• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
Did you gather every hidden chest? There was a chest where you ignite a random isolated dead campfire and Poof! a cheat appears. Chests like those would not appear on the current Compass, so you had to stumble upon them or use a 100% accurate and complete guide; if there is such a thing.

Also, in Liyue, or is it Inazuma?… …the floating treasure boxes that have like a few hundred mora in them count towards the total for those regions, so maybe there are also some floating treasures in Mondstat?

Yea i've used complete guides that include all the hidden chests. I got inazuma and liyue at 100% already.

Like I said, i hope this helps me reach a 100% for windwail highland, but i have read stories about the area being bugged for years now so we'll see. My guess is that it's bugged.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The blonde girl VA isn't credited.
Though it's implied she died, wonder if she might be a future playable.

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
When my lvl 6 friendship Chiori is done in a week or so, Arlechinno, will have to be my friend until Furina or Baizhu or Clorinde or whoever rides a meteor to my Teyvat over the next few months.

If a Tighnari or Diluc (have neither) show up, then they would have to suffice.

I might have to run a funky Diluc - Tigh - Furina - Arle team… …I'm gonna get rag-dolled in domains at some point.

On that last note, I wonder what Arle's voice lines for when she gets hit, enters low HP status are gonna sound like, cuz without shielding and because of bond of life, I'm assuming we're gonna hear Our Father get knocked around a bit here and there more than we might any other character.

Just realized, but "bond of life" kind of takes on a new meaning after seeing that 7 minute trailer!!!

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The blonde girl VA isn't credited.
Though it's implied she died, wonder if she might be a future playable.

It's not just implied, it's made perfectly clear she is dead. ;) Clervie and Peruere were the last two in this Hunger Games kind of set up they had in the orphanage under Mother.
By the way, I'm not sure this has been cleared up before or was mentioned in the lore before: Father is not having the children compete in a Hunger Games type of set up anymore, right? (I don't believe for a second Lynney, Lynette and Freminet would engange in such a thing.)
In the 4.6 trailer it's however mentioned that others are leaving the group, but I assume that is when they fail and are being killed during missions?

Last edited:

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, we never see the body, only the orange.
Not all the kids under Crucabena died, Freminet was taken in by her.

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
Also, those 4 stars ⭐️ will be nice due to having C0 Lyn & Chev, and C3 Frem.

Wiggle room to not get C7'd for at least 40 pulls is kinda nice!👍🏻

I'd rather C2 both Lynette and Chevruesse than C6 Freminet though. Here's hoping I get a balanced pull distro and don't C7 Frem.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, we never see the body, only the orange.
Not all the kids under Crucabena died, Freminet was taken in by her.

Again, It's obvious she died. The blonde girl seemed of the same age as Peruere and Clervie. They were all directly competing against each other and Clervie said that Peruere became, as the last one of their group surviving, King.
Freminet is not anywhere close Peruere's/Father's age. So as a younger kid, he would not be competing with the teenagers.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Loved the trailer. Great animation, snappy fight choreography, great music and the length! Awesome all around.

Shame though my hype for her kinda fizzled out by now.

That being said, I went and got myself C6 Kazuha yesterday, as I expected, Lady Luck was in that takin mood and I lost 2 out of 3 50/50s, got C6 Keq and C5 Diluc (ffs my Jean is at C0, how did I not get a single constellation after all that years and chasing cons on premium units).

I'm still not really sure what I'm doing, what artifacts, what team comp (maybe it's time to finally use Mona instead of Yelan?), so I kinda cobbled together this ragtag and cleared both sides of Abyss 12 with Kaz az DPS.

Super happy with him so far, but defo needs more polish after I see some calcs for DPS builds. So that's gonna be my primary project until some Natlan unit I dig.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Loved the trailer. Great animation, snappy fight choreography, great music and the length! Awesome all around.

That being said, I went and got myself C6 Kazuha yesterday, as I expected, Lady Luck was in that takin mood and I lost 2 out of 3 50/50s, got C6 Keq and C5 Diluc (ffs my Jean is at C0, how did I not get a single constellation after all that years and chasing cons on premium units).

I'm still not really sure what I'm doing, what artifacts, what team comp (maybe it's time to finally use Mona instead of Yelan?), so I kinda cobbled together this ragtag and cleared both sides of Abyss 12 with Kaz az DPS.

