• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lightsong

Nov 11, 2022
Not gonna lie, now that GG2.0 turned on SB I'm less angry about the game, despite still being against the dumb shit they pull. But now it's more "regular" dumb shit, if that makes sense and not a weapon for the worst kind of people anymore. And that makes it less bad. Maybe a bit of a warped logic, but that's how I felt upon reading all this, lol.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
Not gonna lie, now that GG2.0 turned on SB I'm less angry about the game, despite still being against the dumb shit they pull. But now it's more "regular" dumb shit, if that makes sense and not a weapon for the worst kind of people anymore. And that makes it less bad. Maybe a bit of a warped logic, but that's how I felt upon reading all this, lol.
If they're hating on Stellar Blade the game might be doing something right is my immediate inclination lol

Apr 24, 2024
If you told me at this point that this was actually a longterm troll, I think I would believe it now that they've turned on their anti-woke savior Stellar Blade. But I also know that people are that stupid and easy to trick.

Oh and I'm totally buying Zau this weekend. $20 well spent to anger chuds

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I just don't understand how a person could reach a point in their life where they cosign a man who's nearing his sixties whine and moan about pixels while writing a multi stage plan in order to see the "uncensored vagina bones"

I genuinely can't imagine living that life. Grummz is a fucking loser bro. 😩
These gators want to glom onto a leader so bad and they always send their best!

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Daily Wire could make their own games and these gamer chuds would probably find something to call woke about it.

I believe that in fact happened already. Daily Wire made some dumb movie with Gina Carrano after she got the boot from Disney. First chuds were excited about it and then when it came out they found something about her character that was still too woke for them.😆

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I believe that in fact happened already. Daily Wire made some dumb movie with Gina Carrano after she got the boot from Disney. First chuds were excited about it and then when it came out they found something about her character that was still too woke for them.😆

Her being the lead role and a badass was what was too woke.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck me it gets to cringe levels not thought possible.
GMG3yGubEAEbX0H

Bro sent this to the devs and could've just....not posted that he, a grown ass man approaching his sixties, sent this to a grown ass man who'd probably read this unhinged shit and go "Wtf is this dude talking about?"

Goonergate indeed because jesus christ..you'd expect this level of cringe from a teenager, not a grown ass man with a fully developed brain.

And ofc the cavalcade of stupid surrounding Stellar Blade would end with them harassing the developers of the game for not being horny enough.

Last edited:

Keiriks

Omicron Persei 8 Logic
Aug 19, 2021
Reykjavík, Iceland
GMG3yGubEAEbX0H

Bro sent this to the devs and could've just....not posted that he posted this. Goonergate indeed because jesus christ this is levels of cringe I didn't believe was possible.

Because ofc the calvacade of stupid surrounding Stellar Blade would end with them harassing the developers of the game for not being horny enough.
funny butt game? no. cultural revolution.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
GMG3yGubEAEbX0H

Bro sent this to the devs and could've just....not posted that he posted this. Goonergate indeed because jesus christ this is levels of cringe I didn't believe was possible.

Because ofc the calvacade of stupid surrounding Stellar Blade would end with them harassing the developers of the game for not being horny enough.
66jfaeqm.png

Tony72495

Apr 26, 2019
GMG3yGubEAEbX0H

Bro sent this to the devs and could've just....not posted that he, a grown ass man approaching his sixties, sent this to a grown ass man who'd probably read this unhinged shit and go "Wtf is this dude talking about?"

Goonergate indeed because jesus christ..you'd expect this level of cringe from a teenager, not a grown ass man with a fully developed brain.

And ofc the cavalcade of stupid surrounding Stellar Blade would end with them harassing the developers of the game for not being horny enough.

"How am I supposed to cum to this game now after these changes? This is an outrage."

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
GMG3yGubEAEbX0H

As someone else said, imagine having this grandpa.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
GMG3yGubEAEbX0H

We found it, the ultimate cringe.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
I think it's less "lack of sex" and more "defining your place in the universe by women as sex objects".
Ding ding ding.

