darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
They nailed it, her elemental burst is one of the coolest in the game.

clorinde-leaks.gif

looks like an HSR burst, amazing looking, the effects and everything

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
They nailed it, her elemental burst is one of the coolest in the game.

clorinde-leaks.gif

I wonder how they do it... How do they make that one scene, where you see her dash as lightning through this forest of pillars, possible in an open world and with multiplayer
Like, what do you see as a co-op partner when that animation happens?

Last edited:

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
My Arlechinno build so far!

0tYq3ZW.png

Just going to farm her boss a few more times to reach 80/80 and then I will use her to farm her own artifact domain for her and Clorinde

---

Not gonna lie... the Blackcliff Polearm looks good on her and since she is so good with multiple enemies and she is an on-fielder it could be great in the one side of Abyss in which they throw and army of mobs

HeO1bpN.jpg

Also, the more I read the more I realize that I must have some god tier luck into the solvents drops because I constantly hear people struggling with those while I... well...

SfJacDR.jpg

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The worst thing about the story quest,
is that we don't learn anything about her visual effects.
They're just there to look cool, I guess? Maybe we learn some stuff with higher friendship, but this might not bode well for them paying things off in the endgame.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have one of those comparison charts for Arle's weapons?

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok Chlorine I see you! I mean I've already reached my electro queen limit with Yae and Raiden so I'll still be skipping, but that burst is very cool. A bit blink and you'll miss it, though... I suppose it suits her personality and plot relevance. But yeah, I won't be pulling for another 5 star electro until they release a tall male Lightning Lord.

Regarding the burst length conversation, while I don't always mind a speedy burst, I do kinda hate how the timed nature of Genshin's Abyss battles strongly encourages burst animations to be as brief as possible. When it's a character I really like I don't mind sitting through a longer spectacle. Wait, did I just... agree with Bansai... o_o

I mean look at this magnificence:
kamisato-ayato-genshin-impact.gif

I'm still in awe to this day tbh. The way the camera takes its time zooming in, fully aware of the masterpiece on display... could never get bored!

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Ok Chlorine I see you! I mean I've already reached my electro queen limit with Yae and Raiden so I'll still be skipping, but that burst is very cool. A bit blink and you'll miss it, though... I suppose it suits her personality and plot relevance. But yeah, I won't be pulling for another 5 star electro until they release a tall male Lightning Lord.

Regarding the burst length conversation, while I don't always mind a speedy burst, I do kinda hate how the timed nature of Genshin's Abyss battles strongly encourages burst animations to be as brief as possible. When it's a character I really like I don't mind sitting through a longer spectacle. Wait, did I just... agree with Bansai... o_o

I'm still in awe to this day tbh. The way the camera takes its time zooming in, fully aware of the masterpiece on display... could never get bored!

I never have enough electro but yeah I'd take a Tall Man electro too.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
My sister called me and told me she pulled 3 Arlechinnos from the first 10 pulls after wining Kazuha. wtf why can't I ever be this lucky.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It may not matter to all of you, but it means everything to me that we are ANOTHER DAY CLOSER TO CLORINDE

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
I read the leaks of the new end game mode. All I can say is whelp, time to build Sayu. Glad I am done with Chevy and Beidou, that mode is restrictive and randomize to some extent.

They are heavily encouraging us to invest horizontally. Maybe I should pull for Arle, lmao.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Electro has always been my favourite element, so Clorinde is tempting. She could either use my spare Mistsplitter or the black sword which I've wanted to give to someone (with her passive healing I would opt for this for no healer teams). But I'm not sure I have enough units to build a second aggravate team with. Without a second Fischl quickbloom seems better. She could flex between the two so if I'm using Arle (assuming I can get her) she uses Fischl aggravate, and if I'm using Keqing she uses Xingqiu quickbloom.
This is the one in the Zyox guide I was just watching

mg5BEMp.png
Thank you :)
I'm happy for you, but I do hope you're remembering to pace yourself and stay hydrated!
Hahaha 😅

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Oh wow that is interesting, love to see how good Staff of Scarlett Sands is, my Cyno's beautiful staff continues to be one of the best spears woo! :D Also really cool to see how well Ballad of the Fjords continues to do for vape teams!

For non-vape the gap between PJWS and her signature is quite high though, not quite Neuvillette levels at least. So big congrats to everyone who get her spear, you got a very nice weapon for her!

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
The worst thing about the story quest,
is that we don't learn anything about her visual effects.
They're just there to look cool, I guess? Maybe we learn some stuff with higher friendship, but this might not bode well for them paying things off in the endgame.

Yeah I was somewhat disappointed in the story quest as well.

Traveler is such a doormat

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Sigwinne being hydro is not sitting well with my spirit, man.

Why couldn't they give me a 5* team wide Electro or Geo healer. They gotta have a plan for me in Natlan, right?

also, hoping Natlan brings some good craftable weapons. All these billets been sitting collecting dust for way too long

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I read the leaks of the new end game mode. All I can say is whelp, time to build Sayu. Glad I am done with Chevy and Beidou, that mode is restrictive and randomize to some extent.

They are heavily encouraging us to invest horizontally. Maybe I should pull for Arle, lmao.
The more I read the more confused I get. You need 18 fully built characters for the hard mode AND they need to match the elements?! I have 21 characters fully built right now but would have no chance with those elemental requirements, even if I do have a few pyro, anemo and hydro built. o.o

Sigwinne being hydro is not sitting well with my spirit, man.

