El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Aaaaand… Crowned!!

Captura_de_Tela_194.jpg

As I once said, it's refreshing to be able to build her so fast. I really, really fucking hate gated progress, monke brain likes seeing the numbers go up NOW.

No good drop from Boss Father today, but got two Solvents: one from her and other from the Narwhal. Got no billet, but everyone knows billets don't exist anyway.

But this will allow me to get her Skill or Burst to lv8 next week, whichever mats Boss Father drops. Which is better?

Falk

Oct 26, 2017

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voX9azu7po8

rhythm game off to a good start lol

this time i'm in a discord with other rhythm game nuts so finding well-made stuff is a lot easier
song picks are all also solid, no random weekly boss music shoved in just for the sake of it that kinda sucks for a rhythm game (looking at you Dvalin theme)

sadly i'm finding (for me at least) the in-game discoverability to be utterly terrible. essentially anyone making and publishing a chart gets it put into the pool and other people are generally terrible at judging quality/sync so a bunch of plays and likes generally says absolutely nothing about the beatmap itself, whereas if they're submitting it on the official site they have (which is back again too omg) at least they're reasonably sure it's good lol

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Arle is a good candidate for triple crowns. She uses all her talents. The ult less so but it still has a large multiplier.

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Day one player gets their first back-to-back at 30/31 pulls 😵‍💫

Arlecchino's C2, Jean's C4. I tried my luck at the stone slab Arlecchino sits on near the end of her quest, saw the early gold and I'm crossing my fingers, then my heart sank a little when I saw Jean. All good though :)

l4xqc88.jpg
Congrats!

read your post, went to same spot. Pulled. Won 50/50 and I'm now the owner of Arle C1 🫡 so thanks for the luck

Grats to both of you. I read that post too earlier and did the same thing. Threw 10 pulls at it but got fermy instead. Well, at least it's a constellations I didn't have.

Imma keep doing this before Arlecchino goes away lol.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Buttons How did the last roll of your Dendro Goblet go?
Tsuyu, your question brought me good luck! You reminded me I wanted to do one more domain run today for fodder and I did one more condensed resin, had the fodder and tada...

Genshin-Impact-Screenshot-2024-05-06-20-26-09-86.png

Yaaaaaay. :D Perfect for my future Alhaitham. <3

Is this 40 CV now that I am properly looking at it?! Double yay. This may be the 2nd best artifact on my account now going by pure crit value, damn!

Last edited:

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
Going to need to hook up my keyboard to my playstation for these rhythm games.

Tsuyu, your question brought me good luck! You reminded me I wanted to do one more domain run today for fodder and I did one more condensed resin, had the fodder and tada...

Is this 40 CV now that I am properly looking at it?! Double yay. This may be the 2nd best artifact on my account now going by pure crit value, damn!

That's a nice goblet.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
i usually just switch to playing on my phone or tablet for rhythm events

Congrats!

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017

This reminds me when you pull for Xiao weapon after our conversation lmao.

Congratulations, and I suspect this is your best artifact because it's a 40+ elemental goblet with 2 x Atk% to boot. That's just freaking rare, your future Alhaitham is in for a treat.

Paragon

May 5, 2018
New Event

It's a real bummer that Kujou Sara is going overlooked by the game as always, but her wanting nothing to do with Itto is the most relatable a character has ever been in this game so I can't be too mad about it.

Kiyamet

Apr 21, 2024
I dont get the love Hoyo has for Itto

If they love him so much why they give him stick arms

Yo that goblet is crazy, grats :D

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Did an overview of my account and I think I'm in a relatively good position now. Of my main carries/drivers I have:
  • Eula at 245 CV.
  • Alhaitham, Wriothesley, and Arlecchino at 240 CV.
  • Keqing, Childe, and Raiden at 220 CV. They're all performing well so I have no plans to enhance them at this stage.
  • Navia and Ningguang I'm currently working on.
All my off field DPS that I use are between 210 and 225 CV. And all my supports are built, apart from the ones that need NO gear which I'm strongboxing and Kazuha who needs another 5 ER.

I would like to "finish" the artifact grind by the end of this year. That would be the dream, and it could be possible with how things are looking. I don't plan to pull anymore carries until we get new elements (abyssal or whatnot). And I have enough GT pieces for additional off field supports. I would need to farm Emblem if they required that though.

Eyyy, congrats. Very strong piece.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Akasha says my best is Bennett with 200.6 CV. Second is Ayaka with 170.2, and Furina follows with 158.6.

I don't even feel like posting them here because I'm ashamed lmao. hidethepainharold.jpg

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Akasha says my best is Bennett with 200.6 CV. Second is Ayaka with 170.2, and Furina follows with 158.6.

