• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
Theat pavilion that was blown up and where Mother died in the Arlecchino short is an actual loction in the game:

GLWCxefbIAIfKUz

GLWCxefbsAE1fq0

I thought that the moment it blew up!

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Fontaine characters hurt themselves, so we've finally aligned.

"Torment is their backstory" fits with basically every character in Liyue and Inazuma as well.

And half the Sumeru characters. And a few Mondstadt.

Theat pavilion that was blown up and where Mother died in the Arlecchino short is an actual loction in the game:

Whoa, I actually recognize that area and I haven't spent as much time in Fontaine as I wanted.

That's about to change when my new PC shows up in a few weeks...

Also, good call on orange girl. I noticed the orange dangling from the sword but couldn't place/remember it's significance.

Chino joins up with Ei and Cloud Retainer in the "had a gang of badass girls at my side and most of them are dead now" club.

mehm

Oct 27, 2017
This game is playing tricks on me sometimes. Right next to the Statue of the Seven in Dragonspine was a chest in plain sight. I must have crossed this chest hundreds of times without noticing it. Well, it can happen I told myself. Then a few minutes later I teleported to a waypoint in Starfell Valley. Used the compass and it actually showed a chest nearby. And there it was, high atop on a stone pillar a precious chest. My 513th in Mondstadt. A region where I was hundreds of times.

When I get a compass I always teleport to all the waypoints and use it to look for chests. I know that chests don't spawn out of nowhere but it still bewilders sometimes how these things can happen haha.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
This game is playing tricks on me sometimes. Right next to the Statue of the Seven in Dragonspine was a chest in plain sight. I must have crossed this chest hundreds of times without noticing it. Well, it can happen I told myself. Then a few minutes later I teleported to a waypoint in Starfell Valley. Used the compass and it actually showed a chest nearby. And there it was, high atop on a stone pillar a precious chest. My 513th in Mondstadt. A region where I was hundreds of times.

When I get a compass I always teleport to all the waypoints and use it to look for chests. I know that chests don't spawn out of nowhere but it still bewilders sometimes how these things can happen haha.

Treasure chests in Genshin are more full of mysteries than the conspiracy theories about GTAV.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
There isn't even blood on the orange or the sword.
She got out.

Orange Girl gonna be playable by The Knave Act II.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I'm skipping but I'll be praying it is Cheveruse instead of Benny for all the Cheveruse wanters. She is a beast at C6. Been using her on my Raiden teams.

Though on the flipside I think that's exactly the core reason I'm not personally pulling for Daddy-Dearest. Between already having Hu Tao for Vape and Raiden for Cheveruse, I don't have that impulse for Arlecchino "filling a gap on my account."

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017

If you can believe this:

After reading your post I thought I'd check out the Statue of the Seven to see if there might be a chest nearby out of sheer boredom and curiosity……

…., well, I found THREE SWITCHS IN THE CIRCULAR PIT RIGHT NEXT TO THE STAUE OF THE SEVEN, that when activated sequentially, unlocked 3 EXQUISITE CHESTS!!!

I'm in shock!

Edit:!!! And, checking that cave nearby where you fed some plate on the ground for multiple days near a small tent, there was a Precious Chest surrounded by 3 cute Snow Foxes!🦊 🦊 🦊!!! which trigger a "Untellable Tale" achievement for 5 more primos.

3 Exquisite = 15
1 Precious = 10
1 achievement = 5

30 primos! :)

Edit 2: 2 more small brown chests near the peaks of the mountains and not far up high and southwest of the SotSeven was a frozen chest that prompted 2 Cryo Cicins to pop out and fight. The chest did not need special Crimson Agate stones to melt it. Just Yanfei.

Last edited:

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Can you kindly pinpoint where those chests were? Gonna check if I got them on my account asap.

I save all those tips to check later, and most of the time I haven't got those lmao. Like that achievement in the Chasm yesterday.

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
Another Exquisite chest half buried southeast of the teleport directly south of the SotS. Near a puzzle shrine looking spot… >_>

Using Xianyun to jump jump jump, near the SUPER Frozen zone of Dragonspine, there was a Pyro Seelie that flew down towards that large respawning Cryo Lawachurl: another Exquisite chest!

Last edited:

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
This and the past Abyss have not been such a mess compared to the Sumeru cycle but still a bit harsh

GmtNtCs.png

Chamber 3 second half was complete with 1 second to spare because I always fucked the shield timings of the boss

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Albedo and Cyno are WAY too low on those lists. But I agree with Kazuha, Zhongli and Alhaitham being so high in the ranking.
Agreed, especially Cyno. I'm kind of amazed he's that low, he's such a cool character both design and personality wise and his obsession with puns is really endearing!

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
This and the past Abyss have not been such a mess compared to the Sumeru cycle but still a bit harsh

GmtNtCs.png

Chamber 3 second half was complete with 1 second to spare because I always fucked the shield timings of the boss
Yeah 12-3-2 is just a pain in the ass. Luckily I have Xianyun now so I can get plunges for that side, but it still sucks since I put Zhongli on the other side.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished the Chenyu Vale WQ, good quest and of course fantastic area. Need 21 more Spirit Carps but I'm heading back to do Fontaine WQ I didn't finish lol.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I want to use Gaming but I feel like his damage sucks. Then I watch videos like this and see 300k per plunge without Furina or CR. My brain can't comprehend it...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXi3zKQJL64

I have to assume C6 Diona's EM Share + Instructor Bennet leads to really good Melt numbers.

Okay yeah, that's a C6 Diona with Elegy, Instructor Bennet on Aquila. That's a crazy amount of EM that Gaming is getting from just passives.

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
"Ember fire", the vocal song in Arle's animation short has been released (it should be on other streaming services as well). Fantastic song.

music.youtube.com

燼火 - YouTube Music

Provided to YouTube by miHoYo 燼火 · HOYO-MiX 原神-燼火 (Original Game Soundtrack) ℗ miHoYo Released on: 2024-04-18 Composer: HOYO-MiX Lyricist: HOYO-MiX Aut...

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Surely Hoyoverse can't get away with using that same graveyard for every scene. I'm pretty sure we now have enough dead NPCs to account for almost every grave in that graveyard.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Right, but are they the same as the kid from the end of the short.
Or is that just some random.

And if they are, it really begs into question how old Freminet is.

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Double crowned Neuvilette, I've used up my last available crown.

He joined Tighnari, Raiden, Hu Tao, Yelan, Sara, Xingqiu in the double 👑 club. Next patch, he'll joined Nahida to be my 2nd triple crown character.

ok i admit i do like Paimon and Itto insulting each other

doing Interlude Chapter: Act 2

You'll be pleased to know those nicknames stay for every event that comes after it.