Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Any avid game photographers among us? :)

You know it. ✌

MygkvHY.png

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
So I preregistered on the website for PS4, but I'm not sure what to do next. Do I just have to wait until the 28th? I didn't get a confirmation email that I pre-registered, but I did use the verification code they sent me.

Macross

Nov 5, 2017
USA
As far as the pre-order bonus stuff goes, is any of it really great to get or just a bunch of stuff you will get a ton of eventually once you play?

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Keep in mind that ps4 version doesn't have cross save and you can only cross save with mobile and pc.

My spending plan is to get the $5 sub like pack that gives primos everyday and buy the upgraded bp and I'm using the 20 fates on the Noelle banner and the 1600 primogems and buying and using the $100 pack on the Venti banner. I'll be mostly f2p after that but will drop money if I feel like it.

PS4 does have Cross Play though right? Just not Cross Save.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
ps4 doesn't have cross save with PC and mobile if that helps your decision.

I know realistically it'll run better on my PC, and I'm not really the type to play any type of game on my phone or tablet. Then again, I'm assuming that we'll be able to play on the PS5 as well. I dunno. Maybe I'll see what my friends plan on doing.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Yasss, let's fill this topic with plenty photos! :D

I guess you also are super excited about Spider-Man remastered and Miles Morales?
Those two games will be the only ones being able to get me away from Genshin for the rest of this year, lol.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Also thought about PS4 or PC, while my laptop can play it in max settings and locked 30fps, it's not worth it when it's 4K on my Pro.
Sure the phone compatibility is neat, but even if my shitty european version of the Galaxy S10+ would play it relatively ok, which I doubt, I would probably switch over after 10 minutes anyway because of how much better it simply is on my TV. 😅

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know realistically it'll run better on my PC, and I'm not really the type to play any type of game on my phone or tablet. Then again, I'm assuming that we'll be able to play on the PS5 as well. I dunno. Maybe I'll see what my friends plan on doing.
The main reason I'm playing on pc is cause I'm definetely at times gonna get a google play card for transaction at time so I need the connection to android to do that. I'm still holding out hope that Sony will get their head out of their asses and allow cross save and I'm certain Nintendo will allow it when it releases on Switch.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
I'm going to be diving headfirst into this until the gacha wall hits. Here's hoping I get some good time out of it at least.

Any avid game photographers among us? :) The game offers a cool photo mode on all platforms too:

fc53e8b2330c98bb59866ead5da73933_4065423124586278797.jpg

Here are some photos taken it it:

b72bfaf51117b553a93d0f2b508a47e9_7691486160405092091.png

b154decebc3f8605b0d76fc7b359eb04_1663094505168778728.png

c64ba2a95df0822b6146039f556988d2_3385550681245672046.png

digital-frontiers-07n.jpg

I will abuse the hell out of this function.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I guess you also are super excited about Spider-Man remastered and Miles Morales?
Those two games will be the only ones being able to get me away from Genshin for the rest of this year, lol.

Oh yes, totally I just have the massive problem of what to play first. 😥

Am I playing the brand new Miles Morales on day one like most other people. Fresh PS5 game, brand new, sharing pictures, talking about it online, or do I replay the first Spider-Man in the brand new remastered PS5 version first and wait with Miles Morales? 😅

Kurumi

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
I can't wait to play this game again. Seems like I've been waiting forever for this game to come out.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Sucks that there's no cross-save between PS4 and mobile, I would have liked to jump to the big screen every now and then. I think I'd probably end up playing this on mobile more though.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
By the way Tyaren, the depth of field effect in this photo mode is absolute 'chef's kiss'. It just works, perfectly, one of the rare games where it simply works out of the box and looks phenomenal.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Is the website dead or it is something on my end?

You are the second person asking this in here. I thought maybe the link I provided is faulty, but it doesn't seem that way. I can access the site normally. Does it still not work for you?

Oh yes, totally I just have the massive problem of what to play first. 😥

Am I playing the brand new Miles Morales on day one like most other people. Fresh PS5 game, brand new, sharing pictures, talking about it online, or do I replay the first Spider-Man in the brand new remastered PS5 version first and wait with Miles Morales? 😅

Yeah...that's a dilemma I also haven't figured out yet.

RicJFNas

Oct 28, 2017
I'm really curious about this game. Got my pre registration done. I'm worried about two things, one is the microtransctions slowing the progression to a halt, second is the gameplay being reduced to simple button mashing, but from what I've read, maybe I'm needlessly worrying.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have a question regarding the Noelle beginner banner cause I want to make sure of something. I know Noelle is guaranteed by all 20 pulls but are you or are you not at least guaranteed another 4 star per 10 pull you didn't pull her in? Like have there people that only pulled Noelle one 10 pull and nothing the other 10 pull?

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have a question regarding the Noelle beginner banner cause I want to make sure of something. I know Noelle is guaranteed by all 20 pulls but are you or are you not at least guaranteed another 4 star per 10 pull you didn't pull her in? Like have there people that only pulled Noelle one 10 pull and nothing the other 10 pull?
1st ten pull is guaranteed Noelle. 2nd ten pull is a guaranteed 4* and up character.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Pre-registrations now jumped over 5 million! O:

603abc0dda2d65d1a7917557761a3c40_6976717237402666062.jpg

I swear yesterday it was only on its way to 4 million. The last million must've been because of this OT going live.

tenor.gif

That means including China there are around 16-17 million pre-registrations.

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So does PC have controller support. Every PC footage I've seen just shows the keyboard keys in the UI.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So does PC have controller support. Every PC footage I've seen just shows the keyboard keys in the UI.
Yes but even in the current chinese playable build, there's a menu for keyboard & pad shortcuts, but they're not working. So be careful if you want to change your buttons / keyboard shortcuts. I hope it will be patched asap.

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
And it looks like no one in here knows how we reroll on PS4. So that's going to be fun >_<

Sioul

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 27, 2017

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, you have to switch to controller in options first tho. For me, it actually makes me switch every time I log in. Dunno if it's just some china client quirk
Yes, I played the beta with a PS4 controller
Yes but even in the current chinese playable build, there's a menu for keyboard & pad shortcuts, but they're not working. So be careful if you want to change your buttons / keyboard shortcuts. I hope it will be patched asap.
Thanks for the heads up.

And after watching a video, it seems rerolling will be a huge pain in the ass, with one reroll run being 1-2 hours depending on what you're aiming for. Fuck that.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the heads up.

And after watching a video, it seems rerolling will be a huge pain in the ass, with one reroll run being 1-2 hours depending on what you're aiming for. Fuck that.
It's more like 15-20 minutes, unless you're going for the insane route. Otherwise you can get 10 rolls in 15-20 minutes.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's more like 15-20 minutes, unless you're going for the insane route. Otherwise you can get 10 rolls in 15-20 minutes.
Okay, that's more reasonable. One of the videos mentioned trying for the limited banner and that requiring level 10 Adventuring level or something that would take a hour if you rush.

Do we get all the extra bonuses even if we create a new account to reroll after the game goes live?

Status
Not open for further replies.