• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Remuria is going to be so magical and gorgeous! O:

GLQfMlUaEAAGQ_7

Oh, they even promote it beforehand...

Last edited:

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Man this new Abyss is so hard. I was hoping I could clear it with my lv80 Klee, but she and Kazuha keep dying. My Bennet is not really built for healing, I guess I urgently need a healing circlet or HP goblet for Klee/Furina/Kazuha/Bennet. Man I am so tired of my characters never having the gear I need.

I know I could just brute force it with Neuvi on one side and Qiqi Furina the other, but I really wanted to clear with Klee. Guess I will try again once she is lv90, this was now an hour of frustration.

I was doing well with Klee on the first side until the stupid dancing robots kept killing someone.
Switched Klee to boss side and she cannot clear Mechanical Array fast enough, sigh.

Time to maybe just try Burgeon Klee just so I have a Klee clear in my pocket lol.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I should probably go and finish off Chenyu Vale before 4.6.

4.6 should be incredibly exciting especially if it's right that we might get 3 characters in beta.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Genshin fandom is starved, alone the announcement of an anime short has right now 800k and soon a million views, lol.

Last edited:

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Think I'm skipping Arle, honestly she didn't lit my world on fire and just the thought of having to farm another set is more than enough to discourage me.

Time to ruminate whether or not I go for C6 Kazuha, he's been a core part of 90% of my teams, practically never left my open world team since the day I got him... Probably my second favorite character at this point... and quite honestly the fuckton of wishes are burning a hole in my pocket.

Before they release next badass male character I dig, I'm probably gonna replenish most of the stash for another C6 anyway therfore...

lotr-why-shouldnt-i.gif

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Ganyu Back in the team for the Exploding Barrels challenges
e5ix4FF.jpg

Got 1 Area of Chenyu Vale to 100% today
QmUOyKP.jpg

I'll be done before 4.6

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Think I'm skipping Arle, honestly she didn't lit my world on fire and just the thought of having to farm another set is more than enough to discourage me.

Time to ruminate whether or not I go for C6 Kazuha, he's been a core part of 90% of my teams, practically never left my open world team since the day I got him... Probably my second favorite character at this point... and quite honestly the fuckton of wishes are burning a hole in my pocket.

Before they release next badass male charcte I dig, I'm probably gonna replenish most of the stash for another C6 anyway therfore...

lotr-why-shouldnt-i.gif
Dang Bansai, C6 Kazuha sounds like a fun goal! :o What constellation are you at right now? Just ask yourself this, what does your heart say right now? Do you want to pull because you feel it is exciting and fun to C6 him or because you have pull anxiety? Will you regret the pulls or fully enjoy him? That should give you your answer.

As for my Abyss progress, I tried a few more team variations but this was as far as I got:

Screenshot-2024-04-16-174951.png

Current Klee team works super well in aoe content, but my Bennet does not heal enough to survive Coppelia. Klee's levels and gear are not ready yet for enough boss dps unfortunately, so side two fails at mechanical array. Need to get her to 90 and farm a crit rate circlet since her current crit rate is too low and Bennet needs a HP sands and healing circlet, guess I have new things to farm for.... ugh.

I did end up clearing with 36 stars using my usual teams. Neuvi on one side, Cyno on the other. Will post once battle chronicle refreshes.

At least these stats showed me I am on the right track with my Klee, she hit a 133k vape lol and this was NOT a plunge. xD
Screenshot-2024-04-16-175437.png

Last edited:

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Dang Bansai, C6 Kazuha sounds like a fun goal! :o What constellation are you at right now? Just ask yourself this, what does your heart say right now? Do you want to pull because you feel it is exciting and fun to C6 him or because you have pull anxiety? Will you regret the pulls or fully enjoy him? That should give you your answer.

I'm fresh off of E6S1 Acheron and E1S2 Luocha so I don't think it's pull anxiety. I'm just super curious how Kazuha would perform at C6 with R1 Mistsplitter in abyss, I'd love to run around the world and just vacuum nuke everything - maybe with Faruzan C6 and some elemental enablers in tow. It sounds like a fun time.

I'm at C3 so it's not really gonna be that massive of an investment or damage to my stash lol. But it'll take time to replenish it depending on how 50/50s go, I was sooo fuckin' lucky in H:SR (literally won 11 or 12 50/50s straight) so I'm dreading my next go around 🤣

Lady Luck giveth and she taketh away. And I have a feeling she's in the takin' mood right now.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
abyss2024-04-2.jpg

Reached pity 71 with today's primos, and got… Xingqiu C9. 🤡

Will stop here. I'm getting a bad vibe about this 50/50, and doing this Abyss I just noticed that what really makes me want Neuvi's C1 is the fringe case scenario that is Floor 12 and the absolute asshole enemy design at play there. As an example, I get constantly juggled and thrown around by the Fatui officers, even with Baizhu's shield and IR. So, I chose to give it up and just wait for Wednesday.