Why couldn't they give me a 5* team wide Electro or Geo healer. They gotta have a plan for me in Natlan, right?

also, hoping Natlan brings some good craftable weapons. All these billets been sitting collecting dust for way too long
We have an electro team wide healer who is actually really really good, but that is Dori and she is only amazing at C6. @.@" My Dori is only C1 lol.
Hard agree on us needing a geo team wide healer though!

Apr 24, 2024
I have two things that would make worldquests perfect for me:

1) Addition of voice acting
2) Commitment to always increase beauty or interestingness of a location when completing a quest. Never take something cool away.

Unless its that stupid electro furnace thing. rest in piss, it won't be missed. I'm of 2 minds when it comes to those story events that affect the world. On the one hand, you're correct that they're often a central feature and character of that specific area, you don't want it completely gone. On the other hand, the story often dictates that resolving whatever issue would mean either eliminating or substantially changing the key phenomenon. GI would feel a bit more hollow if you went through all of the quest and really nothing changed.

My addendum would be for the developers to stop ignoring parts of the world they spent time to create. Give us a reason to go back to the Chasm or Enkonomiya. I'll occasionally mine rocks in the Chasm, but for the most part, there's no reason to revisit either.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If they added VA in World Quests, this would destroy all storages.
But stuff changing is an amazing thing, that I hope never goes away.
We actually have an impact on the world, and I love it. Like that's why we're a Descender.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland

Sayu and Barbara are two characters that pop to mind on my account that I probably should build next.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017

a06f79fb428e3502431d974297544f241bd79b58.gif

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
Okay my current account roster looks like this:

image.png
image.png

There's honestly quite a few characters I think might be worthwhile for the new 4.7 mode.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the simplest solution would be to add what Honkai has which is time stop. Abyss timers don't move during ult animations (apart from on the early units. This was originally a unit dependent thing but is now the standard).

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017

I'm surprised it took them this long given it's a gacha.

I figure most people have a big roster of characters and only use a portion of them.

And building a character to 90 with good artifact set is a huge pain.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
I'm surprised it took them this long given it's a gacha.

I figure most people have a big roster of characters and only use a portion of them.

And building a character to 90 with good artifact set is a huge pain.

Though the plus side is the recommend level for this mode seems to to just be Level 70. So just get your so-so units up the threshold where you get your last free wish.

Apr 24, 2024
I was trying to think if the SB had a dedicated healer/support and I guess thats QiQi or maybe Jean, but I wouldn't call either of them dedicated healers

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
either standard or she's gonna have the biggest beta buffs of anyone in genshin

...or the worst limited character ever

I need to see her v enemies because the first time I saw her bubble bounce off to Narnia in the animation showcase I was like hmmm
Then I saw the hydro app and I was extra HMMM

Server jank is always a possibility tho

I wonder if Hoyo regrets making Tighnari as good as he is

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Of course Clorinde looks amazing.

:sigh

I wanted to start my Pyro Archon savings but looks like that will have to wait.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The launch 4*s in this game have crazy legs. To think I still use Bennett/XQ/Fischl almost 4 years later, whereas I don't use any of the launch 5*s at all.

Bennett will never leave the roster at this point, one of Arle's best teammates. Crazy.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
The launch 4*s in this game have crazy legs. To think I still use Bennett/XQ/Fischl almost 4 years later, whereas I don't use any of the launch 5*s at all.

Bennett will never leave the roster at this point, one of Arle's best teammates. Crazy.

What would shove Bennett out would be a version of him with no circle impact
Like Xianyun/Faruzan/Furina for Xiao

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Xingqiu and Bennett still get used for me but it'd been a while for Fischl and Xiangling. They still have good stuff on them

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
LMAO she casually stopped the fight whenever she felt like it. Left the clear message that yeah, she could've ripped us a new one if she truly wanted.

As such, the Traveler clearly is no match for anything closer to the level of the Gods yet.

Capitano is in Natlan and we're fucking toast if we ever have to throw hands with that guy.

Someone uploaded the Remuria OST. I think you guys are talking about track number 10, enjoy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_tS2a5Bq-8

Thanks! The one that plays when you're navigating the new map also kicks ass. Reminded me of the Donkey Kong Country games for some reason.

This is the one in the Zyox guide I was just watching

mg5BEMp.png
I now have 50 starglitter, am feeling mighty tempted to just get a Blackcliff Pole merely for the drip, and this table is definitely NOT helping things lmao.

My sister called me and told me she pulled 3 Arlechinnos from the first 10 pulls after wining Kazuha. wtf why can't I ever be this lucky.

Damn, son…

Though the plus side is the recommend level for this mode seems to to just be Level 70. So just get your so-so units up the threshold where you get your last free wish.
Wait, this is for the highest level as well? I made a point to get everyone to 70/80, even units I didn't intend to use.

Maybe if I shuffle some artifacts around I can get to it, but six characters from each element is very far from where I'm at now.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Noelle/Navia/Furina/Yelan flex on the new world boss super hard. You use Noelle to break the shield and Navia with Furina buffs just bursts it down in no time at all. Looking forward to seeing this guy in Abyss.