Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

Voiced by the OG characters.

The Halo: Reach Character Pack includes Emile and Kat multiplayer characters, Halo Reach: Noble Team Jack skin, Halo Reach: Noble Team banner, Halo Reach: Noble Team Blood Spray, and Halo Reach: Noble Team Mark (Character pack requires Xbox Live Gold on console, membership sold separately.)The Halo: Reach Character pack is included in the Gears 5 Ultimate Edition or with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Even if it's just two of them, it's really good to have Noble Team back. Definitely gonna be playing as Kat a lot.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Neat stuff, albeit I'm not sure locking them behind a specific sub and an edition is a good idea considering they have different abilities that might change Horde's balance quite a bit. I guess they'll make them available to everyone after a while.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
If they gave me Noble 6 then I would literally never play as another character lol, but Emile and Kat are still dope as fuck.

Kurumi

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
I never expected that they would put Halo Reach characters in but I'm so happy they did. Emile and Kat are my favorite spartans from Noble Team.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
343i needs to repay them back and have 2 Gears 5 character skins in their Firefight mode that will obviously launch with Halo: Infinite.

Ballistik

Oct 26, 2017
This is so unexpected and something nobody was asking for, yet that trailer got me hyped. They fit in so well in the Gears universe.

Nov 4, 2018
At first I was worried about seeing Halo characters being killed gruesomely, but then I remembered how Kat and Emile died in Reach.

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
Never thought I'd be seeing Kat and Emile again. Will definitely use Kat's skin if I ever play gears multiplayer.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyway to update (10?15 dollars ?) from game pass gears 5 to ultimate edition ? It's 10 bucks more on the store

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great inclusion and more meaningful then anything else they've added. But i got to say, the visuals look so below what i expected, lighting looked really flat.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
ECWPgnwXYAYoNZj

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
gonna copy-paste my post from elsewhere: I was surprised by this, but looking back at the Developer Doc which was streamed during the show, they were already playing as Kat and Emile during the B-roll and I totally didn't catch it.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
gonna copy-paste my post from elsewhere: I was surprised by this, but looking back at the Developer Doc which was streamed during the show, they were already playing as Kat and Emile during the B-roll and I totally didn't catch it.
Everyone in the Mixer chat was like, "Wait, is that Halo armor?" It was a weird way to casually show it but not make a big deal out of it until the trailer.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Damn, I just realized that they'll probably pull an Overwatch and limit it to one character per team. So expect a lot of rage over who gets to play Kat. Hate systems like this.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Halo: Reach is the second best Halo game and the second most unappreciated entry in the franchise.

Halo: ODST is the best Halo game.
Lol, I'm sure a lot of people will disagree, but I'm right there with you. Hmm.. Maybe Buck and Dare can join the party later on? (those are the only two characters I can remember from ODST).