• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
I randomly warp to a Sumeru waypoint move a little and
7ay41xM.jpg

How did I miss this chest just standing there

I guess I missed it too, lmao, thx.

Congrats to all you freshly baked Father havers.

The pulling bonanza started to tempt me a bit, but ultimately I'm sticking with my goal of hoarding more wishes to C6 some kickas Natlan dude.

Last edited:

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I did try Arle to beat the Scara fight and yeah she can destroy the stuff easy to stop his Spirit Bomb. I'll try her in the abyss later
How wonderful to wake up to all the good fortune in our OT. I hope I did not miss anyone, so many pages to go through!
Thanks. If I win the 50/50 on Clorinde it will definitely have been the luckiest Ive got for a region

Whew I was able to get Arle to 90 right now. I still have 180 Fragile Resin to use...
I should really have kept some but I always use them pretty fast.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
Artifact limits aren't as bad in Star Rail because you can just dismantle them into the exp material. In Genshin you can only buy the material (or get it via rewards) and you have to hold onto all the artifacts.

correct, I was looking for the dismantle feature in GI , thought it was like in HSR but a 1 year old game beating a 3 year old game in qol is just frustrating at this point

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
I did try Arle to beat the Scara fight and yeah she can destroy the stuff easy to stop his Spirit Bomb. I'll try her in the abyss later

Thanks. If I win the 50/50 on Clorinde it will definitely have been the luckiest Ive got for a region

I should really have kept some but I always use them pretty fast.

It's weird I just get stingy about not using them. Hoarding it for no reason. I should really do that for primos. Later today I shall max level her weapon.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
At 39 Pity now so if my non C6 4* like Kaveh/Mika/Chevreuse shows up in the second half I can't risk going for constellations on them.

Arubedo

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 24, 2018
Morocco
Abyss reset is now every month in 4.7
Seems like the increase of abyss primogems wasn't just some type of kindness.
So the new Endgame and the abyss gonna rotate a bit like in HSR.

Berkut

Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20240424-155932.png

Was trying to pull the 4* hp sword.. dumped 50 pulls in. Got the 5* bow. Kinda disappointed. Would love to save the pity for someone else.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'll beat the new boss a few more times and only start Arle quest later today when I'm really up since it's only 5 am now.

I actually have not done Chiori's quest or Lynette hangout yet, I just opened a few chest and actually did dailies the last few days

I do like the craft 10 teapot stuff now and claim all.

Trying to hold out for those Clorinde leaks, but Arle does feel good.
Just start winning everything get/early 5* like me!

Screenshot_20240424-155932.png

Was trying to pull the 4* hp sword.. dumped 50 pulls in. Got the 5* bow. Kinda disappointed. Would love to save the pity for someone else.
Chasing 4* does this but I always fall for it too.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Artifact limits aren't as bad in Star Rail because you can just dismantle them into the exp material. In Genshin you can only buy the material (or get it via rewards) and you have to hold onto all the artifacts.
It takes longer to clear out your artifacts in Genshin but when it comes to inventory management, they are both the same.

As long as you're not hoarding junk artifacts you should have enough space. If you haven't upgraded an artifact that 'has potential' you got over a year ago, you're probably never gonna gonna use it so either strongbox them or infuse them into fodder.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Yeah I never ran out of space in either games for Artifacts but I'm always upgrading something and live in domains/caverns.

Must resist weapon banner. I only have 4 pulls now anyway

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm ngl, I definitely like how Arle looks more now than I did in the beta. If only her gameplay had a little extra something to it. Some CAs needing to be weaved in or something.

Do her normal strings continue if she dodges like Wriothesley?

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
3 drops
eK8B6Vv.jpg

Pulled for 86 5*characters/constellations and won 36 times. Been there since day 1

Last edited:

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
I know it's very early in the morning but damn! This new area is so pretty! It's like a painting. Shows why Mihoyo is on top.

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Lost to Diluc but she came on the next 10-pull, so with the refund it was like 8 pulls for Father! Still 170 left in the bank but I'll save for Furina's rerun even if PJWS looks very bad on her and.. scythe........

Will finish using my resin on her boss then start her story quest

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Yeah Arle will be 80 today. 90 Friday if I'm unlucky.

Some of my paimon.moe stats
7bElTBN.png

Missing Klee Before Keqing
IWntcoh.png
Just Clorinde for me next. Natlan I think I'll go only Archon. Harbinger if we get one to have a full party.
Lost to Diluc but she came on the next 10-pull, so with the refund it was like 8 pulls for Father! Still 170 left in the bank but I'll save for Furina's rerun even if PJWS looks very bad on her and.. scythe........