Losing 50 primos every 15 days is not worth 71+ wishes.

This is the thing for me too, I usually use a Neuvi team without a shielder as well. It's not too bad but I always think, ok now I will bring fischl out and drop oz for some Neuvi reactions and... oh she's dead.
I can get it down in one minute with my Neuvilaser squad, but tried going in without Baizhu and got almost killed lmao.

Yeah it's definitely a well designed boss and at least it also doesn't have a load of undamageable sections. I'm just lazy and not very good so when it makes me restart I curse it!
My only gripe with it is that you get constantly sniped by Coppelius offscreen, so you have to be constantly turning the camera around and focusing on two things at the same time (which I'm notoriously bad at).

But as I said, it's the boss I take down most quickly in all of Floor 12. PMA, on the other hand, always fucks up my run.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I'm fresh off of E6S1 Acheron and E1S2 Luocha so I don't think it's pull anxiety. I'm just super curious how Kazuha would perform at C6 with R1 Mistsplitter in abyss, I'd love to run around the world and just vacuum nuke everything - maybe with Faruzan C6 and some elemental enablers in tow. It sounds like a fun time.

I'm at C3 so it's not really gonna be that massive of an investment or damage to my stash lol. But it'll take time to replenish it depending on how 50/50s go, I was sooo fuckin' lucky in H:SR (literally won 11 or 12 50/50s straight) so I'm dreading my next go around 🤣

Lady Luck giveth and she taketh away. And I have a feeling she's in the takin' mood right now.
If you do decide to go for it, I wish you the best of luck and hope you win all three 50/50s! As a Kazuha lover I can definitely understand you wanting his C6. :)

abyss2024-04-2.jpg

Will stop here. I'm getting a bad vibe about this 50/50, and doing this Abyss I just noticed that what really makes me want Neuvi's C1 is the fringe case scenario that is Floor 12 and the absolute asshole enemy design at play there. As an example, I get constantly juggled and thrown around by the Fatui officers, even with Baizhu's shield and IR. So, I chose to give it up and just wait for Wednesday.

I can get it down in one minute with my Neuvilaser squad, but tried going in without Baizhu and got almost killed lmao.

My only gripe with it is that you get constantly sniped by Coppelius offscreen, so you have to be constantly turning the camera around and focusing on two things at the same time (which I'm notoriously bad at).

But as I said, it's the boss I take down most quickly in all of Floor 12. PMA, on the other hand, always fucks up my run.
Good choice Buga, if you really want Arlecchino just wait until next week and do not risk it. :)

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
really do need to level YaoYao at some point. But probably after i do Xiangling and Arle. Helps that doing pryo regisvine helps with like three characters for me. Unless there is an easier way to get agnidus fragments

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
C6 Kazuha does sound cool but I'm fine at C2.

I'm gonna win that 50/50 right
GhjWqzV.jpg

26 pity. I guess there will be the first half primos if I lose.

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017

As for my Abyss progress, I tried a few more team variations but this was as far as I got:

Screenshot-2024-04-16-174951.png

Current Klee team works super well in aoe content, but my Bennet does not heal enough to survive Coppelia. Klee's levels and gear are not ready yet for enough boss dps unfortunately, so side two fails at mechanical array. Need to get her to 90 and farm a crit rate circlet since her current crit rate is too low and Bennet needs a HP sands and healing circlet, guess I have new things to farm for.... ugh.

I did end up clearing with 36 stars using my usual teams. Neuvi on one side, Cyno on the other. Will post once battle chronicle refreshes.

At least these stats showed me I am on the right track with my Klee, she hit a 133k vape lol and this was NOT a plunge. xD
Screenshot-2024-04-16-175437.png

Is your Bennett ER/HP/CR?

Did you consider ER/HP/Healing Bonus?

Then he has Bursts Galore!

He really doesn't need the PyroDmgBns.

I have him ER/HP/HB with Aquila for more base attack. If you have an ER sword than that might change things for you of course.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
I'm noticing some of your screenshots look weirdly bright, are those some HDR shenanigans?

Good choice Buga, if you really want Arlecchino just wait until next week and do not risk it. :)
Yep. Even if I still lose the 50/50 next week, it just means I'll still have around 100 wishes stored at the end of it, since I still haven't touched the 28.800 primos I put aside for her.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Is your Bennett ER/HP/CR?

Did you consider ER/HP/Healing Bonus?

Then he has Bursts Galore!

He really doesn't need the PyroDmgBns.

