Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully they give Catalyst Billets from trees and stuff.
Every other weapon category, I have R5 of, with enough Billets to R5 in at least Natlan (for Swords).
For Polearm, Bow, and Claymore, I don't have to worry about Snezhnaya or Khaenri'ah.
But Catalyst, I can't get Frostbearer past R3, I have no Flowing Purity, and I have no shot at whatever comes in Natlan.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Catalyst is a rough one to miss, plenty of good options there for multiple characters
We stan Prototype Amber don't we folks

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i really wish we had a trading system because id happily give away all my billets

i havent used any in years and i dont even know which ones i have

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Guess I should start a weekly all bosses run, since that FLoP domain is indeed being a… flop.

When FloP goes to strongbox I'll probably throw a bunch in there for it, I used to farm it but due to wanting extremely specific pieces you're gonna end up with the world's best Wanderer set before getting what you need

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
i really wish we had a trading system because id happily give away all my billets

i havent used any in years and i dont even know which ones i have
Three Northlander Sword billets, please

When FloP goes to strongbox I'll probably throw a bunch in there for it, I used to farm it but due to wanting extremely specific pieces you're gonna end up with the world's best Wanderer set before getting what you need
I think I already have potentially cracked pieces for three Wanderers at this rate.

No joke, this domain ALMOST ONLY drops Desert Pavilion pieces.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Three Northlander Sword billets, please

I think I already have potentially cracked pieces for three Wanderers at this rate.

No joke, this domain ALMOST ONLY drops Desert Pavilion pieces.

I was watching a TGS video on Sethos and DP seems to be a good option on him at least, so that's a use for the spare pieces

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there were any straight up bad quests since Dehya. Before her the story quests were very hit or miss and definitely more miss lol

After Dehya I feel like most of them have been solid at worse and on average pretty good

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I don't think there were any straight up bad quests since Dehya. Before her the story quests were very hit or miss and definitely more miss lol

After Dehya I feel like most of them have been solid at worse and on average pretty good

I really enjoyed Dehya's, one of the strongest for me
There are a lot that aren't necessarily bad, but do I remember them after a year? Not really.
Tighnari's is a good one

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
I really liked Dehya's quest, I thought it was one of the best among the Sumeru ones

i guess Cyno's SQ1 wasn't much to write home about

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
in release order:

Dehya: Very good
Baizhu: Great
Nahida 2: Very good
Yoimiya 2: Very good
Lyney: Decent
Neuvillette: Great
Wriothesley: Pretty mid. Probably weakest in this batch
Furina: Great
Navia: Pretty good
Xianyun: Great
Chiori: Haven't done yet lol
Arlecchino: Animation kinda undercut it a bit but still very good
Cyno 2: Haven't done yet but people seem to like it

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wriothesley: Pretty mid. Probably weakest in this batch

0c522e94c5bebe43215d2ff473a6048c1a614c32.gifv

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

Memes aside, surely you can't be satisfied with that quest as a Wriothesley fan lol? I like the character and that's exactly why I was disappointed with it, because they barely even focus on him and instead its mainly about some other goofy shit. The little glimpses of his past and the cool action scene at the end was nice but it was too little too late

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Before Dehya?

Alhaitham SQ1 was mid.

You learn nothing about him, except confirmation that he's an arrogant prick.

The story itself was entertaining as was his Sherlock moment at the end.

Tighnari was great. Need more Karkata in GI.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Memes aside, surely you can't be satisfied with that quest as a Wriothesley fan lol? I like the character and that's exactly why I was disappointed with it, because they barely even focus on him and instead its mainly about some other goofy shit. The little glimpses of his past and the cool action scene at the end was nice but it was too little too late

I... I'll have to consult the other Worthy Wolves first and ascertain what our official stance on this matter is. u__U

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Before Dehya is kinda rough

All the launch story quest (Amber, Diluc, Jean, Kaeya, Klee, Lisa, Razer, Venti, Xiangling, Xingqiu, Mona): All pretty mid and forgettable outside of the Venti one which was solid. They are all carried hard by the game being new and fresh so most of us were still in the honeymoon period

Tartaglia: okay
Zhongli 1: Pretty good. Early on the Archon story quests were the only ones you could (for the most part) expect to be at least decent
Albedo: I can't remember anything about this one and what I do remember is probably from the limited event that was around the same time. At the time I remember thinking the event story should have been his story quest lol
Ganyu: Awful
Xiao: Think it was okay?
Hu Tao: Okay at the time
Zhongli 2: Pretty good
Eula: Pretty annoying how one note Eula felt after this and it took years of events to redeem that character for me lol
Ayaka: Forced to do this in the middle of the archon quest to pad it out cause the archon quest itself was lacking made the whole thing feel like filler
Yoimiya: Similar situation but yoimiya herself carried it by being a likable character
Raiden 1: Pretty bad
Kokomi: Awful
Yae Miko: I remember this one being decent? I remember Yae got flak for being kinda an asshole but it was refreshing to me after all the white bread ass characters up to now
Ayato: literal who character that had no relevance in the main story that was suddenly shoe-horned in after the fact? Yeah this quest wasn't very good lol
Yelan: Decent
Kazuha: Kinda boring and another character that had better story quest in limited event stories lol
Tighnari: Very good
Cyno 1: Mid
Nilou: As far as low stakes quests goes, I think this one is pretty solid
Nahida 1: Solid
Alhaitham: Mid

Other characters had pseudo story quests in the form of Archon Interludes like Shenhe and those are pretty good

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Nice for the resin cap will now be 200. Paimon please don't let that still only be 5 condensed resin in my inventory.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nice I guess. Will only need to log in once a day for dailies without having to overcap

I'm annoyed every time they bring up artifact optimizations and it isn't loadouts lol

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
wish we could get the overcap that HSR has lol

just letting my resin stack for days on end without having to turn it into anything is so nice

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
I mean, I appreciate a higher resin cap but I was also kinda hoping the level 100 leaks weren't real. Ah man.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I... I'll have to consult the other Worthy Wolves first and ascertain what our official stance on this matter is. u__U
Don't let them shake you, it was fine! ...I mean, I would agree that Wrizzly's quest could've used more Wrizzly, but finding out about his past was still quite interesting... and the way he took that guy by the throat... whew, I'll never forget.

Lemme think back to some of the others... Lyney had magician drama... Furina ate macaroni... Navia shot a rock and got a family portrait that mysteriously vanished immediately after the quest ended. All very cool and cute.

I'm struggling a bit to remember Neuvillotter's tho... oh right, he roamed the streets crying again while recalling the time he stood around helplessly while his old friends suffered and sacrificed themselves. Ok I may have cried a bit also but that's irrelevant!

Anyway, Chiori's was the worst for me in recent memory... found it boring aside from when she was threatening to cut or throw someone out a window. Fashion wars!