Super happy with him so far, but defo needs more polish after I see some calcs for DPS builds. So that's gonna be my primary project until some Natlan unit I dig.

Wooooo, how exciting. Congrats Bansai, C6 Kazuha is such a dream! Sorry your 50/50s did not go as you hoped but I am so glad you are enjoying your shiny improved Kazuha. That damage is impressive!
If there is one C6 I may want one day it would probably be either Kazuha or Wanderer.

Last edited:

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020

At least all those saved wishes resulted in something you like and will use

Congrats on the C6

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Also Xiao the GOAT gifting us a Dream Solvent. Always will you love you my short king!

El Buga was the first person I thought of once I saw that gift 🤣

Wooooo, how exciting. Congrats Bansai, C6 Kazuha is such a dream! Sorry your 50/50s did not go as you hoped but I am so glad you are enjoying your shiny improved Kazuha. That damage is impressive!
If there is one C6 I may want one day it would probably be either Kazuha or Wanderer.
At least all those saved wishes resulted in something you like and will use

Congrats on the C6

Thank you both.

icegif-95.gif

I still have over 550 wishes tho, so I am ready for Natlan. 🔥🐉

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
Yea i've used complete guides that include all the hidden chests. I got inazuma and liyue at 100% already.

Like I said, i hope this helps me reach a 100% for windwail highland, but i have read stories about the area being bugged for years now so we'll see. My guess is that it's bugged.

Not to beat a dead horse, but did you get the chests that are in Liyue that count towards Mondstat, and the "carrot chests" too?

Apparently the carrots are the most likely missed according to a guide I checked out this morning.

I did get 100% in that area, soooo maybe the carrots or Liyue chests might be the difference?! :)

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
El Buga was the first person I thought of once I saw that gift 🤣
I still have over 550 wishes tho, so I am ready for Natlan. 🔥🐉
Daaang you had many wishes saved up dude, cannot believe you got a C6 and have 550 left. So amazing!

Little progress update from my side. My Klee got her final ascension and is now lv87. She should be lv90 in a few days. Her Widsith only needs two more gold materials from the domain tomorrow and it will be lv90 too.
Then I need to start farming her artifact set and work on her talents. The nice thing is she is my first character who needed Freedom books so I had many on my account. Her talents are at 7/7/5 already. Going to aim for 8/8/6 for now.

Last edited:

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Congrats on the C6 Kazuha!

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
IF NOBODY GOT ME, I KNOW XIAO GOT ME.

Captura_de_Tela_167.jpg

Can I get an AMEN?

Got to 14.5 million before crowning Gaming, but now I only need two of his mats to be finally done.

Finished the A Roaring Success ending of Lynette's Hangout, and found a random Common Chest hidden in a dark corner of Adeptus' Abode thanks to the compass, thus filling the last Encounter Point for today.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
IF NOBODY GOT ME, I KNOW XIAO GOT ME.

Captura_de_Tela_167.jpg

Can I get an AMEN?

Got to 14.5 million before crowning Gaming, but now I only need two of his mats to be finally done.

Finished the A Roaring Success ending of Lynette's Hangout, and found a random Common Chest hidden in a dark corner of Adeptus' Abode thanks to the compass, thus filling the last Encounter Point for today.
Congrats, very nice! I still need to get my Gaming's talents up higher. Mine is still at 5/11/11. I was gonna work on Gaming more and level his Stonethresher but then Klee hijacked all my funds for herself. xD Cuteness won over Gaming's coolness.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Congrats, very nice! I still need to get my Gaming's talents up higher. Mine is still at 5/11/11. I was gonna work on Gaming more and level his Stonethresher but then Klee hijacked all my funds for herself. xD Cuteness won over Gaming's coolness.
Cool! I want to get him to 6/13/9 before calling it a day.

Meanwhile, saw the animated short.

vnbvwif79stc1.jpg

Arlecchino brainrot, Arlecchino brainrot, Arlecchino brainrot, Arlecchino brainrot.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Biggest take away with that poll is Itto and Bennett are more popular with male players and Kaveh and Lyney are with female players, which honestly is not shocking at all. lol

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Who was the last character you wished on before this?

