• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryengeku

Oct 26, 2017
Georgia, US
09URhFtVzlbD1sh659hdngZZ3Qw=.gif
Literally a Simpson gif for everything.

Dunfish

Oct 29, 2017
Gamestop lawyer: "The only way to prevent microsoft litigation is to put start and select in the dumbest possible location"

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
Got my attention. I just default to Xbox controllers anyway. Let's see how this plays out.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Absolutely awful name, but if these are actually decent quality, they have an unbeatable price. Can the battery be improved, though?

Taffy Lewis

Oct 27, 2017
Are you okay? It's fine to let people discuss an affordable new controller with quality constituent components. We understand you hate GS.

I don't hate GS at all, I'm entirely indifferent to their existence. What is very annoying are the superstonk-types constantly pushing their weird agenda and pulling people into what is essentially a scam with Q-anon like fervor and bizarre conspiracy theories. It's why that "review" on reddit is entirely untrustworthy.

mgfanjay

Apr 9, 2022
Oh my that bottom button placement is dreadful. They reinvented the wheel into a block there

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
Oh that sounds really cool actually
si38u4advxuc1.jpg

Oh, those bumper buttons are gonna be shit. Those switches aren't lasting more than a few months before they start bending backwards.

OP
OP
stopmrdomino

stopmrdomino

Jun 25, 2023
Site has been updated to reflect the hall effect sticks.

• HALL EFFECT THUMB GRIPS as Standard: Hall effect joystick adopts magnetic induction principle, close to 0 wear and tear under normal use, effectively prolonging the life of the joystick. Drift resistant, 5 million service life. High smoothness paired with joystick algorithm.