Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
The stock market makes both perfect sense to me and is still incredibly baffling at the same

I'm studying for my stock licenses and let me tell you: it's even more baffling the more you understand.

Like I've literally yelled out "why did we make money more complicated than it needs to be" on at least three occasions.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
I'm studying for my stock licenses and let me tell you: it's even more baffling the more you understand.

Like I've literally yelled out "why did we make money more complicated than it needs to be" on at least three occasions.

I'm working through my doctoral level accounting classes and the one thing it has taught me is that money is completely fake and all of our systems are built around manipulating that fact.

Tsunami561

Mar 7, 2023

Well that was a great video, thank you for posting it.

I made a bit of money in 2021, and thought it was over, everyone packed their things, some people got rugpulled which sucks and frankly makes me regret buying in the first place, but that was it. But damn I was so so so wrong, sadly with people so involved in it I can see most of them not selling and cutting their loses or even making a bit of profit with this new bump, it's probably going to feed into their adiction and bring more people in.

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I'm working through my doctoral level accounting classes and the one thing it has taught me is that money is completely fake and all of our systems are built around manipulating that fact.

The moment we got to "selling Short" early on, I was like "we are selling fake money we don't even have and may not exist in the hopes to buy back fake money to hopefully make real money. And people lose their houses and sometimes lives to this shit". Literally like playing a video game and if you choose the best options they send you a real check.

Threw my hands up in the air.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sad thing is the system is so fucked and some people are so trapped in their current lifestyle they see this as their only chance to escape and gain some financial liberty.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
What're the odds this guy gets prosecuted for running another pump and dump scam on his not-so-smart followers? He got away with it last time since there was some plausible reason a bet on gamestop made financial sense. I don't really think that's true this time around.

Brokofiev

Jun 20, 2019
I've followed the bagholders for three years now, thanks to the constant entertainment provided by the gme_meltdown subreddit. This plus human refuse pile Andrew Tate randomly shilling GME is making for a very exciting week. Can't wait to see the fallout, yet again.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
WHERE IS MY ROCKET SHIP WHEN I NEED IT!

I'm actually a person that won with GME and AMC, but I'm not riding that again. Too much stress.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
WHERE IS MY ROCKET SHIP WHEN I NEED IT!

I'm actually a person that won with GME and AMC, but I'm not riding that again. Too much stress.

Memestocks are just gambling with extra steps and regulatory headaches. There are much easier ways to gamble.

DJT being a reverse Gamestop and retail letting themselves be the short squeeze targets is kind of sad but also a bit funny because it attracts the same people that flocked to Gamestop in the first place for the opposite reasons.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Happy for you, but I cannot fathom buying that much GME stock, even at a low. Way too risky, felt like the company was dead in the water for a while there.
It was a dollar per once upon a time, if you got in at that point then even a small amount of cash invested could see you taking it in. That said, I cannot imagine how much you'd need to put in to get this to be worth $100,000.

Oct 28, 2017
Robin Hood account reactivated>

tenor.gif

pants

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
"Basically, if you use multiple slurp juices on a single ape, you can HODL the moon unless the MOASS is overtaken by FUD shills which, of course, results in no tendies." -- Warren Buffett

I mean its that or working an honest job for the rest of your life 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
Remember: don't sell until it looks like a telephone number 💎🙌🏻
I hope for your sake they don't end up dialing the operator.

Speculation is fun, kids, but remember that you're just gambling and be careful. And don't forget to save some money for the IRS if you actually make a profit. Short term gains are taxed as regular income.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
I hope for your sake they don't end up dialing the operator.

Speculation is fun, kids, but remember that you're just gambling and be careful. And don't forget to save some money for the IRS if you actually make a profit. Short term gains are taxed as regular income.
Long term gains are calculated as capital gains. HODL

j/k if it wasn't obvious.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So do these apes have infinite money or what? How are they not rendered destitute by all these fruitless stock schemes yet? It's been years of this.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I am backing out at market open. I have well over doubled my money now.

Godspeed to future holders!