BegogZ.gif

And going back further, 1st Wanderer banner -> 1st Nahida banner -> and probably 1st Ayato/Itto banner (whichever was later)

That being said, I haven't been pullin' these past year+ so much simply due to the fact that my roster is too stacked already, so before I commit I really need to dig a unit. Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever shared my roster, so here goes (every 5* has their 5* weapon too lol) for anybody interested:

5zTqTC0.png

qfdMpeD.png

08xsls4.png

Congrats on the C6 Kazuha!

Cheers!

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017

That's a top 3 I can agree with. I'd happily switch Zhongers with Childe, but you really can't compete with Archon/Sovereign status, so nevertheless, solid top 3.

At least he beat Ayato.

On a COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE, Orion how's your day going? JUST THOUGHT I'D ASK FOR NOR REASON AT ALL.

sister-sister-laughing.gif

Also glad to see true Anemo Archon at the top 😎

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Albedo and Cyno are WAY too low on those lists. But I agree with Kazuha, Zhongli and Alhaitham being so high in the ranking.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
On a COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE, Orion how's your day going? JUST THOUGHT I'D ASK FOR NOR REASON AT ALL.

sister-sister-laughing.gif
staring-candiace-dillard.gif

The otter propaganda of it all. And the fact that Tarantula just happened to be exactly one spot above Ayato on both polls? Clearly Fatui funded shenanigans at work.

It's fine though, because my main takeaway is that Ayato still manages to be quite popular on personality, charm, and honest hard work alone, despite essentially having a nonexistent presence in the main story. He reached such heights on his own merit, without having to commit crimes on every city street corner like Tartuga, or dramatically weep in court to garner fan sympathy like Ottearlette. If he's ever given half their amount of material, just imagine the heights he'd reach~

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
wait, this leak of the Arlechinno banner

arle-banner-4-stars-chevreuse-lynette-freminet-v0-eRm7ffSEpQWjQgS5zczHAy8335DmT4BksrObx_2nAiE.jpg

If true is a BIG win for me since I have C0 Chevreuse, C5 Lynette and C1 Freminet so I would take all dem constellations.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
MUST_NOT_COMMENT_ON_THAT_LIST...

excited-omg.gif

Also glad to see true Anemo Archon at the top 😎

Now listen here! Lord Barsibato is eternal (especially when he'll get his second story quest and everyone will be moved to tears again), while no one will remember Canadian Aether anymore.

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
I've been using Klee and Navia for several Abyss cycles recently so I want to do a bit differently this time.
Nilou comp for the first half (Furina is only there to be the second healer so that Nahia can be comfortable onfield), and Lynette main DPS for the second half. Clear time was a bit higher than I'm used to but I had lots of fun playing Lynette so it's all good.

I've never played C6 Kazuha, so I wonder how much stronger his Anemo DPS is compared to C6 Lynette
(E,Q don't count and except for the fact that his infusion can't be overridden by C6 Bennett).

TtYzSpT.png

Last edited:

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
Yes I was corrected about Arle's release but definitely now next week! AhhhH! That 7 min short went by fast! I wanted to see more! I am so ready for her. Have her on guaranteed.Hoping to get her early so I can get her weapon too.

Also this patch managed to get Amber to C6. My 3rd c6 5-star with the others being Jean and Qiqi. Shows how many 50/50s I lost to them.

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I regret throwing another 20 pulls to see if I can get early C2 Neuvilette.

Chevreuse is back and I guess I'll fish for more cons. Kinda hope I lose 50/50 to Tighnari now while trying for her.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Theat pavilion that was blown up and where Mother died in the Arlecchino short is an actual loction in the game:

GLWCxefbIAIfKUz

GLWCxefbsAE1fq0

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
That pavilion that was blown up and where Mother died in the arlecchino short is an actual loction in the game:

GLWCxefbIAIfKUz

GLWCxefbsAE1fq0
Nice detail, thanks for sharing!

I'd make it my pulling location but it'd have the opposite desired effect, and I need all the luck I can get.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Tried doing abyss 11 yesterday with Diluc on my second account and it did not go well since I forgot Gaming took everything from him so just switched to another team.

m6B75mo.png

I dunno why I didn't just look what i used last abyss there