Dever

Dec 25, 2019
Here's the VOD of Hasan reacting to the petition/Asmongold video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLQJD78R0U

24K viewers witnessed this madness btw.

Not really a Hasan watcher but this was funny lol. People really out here uploading videos with their own face, protesting videogame boobies being covered up a little. My god dude...

I guess I agree a little that changing some of the costumes feels really random? Like the game in its final state is still T&A galore, what's the point of covering up a few centimeters of cleavage? But making like a protest movement about it is the funniest shit ever lol.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Why are we still sharing content by Hasan? His views on Russia's war against Ukraine are enough to not give him clicks or any time of day.
What views? Last thing I vaguely remember is he thought Russia wouldn't invade but then at some point admitted he was wrong? I haven't followed his content about this. Does he support the invasion?

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
I guess I agree a little that changing some of the costumes feels really random? Like the game in its final state is still T&A galore, what's the point of covering up a few centimeters of cleavage?
I dislike this game basically on principle and I'm never going to play it, but AFAIK the thing "changed" was still in development, so it's not really "random." Like the bunny outfit that people are complaining about having the underlayer added to honestly did not even look complete in the pre-release version to me. Having that underlayer makes it look way more like an actual sexytime outfit and not like a sack with a layer missing, IMO.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
What views? Last thing I vaguely remember is he thought Russia wouldn't invade but then at some point admitted he was wrong? I haven't followed his content about this. Does he support the invasion?
It might be referring to stuff like this:

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/CautiousKawaiiJalapenoDxAbomb-v1I48NhrImc8hHg2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IH3x9FyjmU

I don't follow these kinds of online personalities including Hasan, so if there's been any change, I have no idea.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Other individuals never get this treatment. Don't see why we should make an exception for him, just because he's not an absolute ass 100% of the time.

Hasan's content covers a lot of topics and if you're gonna let his initial Ukraine invasion takes make you dismiss him wholesale then you're gonna lose a major asset for online leftist influence. Like his coverage of Palenstine has caused a lot of gen Z students join these college protests in the first place. I watched dozens of students at USC mcome up to him and thanked him for radicalizing them when he visited the encampment last week.

It might be referring to stuff like this:

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/CautiousKawaiiJalapenoDxAbomb-v1I48NhrImc8hHg2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IH3x9FyjmU

I don't follow these kinds of online personalities including Hasan, so if there's been any change, I have no idea.

I am 90% certain he was clarified and/or walked back these clips later. Remember this was days into the invasion which he was skeptical was going to happen in the first place. He later had a graphic up that stated he thinks Russia and Putin was in the wrong for invading Ukraine.

Last edited:

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
I dislike this game basically on principle and I'm never going to play it, but AFAIK the thing "changed" was still in development, so it's not really "random." Like the bunny outfit that people are complaining about having the underlayer added to honestly did not even look complete in the pre-release version to me. Having that underlayer makes it look way more like an actual sexytime outfit and not like a sack with a layer missing, IMO.

Yeah it's wild that there isn't even evidence that this is some censorship dictated by Sony rather than a design decision by the devs. It seems rather absurd that Sony would happily support this game all the way up to launch, but then at the last minute demand a few centimeters of boobies be covered. Especially when the game still has like a bikini outfit that shows more skin than the one that was "censored"!

Lilly-Anne

Feb 14, 2024
That's the funniest thing about all the chud outrage. All the supposed "censorship" seems to increase the sexualization, not remove it. One of the supposed examples they use for "censorship" is a outfit where they added see-through thigh high leggings!

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
That's the funniest thing about all the chud outrage. All the supposed "censorship" seems to increase the sexualization, not remove it. One of the supposed examples they use for "censorship" is a outfit where they added see-through thigh high leggings!
As if they understand what the word "censorship" actually means, considering all the other things they believe on the subject.

Feb 23, 2024
I feel like there were some similar complaints about Tifa's stockings in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Time is a flat circle and all.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Is Urinalist supposed to mean something? Why is Rustinail being an anagram of that meant to be an epic and obvious pwn?

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Then "haha, you didn't notice that this perfectly normal word with one out of place letter was actually an anagram of some word no one has ever used before that barely works as a pun if you're willing to be extra generous" is an insane thing to use as a gotcha. Argh 🤯

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Then "haha, you didn't notice that this perfectly normal word with one out of place letter was actually an anagram of some word no one has ever used before that barely works as a pun if you're willing to be extra generous" is an insane thing to use as a gotcha. Argh 🤯

"Foot"? That could also be "Toof". This post could be a trick!

JohnLennon

May 16, 2020
Hasan and Grummz, two of the most bad faith, constantly angry (and constantly wrong) people in the world. Wish they would both be banned from here.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
It is even more annoying as the asshole tries to take credit for the whole Helldivers 2 situation with he and other weirdos thinking that both situations are remotely similar to crying about some textures

At least we know that the dumb petition will not do shit

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Welp, this got me to check the discord and it's on fire with rampant bigotry already. Really goes to show what they actually cared about.
So it appears they removed the community manager, hate the fact that this asshole is getting an audience again despite how he shat on the game itself weeks before

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I guess fired, i did not want to his shit but from what i was able to see before telling twitter to stop showing me his crap was being happy about someone in Helldivers 2 discord being fired
Probably Spitz, though he was probably gone as he decided to encourage the review bombing and probably much more terrifying to Sony the refunding 😱.

Anyway if I was a CM for that Discord I'd want a rise to stick around, seems like only a matter of Time before they eat the CMs alive over some pointless bs like a balance patch or something.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I guess fired, i did not want to his shit but from what i was able to see before telling twitter to stop showing me his crap was being happy about someone in Helldivers 2 discord being fired

It was Spitz and had nothing to do with Grummz. Though they are proclaiming victory of one mod getting demoted from Senior to Regular Mod after they were specifically going after folks that were propping up Grummz on the discord.

Sadly a case of good intentions, but probably not handled the best, which was always going to get some action taken against them.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
It was Spitz and had nothing to do with Grummz. Though they are proclaiming victory of one mod getting demoted from Senior to Regular Mod after they were specifically going after folks that were propping up Grummz on the discord.

Sadly a case of good intentions, but probably not handled the best, which was always going to get some action taken against them.
I see, but lets be honest they will take that as the same, for them all the current CM are the same thing so they will take any action as a win, which is the annoying thing, even more when they bitch about "threats" they get that really arent yet harrass others

Nm6k2001

Oct 28, 2023
California
Here is a good meme to represent what goonergate is currently yelling about from what I'm seeing online
RDT_20240513_1510302045441183194209389.jpg

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I hate that YouTube is basically unmoderated garbage whose only saving grace over Twitter is that most people have too short an attention span to watch 10 minute videos these days.

Yep and they also now calling the first game "a woke piece of trash". Won't be surprised if they start claiming that Sweet Baby was somehow behind the first game too
That's fucking rich! Why? Because I remember these assholes putting hades on a pedestal against the last of us part 2 back in 2020. Truly shocking to see that perhaps they didn't even play the fucking game! I bet it's exactly the same for ghost of Tsushima. My god what a bunch of charlatans!

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
God they're so mad that they can't push the puritan angle on us, lmao.

Women are fucking hot, especially when they own their sexuality, not teenage girls and blowup dolls.