• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
if you pre-order The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom with them.

View: https://twitter.com/GameStop/status/1625298837395972104

Fo47cOPacAA5qIj

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gamestop got its employees cutting down trees now smh

mrbogus

Jul 14, 2019
Better than the CE, but that design is so strange and not enticing to me. I don't get "Zelda" from it at all. Though that is the case for most of the paraphenalia for this game that doesn't have a character in it.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No they wont. Online orders have to go in store to get it and the stores will only get 2

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I stopped after season 7 back in the day, and recently said fuck it, I am gonna watch the entire show from start to finish just to see it through. Currently at the prison arc, so this meme template is ever present for me.😆

I recently did a full franchise rewatch and I really think seasons 9-11 (especially 9) are very solid. Bounced back nicely from those awful Negan years.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
I recently did a full franchise rewatch and I really think seasons 9-11 (especially 9) are very solid. Bounced back nicely from those awful Negan years.

Looking forward to it. Show as a whole has a lot of ups and downs from season 1 for me, but I would lie if I said I don't have fun watching it episode to episode.

SbnaS

Sep 3, 2018
It'll come used with coffee cup rings on it and they will laboriously explain to you how its actually new because it was just the employees that did it.

Bossanova

Banned
Jan 21, 2018
If it had a rubber singing fish that hummed a classic Zelda song on it then maybe it would be worth it.

hsojlightfoot

Apr 6, 2020
Not a fan of the design. Now maybe if it had Link on it striking a pose...

Freebies are cool though and usually its gamestop that does it. They just want you to preorder stuff really bad there.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I've got a laser cutter that could crank these out.

Where's that gif of the Disney characters getting the really thin bread

misery mired

Apr 2, 2022
i preordered the collector's edition from gamestop but because there's no in-store pickup option i'm not eligible to get the preorder bonus. despite, ya know, preordering

i hate gamestop so freaking much. the sooner they go under the better

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i preordered the collector's edition from gamestop but because there's no in-store pickup option i'm not eligible to get the preorder bonus. despite, ya know, preordering

i hate gamestop so freaking much. the sooner they go under the better

It says on the page you can go into the store with your receipt and pick up the preorder bonus that way if you ordered online

Not that it'd guarantee you'll get it as Gamestop has been very unreliable with this stuff as of late even if you did preorder in-store, but you are not excluded from getting the bonus as long as you provide a receipt