitle of the ep is... Game of thrones 71? Wonder how long till they fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.