• Civilization VI
  • Tchia
  • Ghostwire: Tokyo
  • NEO: The World Ends With You
  • Haven
  • Code Vein
  • Outer Wilds

Nov 19, 2019
Is there enough time to play through Outer Wilds before March? I've been putting it off, but 9 days isn't a lot if I were to start now.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Oh man there's a bunch of games there I wanted to play and with FFVII Rebirth coming this is a bad time for it.

Secret Bambino

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Mar 21, 2021
Fuckin hell, I downloaded both Tchia and Neo:TWEWY since they were added to the catalogue, and proceeded to never play them.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
PLAY NEO: THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU RIGHT NOW.

Oct 25, 2017
Need to get back to finish off Ghostwire Tokyo then. I missed a couple of collectables in the main game (the ones after the point of no return) and I'm only about a third of the way into the rogue-lite mode.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
And of course....I was wondering...didnt Outer Wilds just get added??

That's The Outer Worlds....

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
Outer Wilds was not for me (played through maybe half of the game). I can still see how others may find it charming and enjoyable. It's definitely not a clone of a bunch of other games.

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
It's called Game Catalogue (well catalog, but that's weird).

Not sure why everyone always has to say "PS Plus Extra and Premium". On the app and on your PlayStation it's called "Game Catalog" and "Classic Catalog" for the old stuff that you get with premium.

Game Catalog :: Game Pass

Simple.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Guess I really gotta play Tchia asap. Does this mean March 1 or mid-March? Link has one of those cookie pop-ups which means I immediately close it.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Sad, several I wanted to play, thankfully played Haven this month but guess I won't play NEO anytime soon, oh well

Drachen

May 3, 2021
Damn, there's no way I'll be able to play both TWEWY games in this amount of time with FF7Rebirth and Unicorn Overlord coming out...

Desma

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Cool, so what's coming?
www.resetera.com

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for February 2024: Need for Speed Unbound, The Outer Worlds, Tales of Arise, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and more

PS+ Extra: - NFS Unbound - The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Tales of Arise - Tales of Zestiria - Assassin's Creed Valhalla - LEGO Worlds - LEGO Jurassic World - Roguebook - Rogue Lords PS+ Premium - Resistance: Retribution - Jet Moto 2 - Tales of Symphonia - Tales of Vesperia...