Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, hold on, listen, I know what you're thinking: "This is a stupidly specific question."

And you're right.

Yet here I am, pulling a Saturday all nighter and I got a sudden revelation... There's shockingly few lederhosen in games I've seen, especially in custom character games.

As far as games featuring it that I know of, I can honestly only really think of New Super Lucky's Tale(which i really need to go back to) and... maybe the Saints Row games? Maybe? I think i can remember it in 3? But that's all I can think of rn.

If you post jean overalls I WILL personally petition to have you banned for one(1) hour

DGS

Nov 2, 2017
Tyrol
There are Lederhosen skins in Minecraft. But it is only a mod, I guess. The character of my nephew had one.

But yeah, we need more Lederhosen in games.

Black Mantis

Oct 30, 2017
Could be wrong, but the first thing that came to mind was Dead Rising. I'm sure I've seen Frank in lederhosen at some point!

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Runescape 2

edit: also looks like The Sims 3 did as part of an oktoberfest pack: https://sk.store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23570&section=UpSell

OP
OP
Zacmortar

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure FFXIV just added some in the store.
Edit: There it is, also a Dirndl is available.
I've been trying so hard to not get pulled back in but this just might force my hand

Could be wrong, but the first thing that came to mind was Dead Rising. I'm sure I've seen Frank in lederhosen at some point!
I completely blanked on Dead Rising's existence but yeah, that'd be the series to feature it if any. Hopefully it's not just in 4 though.

No games with Wiesn themed season out there?
Outside maybe an MMO, I don't think so, unfortunately

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure you can give most of the cast Lederhosen in Tekken 7.

Then with Tekken Music in the PS4 version, you can set the music to this song from Tekken 6

Set it for Everything. Main Menu, Character Select, Every stage and Transition...

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Not sure if this counts but according to the Halo books Master Chief wears Lederhosen underneath his armor because they give him +15 aiming.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
WoW has (had?) a seasonal event - "Brew Fest" where you'd be able to purchase seasonal wear, including Lederhosen and Dirndl.

59779-braufesttracht.jpg
59295-braufesttracht-brewfest-regalia-with-purple-brewfest-hat-brewfest-boots-yellow-b.jpg

59789-braufestdirndl.jpg

OP
OP
Zacmortar

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What about Fortnite?

AD-COMPOSITE-Fortnite1.jpg
Are you able to switch around parts of the outfit because boy is that facial hair just god awful

Animal Crossing has some Lederhosen outfits
It does???? how did I never get it in my shop lol???

Pretty sure you can give most of the cast Lederhosen in Tekken 7.

Then with Tekken Music in the PS4 version, you can set the music to this song from Tekken 6

Set it for Everything. Main Menu, Character Select, Every stage and Transition...

I've only put a few minutes into T7 thanks to PSNow but this.... this is what I am HERE for