I don't even feel like posting them here because I'm ashamed lmao. hidethepainharold.jpg

Akasha ratings are just a measure of how long you spent doing a mindlessly repetitive task. I say this as someone who has spent a lot of time on that mindless task: there's no shame in not doing it.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Sure, but for like the first 2 years, I spent almost every non-boss day grinding Valley of Remembrance.
Venti's been stuck at like 230 for like 3.5 years.

That's why I decided to stop leaving stuff to chance and get everyone and their Talents up instead, with new Domains getting some love every 3 patches.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I'm spread pretty thin myself. My highest CV character is 194, and I have a lot of characters I barely use that have crowns. Because talents do feel nicer to work on.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Just reading through the last pages and saw Alkez mention off field pyro characters in the future, got me thinking about this and if the pyro archon does end up being the much wished for off field pyro character to allow Xiangling some rest it could also make for a very interesting pyro traveller as well.

Seeing as the traveller kit is usually related to the archons (or the otter in Fontaine) we could end up with the best traveller kit yet if they offer off field pyro. Although I doubt they'd be anywhere near as good as Xiangling as that's an incredibly high bar to hit, any addition to our option for off field pyro is welcome at least.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
C5 Freminet but 64 pity now. I'm stopping for real this time and saving for Clorinde even if It feels I said that many times already.

Xiao really wanted to join my world
9rHlEuc.jpg

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
To be fair, I started the grind only recently, because I finally reached a point where I stopped struggling with Mora and EXP books and finished ascending and leveling up the talents of every character I wanted to play. Now the only thing left to do with the resin is artifacts.

I started that with the National trio, which still had 4* pieces from the start of the game. Now I'm moving to my Dendro crew since currently only Nahida has the right pieces (my Alhaitham was still on a random 4* Deepwood ATK sands lol).

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I don't level many characters so a huge majority of my resin across these 3 and a half years has been spent on artifact farming. I'm also pretty diligent about using my resin (wish I could be more like that for important things in life 😒). But ultimately it's all just luck. I often opt for the second best alternative rather than the bis sets if the gap isn't that wide because I can get better pieces just thanks to the time spent farming them and strongbox. Just getting 220 on the bis set can take upwards of 6 months. I never got that over 9 months of farming guilded. It's not worth the headache.
Just reading through the last pages and saw Alkez mention off field pyro characters in the future, got me thinking about this and if the pyro archon does end up being the much wished for off field pyro character to allow Xiangling some rest it could also make for a very interesting pyro traveller as well.

Seeing as the traveller kit is usually related to the archons (or the otter in Fontaine) we could end up with the best traveller kit yet if they offer off field pyro. Although I doubt they'd be anywhere near as good as Xiangling as that's an incredibly high bar to hit, any addition to our option for off field pyro is welcome at least.
Honestly this is the scenario I'm hoping for. Firstly it'll give me my double pyro Wriothesley team with the release of one character. It also give a place to use Lumine. I like her design so it would be nice.

I used her in the early days of Dendro with Keqing. But once Yaoyao dropped I opted for her for the comfort. Would be nice to bring her back into the fold if she does some decent damage.

Amzin

Oct 25, 2017
I am happy to see Heizou make an appearance at all, he's probably my favorite male character and I'm sad the timing of release means we basically don't have doodly for him in the story. I like Neuv, Albedo, Itto, and Kaeveh well enough but they've had pretty good representation comparitvely (or too much, in the case of Itto)

Kiyamet

Apr 21, 2024
I like having everyone equipped so my highest is 233 CV

If I hyper invested a single character I do wonder how high I can get

TmMq7EB.png

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
My highest CV is barely 200 lol. Rip my artifact luck.

Though its not like I feel that much pressure to grind further. I can already clear Spiral Abyss.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I finished Act IV of Fontaine last night, and I'm currently working through my character quests now since I read that you'll want to have done Neuvilette's before doing Act V. I still have all of the ones from Cyno onward to do. Besides Neuvilette, is there any other character quest I should do beyond him before finishing Act V? Plan to start at Cyno and then work my way down the list.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
So, bad new for Arlecchino

4.7 nerf

In the current 4.7 beta, Arlecchino's particle generation CD has been changes to 1.5s. In the current live version (4.6 preload) it is 0.5s.

I really hope they don't do that.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Has a nerf like this for a limited 5* happened before? Might be a bug.
Yeah, they can't really change these numbers after a limited character goes live as there are laws to prevent that sort of thing (in Japan anyway). So unless they plan on refunding everyone who pulled for Arlecchino...

But yeah, could be a bug in the 4.7 CBT. But even if it's not, the extra second really does nothing.

evilalien

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
So, bad new for Arlecchino

4.7 nerf

In the current 4.7 beta, Arlecchino's particle generation CD has been changes to 1.5s. In the current live version (4.6 preload) it is 0.5s.

I really hope they don't do that.

How would you even manage to do her skill twice in uncer 1.5s with no sacrificial spear in the game? This doesn't affect anything.