I have him ER/HP/HB with Aquila for more bass attack. If you have an ER sword than that might change things for you of course.

This my Bennet, for most fights and many Abyss he is fine but this was the first time pairing him with Furina and for Furina and her HP drain, his healing is too weak. So I will just strongbox him a healing/HP circlet and a HP goblet for fights/teams where I need more healing. I wanted to get him a higher healing build anyway, but wanting to use Klee in the current Abyss just showed me I need it. xD

Screenshot-2024-04-01-201743.png

I'm noticing some of your screenshots look weirdly bright, are those some HDR shenanigans?

Yep. Even if I still lose the 50/50 next week, it just means I'll still have around 100 wishes stored at the end of it, since I still haven't touched the 28.800 primos I put aside for her.
I hope you get her early, you deserve it Buga! :)
As for my screenshots, i have not changed anything on my side. No Reshade or Nvidia filter for the game and those battle chronicle screenshots are not edited at all. Pure screenshot uploaded. Maybe it is HDR on your side. o.o
The only thing I notice is the forums scale screenshots weirdly sometimes, that battle chronicle one of mine above is a smaller resolution but becomes wider in the post for some reason.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I should probably go and finish off Chenyu Vale before 4.6.

Got 1 Area of Chenyu Vale to 100% today
I'll be done before 4.6

You guys sometimes sound like Chenyu Vale is an a bit bothersome list to check off.
It's such a beautifully crafted, full of detail and rich with lore area. You can tell the designers and artists poured their love into it. It's a Liyue expansion after all...
Did you enjoy any of it?

Anyway, before we dive down to Remuria here's a little Chenyu Vale apprectiation post:

53562365218_ac68189e86_o.png

53506630960_b8c82cb593_o.png

53517901429_9a499876ea_o.png

53525452205_ed9e89b8cc_o.png

53596570988_02bb4ac321_o.png

53500055426_5f66956953_o.png

53519223708_f52cb85b92_o.png

53507565670_e6c04df8ed_o.png

53614997614_28f8f4cecd_o.png

53525209258_e529455f0a_o.png

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
As for my screenshots, i have not changed anything on my side. No Reshade or Nvidia filter for the game and those battle chronicle screenshots are not edited at all. Pure screenshot uploaded. Maybe it is HDR on your side. o.o
The only thing I notice is the forums scale screenshots weirdly sometimes, that battle chronicle one of mine above is a smaller resolution but becomes wider in the post for some reason.
Don't worry, it's not your screenshots specifically, but Nayishiki's and few others. Like, Tyaren's photos look fine also.

My Battle Chronicle appears small on my Firefox, and I had to zoom it at 150% to take that print lol.

I hope you get her early, you deserve it Buga! :)
Thanks, buddy =]

You guys sometimes sound like Chenyu Vale is an a bit bothersome list to check off.
It's such a beautifully crafted, full of detail and rich with lore area. You can tell the designers and artists poured their love into it. It's a Liyue expansion after all...
Did you enjoy any of it?
Exploring it was a joy, the mountains seem tailor-made for practicing Xianyun's skill usage. Aunt Anemo Birb saw heavy usage in that area lol.

The art department of this game deserves a place in the throne of the all-time greats.

I'd enjoy it even more if not for the extreme heat waves we had here in Feb/March, which forced me to minimum sessions of play, and the random stuttering 4.4 introduced.

Honorable mention:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L7kpRaOWjk

Last edited:

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Did you enjoy any of it?

Anyway, before we dive down to Remuria here's a little Chenyu Vale apprectiation post:

I love the area just haven't been playing other than dallies/events.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Abyss
OcwhDDH.png

The Ganyu/Venti/Klee/Zhongli team was what I was using before Inazuma. I tried it for 12 but just went back a Neuvillette and Archon team when It didn't really feel like it was working.

Did you enjoy any of it?

Yeah I like it, I would not 100% if I didn't enjoy it. It's only today that I actually got to Mt. Laixin. i just know it would bother me to not have it at 100% when we will have a new area in 4.6.

EDIT:
2/3 100% now
yIA0zSb.jpg

Last edited:

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Nice to see Venti being used Naya! :)

Mine finally updated, pretty standard Neuvi team on the one side now boosted by C2 Kazuha and my Cyno team on the 2nd side.

Screenshot-2024-04-16-184705.png

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

View: https://x.com/yoppigu3/status/1780255156157980675
Nice to see Venti being used Naya! :)

Mine finally updated, pretty standard Neuvi team on the one side now boosted by C2 Kazuha and my Cyno team on the 2nd side.

