• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
As there's only a topic for one system I felt it was odd that topic failed to mention all three had SKUs. A little less Xbox One games but still interesting nonetheless. Take your guess.

Also: This is worth mentioning for all three systems. So might not want to look into these SKUs meaning too much.

Last edited:

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I have everything possible crossed for new Tales...

tenor.gif

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
1 of those has to be Bloodborne 2. Everyone has just agreed on not spoiling the surprise.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That Jason tweet. Is MS not bringing fire?

They will have a great year like last year. And if anything they should have a few more 3rd party announcements since Sony bailed.

But you can bet they are saving the big guns for next year for when they have a new console to sell.

RockGun90

Jul 28, 2018
Important to remember some of these SKUs are extra or are for games that wont be announced anytime soon. So dont expect 20 new PS4/NSW games this E3.

KaiPow

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of stuff on the way but most aren't the surprises you're hoping for. Save that for next year.

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It looks like this E3 its going to be "quiet".

FFVII Remake and KH3 Re:Mind are enough for me anyway.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's either E3 or that, so either way, I'm happy, but revealing at E3 would mean they're going a bit more ambitious imo.

I'm hoping that they've got on board with some of the rest of NAMCO and moved over to UE4. I think Berseria got things back on track with the characters, and to some extent the gameplay, but the technology behind the series is really lacking.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
That Jason tweet. Is MS not bringing fire?

I am going to watch it live but I fully expect to be somewhat disappointed. I always temper my expectations, but I feel like they're never quite met. There's just never that big game for that just gets me going. Hasn't for some time. I did like the Halo infinite trailer I guess.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Saving next gen ammo? So MS isnt showing Scarlet this year? I'm very confused by that tweet, is MS just gonna show the usual suspects(gears forza halo+3rd party) and thats it? It'd be an even bigger letdown than Sonys 3 game conference from last year...

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
To Switch, getting 20 new SKUs was a special occasion. To the PS4 and Xbox One? It was a Tuesday.

Deleted member 36493

User requested account closure
Dec 19, 2017
Not trolling as I love my X1X and PSPRO, but what fire could they possibly have? I ask that genuinely, the new studios have no had time to put together a solid showcase for E3 and we know about the usual suspects already.
Idk, Brad Sams tweeted that MS would be bringing fire since Sony was sitting it out. Maybe plans changed, or maybe I'm looking too deep into Jason's tweet.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Idk, Brad Sams tweeted that MS would be bringing fire since Sony was sitting it out. Maybe plans changed, or maybe I'm looking too deep into Jason's tweet.

I have no doubt there conference will be exciting. I just don't know what major surprise they could possibly have that will be huge for them. I can't wait for the hopeful deep dive into Gears 5, and maybe a sneak at Halo Infinite running on Scarlett.

For me a couple things that could really surprise me is a Ryse 2 remade to basically be their God of War. Also if they announce Sunset Overdrive 2 I'd be incredibly happy.