If they can't keep women down, what power over their own lives do they have left? Same reason so much of white America - but especially uneducated and poor white America - votes against any social program that would also help people of colour.

PallasKitten

Jul 11, 2022
Ding ding ding.

If they can't keep women down, what power over their own lives do they have left? Same reason so much of white America - but especially uneducated and poor white America - votes against any social program that would also help people of colour.
There's a quote from Lyndon B. Johnson that goes "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

The same applies to men wanting to feel power over women. These people are so controlled by their insecurities and frail egos that they'll trade seemingly everything for some sense of superiority over others.

Vash

Oct 28, 2017
And here I thought Kern couldn't get any more pathetic. Not sure I am happy to be proven wrong...

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
There's a quote from Lyndon B. Johnson that goes "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

The same applies to men wanting to feel power over women. These people are so controlled by their insecurities and frail egos that they'll trade seemingly everything for some sense of superiority over others.
Add that in modern society they can't force women to marry them so they can be used for chores and sex. They have to actually appeal to someone in 2024 and that's just too damn hard!

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Ahh she does Secret Service for Biden and they made him creepy and shit right? Part of me wanted to find a way to watch it (without them benefitting) make fun of it in Discord

If I'm not mistake she's not even a main character. They just had her in the trailer because of her reputation. The movie probably isn't unionised so she was probably paid peanuts. The details make everything about her and the chuds funnier and sadder.

Radline

Oct 28, 2017
I can't believe we're getting episode 2 of "Vagina Bones", lmao. Chuds/Gooners/Gamers not even able to escape to the game they thought they could cling to without "censorship" being involved. Looking into their lives where they get angry about everything is comedy.

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
This thread takes a new turn every day and those involved on that side become more and more embarrassing. Are we really back on "vagina bones" discourse

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nuclear levels of cringe, I might need an iodine pill after reading some of the tweets referenced in the last page.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Yeah there's no way Sony could ever have thought it would get this insane. However, they also had extremely poor timing in regards to the gender wars stuff in South Korea and should have read the room better in the first place. Of course I have no sympathy given their name really never should've been on this anywhere whatsoever.

Mostly they just wanted their name on a large-ish release for spring somewhere, and accidentally this is what popped up. I highly doubt there was deliberate effort on their part before signing anything to say "we need a game to cater to incels and anti-wokes," but they absolutely were aware of the, erm, character styling. Something something reaping sowing.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Just saw Grummz take credit for Aspyr patching in the Lara Croft posters they accidentally removed in the last patch. Are they serious?

Striferser

Oct 28, 2017
So funny they assume it was Sony that force the change when Shift up already did similar change in Nikke (they also got backlash for it). And i'm pretty sure it was design decision cuz both SB and Nikke have an even raunchier costume than the one they "censored"

Gacha Santa Alter

"This guy are sick"
Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
Just saw Grummz take credit for Aspyr patching in the Lara Croft posters they accidentally removed in the last patch. Are they serious?

He's pushing sixty, he's never going to work on games again and the walls are closing in on his "em8er" game-that-never-was grift. It's pretty much existential for Kern at this point, he needs chuds to throw money at him to keep the lights on.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
I just... can't believe we've also come back around to those mythical vagina bones...

As others have said, it's baffling there is any uproar at all about the redesign for Eve's bunny outfit, as there are still far more revealing outfits in the game than even the original design was!

(I've posted very little in this thread -- my brain is perpetually melting about the whole situation as it still languishes along -- but I really appreciate folks who have. A lot of my exposure has been by way of others criticizing the situation on social media, and I'm just endlessly flabbergasted at it all.)

Don't tell Gamers™ how video games modify, edit, change and remove content all the way through game development and up to the release date date on a regular basis for various reasons, some of those changes due to things in the game being potentially problematic. I don't think their little hearts (and those hearts must be really little based on the level of compassion they have) could take it.

That's the part I can never get over, lol. Change, iteration, and refinement is a natural part of the development process -- not even purely on creative projects, but for so many occupations or life in general! It's a good thing, we all naturally do it. If the wheel was more triangular, where would be now? okay that's probably not that most historically accurate example, but you get the idea!