Screenshot-2024-04-16-184705.png
Yeah I often use him in 9/10 too when I don't feel like running after enemies. Nice teams and good to see that you tried Klee with Furina. I have not tried them together yet but may do it in the future. I should also get my Klee to 90 since seing her at 82 bothers me.

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Ganyu, Venti and Kokomi is my go-to brain turned off team for abyss 9 to 11 and it works great

Will get to this round of abyss when I'm back in my country because I'm not doing this on my phone lol

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Around 40 pity and still no Kazuha. Still have like 5 days left before banner ends.
Been ignoring it until this banner and after getting Otter. Been farming it for Kaz . Hopefully it pays off lol.
I really really hope you get your Kazuha early before his banner ends, sending you lots of luck! :)

Yeah I often use him in 9/10 too when I don't feel like running after enemies. Nice teams and good to see that you tried Klee with Furina. I have not tried them together yet but may do it in the future. I should also get my Klee to 90 since seing her at 82 bothers me.
Klee Furina works really well, but it is a very squishy team and the current Abyss is not very pyro friendly, definitely put healing gear on your Bennet. I will report back once my Klee is lv90 and both she and Bennet had some artifact improvements. I may just try plunge Klee with Xianyun the next few days and see how that goes instead since that team has double healing. Coppelia is the main problem though, I only have a few teams that can reliably kill her.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
i have no good weapons for Arle so might go for her weapon but also want to start saving immediately for Furina.

Tough choice

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
hoping that new Treasure Compass update will finally let me see if Windwail Highland is truly bugged or not. It's been sitting at 96% for over a year and it's been driving me crazy, even after checking out dozens of treasure videos (got all anemoculus, etc.).

Was also hoping for an early C1 Neuvi or lose an early 50/50, but sadly no. Sitting at about 50 pulls right now, so waiting for Arlecchino to drop and then i'll go for her..she'll definitely be mine.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
hoping that new Treasure Compass update will finally let me see if Windwail Highland is truly bugged or not. It's been sitting at 96% for over a year and it's been driving me crazy, even after checking out dozens of treasure videos (got all anemoculus, etc.).

Does the current treasure compass not work? Does it lead you nowhere or does it say there's nothing in the vicinity?
There are sometimes treasures where you have to do something specific before the treasure chest even appears. Like running through stone arches or hopping on specific stones... I don't know if the treasure compass leads you places like this, because there's no treasure chest before you do the thing.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
Does the current treasure compass not work? Does it lead you nowhere or does it say there's nothing in the vicinity?
There are sometimes treasures where you have to do something specific before the treasure chest even appears. Like running through stone arches or hopping on specific stones... I don't know if the treasure compass leads you places like this, because there's no treasure chest before you do the thing.

The treasure compass does not lead you to any of those puzzle chests.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017

I've used dozens of guides, videos, etc. showing every single chest in the area. I've collected them all. The compass itself is not going off anywhere which is why I hope this new compass might actually trigger the chest or atleast show where it might be.

I've also read things about the area being possibly bugged and i'd have to reach out to Hoyo for them to fix it, but I've had interactions with the Hoyo support team before and they have really bad CS so I can't be bothered going through that again.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
abyss2024-04-2.jpg

ryan-gosling-crazy-stupid-love.gif

What's Kazuha doing on the right

I'd give Kazuha/Fischl/Zhongli to Neuv and Furina/Baizhu/Kuki to Alhaitham

Muras

Oct 28, 2017
spiral_abyss-apr-16-2024.png

Just my usual chars. The entire 4.x Abyss continues to be pretty easy, in contrast to the ones in 3.x. Not that I'm complaining... But I wish we just had more combat stuff in general (And even better, if it could be done in coop). I can't remember the last time I actually liked an event in this game... Even the "combat" ones leave so much to be desired. So I'm really hoping the "new Abyss" that's been rumored will improve the game, but given Genshin's history it probably won't be anything too different than what we already have.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
In the pursuit of seeing if I could do it without crowbarring Zhongli into one of my other teams as my side 2 shield breaker.

Ok plunge isn't that bad, I guess.
I gueeeeeesssss.
I didn't want to weave normals so had to give the plunge team Furina. Which means I had to shove a benchwarmer into Furina's Neuv team slot.

Everyone ran slightly different teams looks like. Neat.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
4.X. abyss has been much easier than late 3.X., but that might change next patch it looks pretty cursed

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Samsung hosting a Genshin Impact tournament and sponsoring buncha creators.
Hoping this leads to a collab for S25 Ultra.

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Samsung does do collabs with Genshin for its phones, but I think they've all been restricted to Korea so far.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I know they released accessories and stuff, but did they ever have a themed phone?
Regardless, OnePlus released the Keqing phone worldwide, after the Hu Tao phone was CN only, hopefully Samsung follows suit.