• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017

fwxFnQH.png

Mod Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Hope y'all are ready for disappointment aka Borderlands Vault Dweller Edition which is just an upresed and retextured Borderlands 1.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The Gearbox of today has a very different reputation than the Gearbox that put out Borderlands 2

Cautiously optimistic

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Worth mentioning that their PAX East conference is that day, someone should probably update the title with that.

Kenzodielocke

fwxFnQH.png

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Please don't be infected with GaaS shit. I really just want more of what we got in BL2.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
It's definitely Borderlands 3, I don't know where this talk of it being 1 remastered is coming from especially considering people at JeuxVideo and a few influencers have already confirmed its existence.

Rsinart

Oct 27, 2017
Easily my most anticipated game, but I hope they stick true to what made the first two games great, and not try to fit in with all other games.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
The Gearbox of today has a very different reputation than the Gearbox that put out Borderlands 2

Cautiously optimistic
Yeah I'm excited but I also know alot of the talent from the Borderlands 2 team has left. Hopefully they can strike gold a third time, regardless.

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
If they announce both of them, I hope they announce BL GOTY first and pretend BL3 isn't real for most of the panel just to see people go crazy