Oct 27, 2017
In one of the weirder motorsport images seen lately, that weird doll hanging from a bridge at Barber fell down and got hit by a car.

Yesterzine

Jan 5, 2022
It's a shame for him, it's not performance because he's not been able to drive the car yet thanks to injury and "No confirmed return date" is worrying, it might be career terminal.

OP
OP
Humidex

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
I don't hate the proposed rule changes for 2027. The less aero we get, the better.
www.the-race.com

Device ban, aero reined in: MotoGP's 2027 rules unveiled

MotoGP has announced its new regulations for 2027, featuring a reduction in engine capacity from as the series tries to slow down bikes and make traditional circuits safer as well as reduced aero freedom and a complete ban on ride height devices

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
Brad Keselowski won the NASCAR Cup Series race at Darlington today with his Tom's Supra Castrol throwback scheme. As a long time fan of Gran Turismo, MkIV Supra's, and that particular car, I told myself that if he won I'd buy a 1:24 diecast version. I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a guy win who isn't one of my primary drivers.

OP
OP
Humidex

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Brad Keselowski won the NASCAR Cup Series race at Darlington today with his Tom's Supra Castrol throwback scheme. As a long time fan of Gran Turismo, MkIV Supra's, and that particular car, I told myself that if he won I'd buy a 1:24 diecast version. I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a guy win who isn't one of my primary drivers.
Pics or it didn't happen lol. But it sure looks great on winning lane.

View: https://x.com/keselowski/status/1789790900740120966?s=46

Also on winning lane? Abbi Pulling, first female driver to win a British F4 race this past weekend.

View: https://x.com/britishf4/status/1789612695420833958?s=46

Last edited:

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
Pics or it didn't happen lol. But it sure looks great on winning lane.

View: https://x.com/keselowski/status/1789790900740120966?s=46

Also on winning lane? Abbi Pulling, first female driver to win a British F4 race this past weekend.

That Castrol design is fantastic (speaking as someone who loved it on the Supra). Nice to see it get some victory lane love.

I missed that Pulling won in F4. She's coming off the double win in Miami in Academy as well, so she's really on a roll. She was my driver to watch heading into the season- absolutely wonderful to see her realizing her potential.

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US

Lockheartilly9799

Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 23, 2017
I don't like Wrecky Spinhouse Junior at all but he stood on principle and he gets my props for that.

Penske dominating the Penske-owned Indianapolis 500 Qualifying at the Penske-owned Indianapolis Motor Speedway in the Penske-owned IndyCar Series after two of their drivers get caught cheating a month ago leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder how Squire would have commentated that one…

Also, I just died.

View: https://x.com/nascarcasm/status/1792379673122664831?s=46

Lmao the hits keep coming.

What sucks for Kyle is that Ricky is definitely paying him back and it'll be in a points paying race. I get that he's frustrated running mid pack every week this year, but that move was not it. One replay angle showed that Stenhouse didn't even really squeeze him in to the wall, he was already washing up on his own.

Yesterzine

Jan 5, 2022
Shame the BTCC one won't likely go the same way, rFactor 2 is near unusable these days but they did just about fart the content out to release.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Is there any place streaming the race for free or is it just Peacock? There are a lot of storms in the area, so my station will be cutting in a lot during the broadcast. I don't want to subscribe to Peacock just for one race.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Great finish to the Indy 500. Congrats to Newgarden on going back to back. Also, congrats to Larson for leading a bunch of laps.

Arcticfox

Oct 27, 2017
Was hoping for someone new but I understand it was hard for Pato to hold back with less than a lap left. Larson could have been in the top five if he didn't speed on pit road.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Sooooo... if O'Ward didn't hold back to pass with 3 laps to go (I believe).. would it have worked out for him to be able pass on the final lap?

Arcticfox

Oct 27, 2017
He was fine where he was on the last lap, he just needed to hold back until turn 3 to make the pass instead of turn 1.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
The World 600 in Charlotte has been called because of weather. Kyle Larson made it back to the track right as it was red flagged and never ran a single lap. Today was a bad day for racing. Of course, weather wouldn't have been an issue if NASCAR would just have better start times, like they used to.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
Genuinely gutted for Larson. The statement he made on Twitter makes it clear just how awful he feels.

Hope he makes a run at it again next year.

Motor nature hates Motorsports, I swear. NASCAR at least.

Yesterzine

Jan 5, 2022
Why would he feel awful, he missed a race that thanks to Nascar's insane championship format literally doesn't matter and he had a great drive to lead lap in the Indy 500.

EDIT : Oh the little rookie speeding error? Fuck it, didn't cost a lap, many who have done a lot more laps in those cars have done it.

Last edited:

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
Why would he feel awful, he missed a race that thanks to Nascar's insane championship format literally doesn't matter and he had a great drive to lead lap in the Indy 500.

EDIT : Oh the little rookie speeding error? Fuck it, didn't cost a lap, many who have done a lot more laps in those cars have done it.

I think it was not being able to even turn a single lap at the 600. I'm just saying what he posted sounded like an incredibly dejected person. Everyone knows weather is always a threat to Motorsports but he had a really unlucky break yesterday. If the 500 starts on time, he at least would've had a shot to win the 600. He could've had that car up front if Allgaier, who hasn't even driven the next gen Cup car, was running close to top 10 when it was called.