Oof at least you got her quickly after the Diluc. I'm also using her with PJWS since it's the best I got stats wise but I could go Death Match to make it looks better.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The impact of the short was definitely lessened with the timeline...
She killed Clervie and then bummed around for a year. Somehow Crucabena forgot about her or Clervie in that interim? Super messy way to handle it.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Used primos for resin since I'm impatient but she's 80 now

fqrBDsr.jpg

Still gonna take to late tomorrow or Friday for 90. I think I'll try sleeping more before doing her story, Exploring can wait tomorrow.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
The fuck is up with the little thingies around the new weekly boss arena?

image.png

image.png

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017

Congrats on getting her so early after the nasty Diluc jump-scare!

Feeling under the weather since the weekend so will probably do my pulls and whatever dailies and log out to sleep early-
Good look tauke, hope you get her and feel a lot better!

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Abyss reset is now every month in 4.7
Seems like the increase of abyss primogems wasn't just some type of kindness.
So the new Endgame and the abyss gonna rotate a bit like in HSR.

wait, I've not been following this closely for the past week. what exactly is changing about abyss and what's the new endgame, please

Adeptfawn

Oct 28, 2017
Managed to win the 50/50 and got Arlecchino! Unfortunately have no time to do the quest to unlock the new (underwater, I assume?) area so she's stuck at level 40 for now
I wish Genshin had some kind of quick start feature so you could fight brand new bosses/grind domains as soon as they drop and let you reach them at your own pace. It sucks when a new area drops and, instead of being able to fully take your time, you have to rush at least a little bit through it just so you can level up a new character

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
wait, I've not been following this closely for the past week. what exactly is changing about abyss and what's the new endgame, please

this is a good summary

New game mode that seems to possibly be a souped up version of the one rogue-like event we once had? But details are still sparse.
What is known:
You start with 6 fixed characters. If you don't own them, you get trial versions. You can add up to 12 characters as reserves (3 difficulty modes, 4/8/12 reserve chars respectively), but they need to have a specific element (only Pyro, Electro and Anemo allowed for season 1). Exceptions are a couple of "special guests" that are off-element, but you need to own them to use them.
You "unlock" characters from your reserve with (random?) events happening in that mode (no idea how that works exactly yet, but it makes me think it could be more similar to that rogue-like event).
Additionally, you can also pick one character from a friend.
620 total primos per season (we do not know how long a season lasts, but possibly a full patch since Clorinde is a Trial character and Siegewinne a Special Guest in season 1).
Regular Abyss will get bumped from 600 to 800 primos.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Still don't know what's going on with Arle gameplay. Threw a 10 pull at 0 pity at her banner and saw gold - thought I might have lucked out but ended up being a Mona con. Will probably hold my guarantee now though. Either way I'm not too mad since it was dead one 10-pull at 0 pity

this is a good summary

Thank you!

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Managed to win the 50/50 and got Arlecchino! Unfortunately have no time to do the quest to unlock the new (underwater, I assume?) area so she's stuck at level 40 for now
I wish Genshin had some kind of quick start feature so you could fight brand new bosses/grind domains as soon as they drop and let you reach them at your own pace. It sucks when a new area drops and, instead of being able to fully take your time, you have to rush at least a little bit through it just so you can level up a new character
The area with her boss unlocks very early (like 20 min?) into the world quest so you can just do up to the point where you can access it

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Current stats on Gladiator with PJWS and she will get an extra 9.6% CD from the final ascension
BoBbX4S.jpg

I may try getting her weapon on a rerun but I'm good for now.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
How awesome, congrats on getting her! :)

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
Got her, and the scythe in 120 rolls, will try to get her C1, she is at lvl90, weapon 80, talents 8/6/6, artifacts are a mess though.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Got her, and the scythe in 120 rolls, will try to get her C1, she is at lvl90, weapon 80, talents 8/6/6, artifacts are a mess though.
Woo you got lucky, awesome to see. Congrats! Hope you enjoy her lots.

I watched some videos of her gameplay during my lunch break, damn she is really really strong.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
think i will call it here for the morning.

But got Father to level 70 with 4/4/4 talents. And her weapon to level 60

Just need to farm everything else when i get home

Then relics, gross

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Arle quest would've been 100 times more engaging if the motherfuckin' animation didn't practically spoil everything already, wtf were they thinking... 🤣

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
666 Primos
zyRUNV8.jpg

I'll eventually use the billet thing and mora bag because the red mark bothers me.

Arle talents at 8/6/6

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
I knew my bad feeling towards that 50/50 was justified lmao. Ended up losing it at pity 78 to Tighnari C1. 🤡 Father only came after 80 pulls.

Captura_de_Tela_174.jpg

Captura_de_Tela_175.jpg

Bonus: Lynette C3, Freminet C2, Barbara C5 (lol) and Xiangling C-Ifreakinglostcount.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
New character hype is very demonic. just had to talk myself off of the ledge of using my guarantee on Arle. I do not need another damage dealer and a Pyro one at that.

Luckily I managed to stay strong

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I knew my bad feeling towards that 50/50 was justified lmao. Ended up losing it at pity 78 to Tighnari C1. 🤡 Father only came after 80 pulls.

Captura_de_Tela_174.jpg

Captura_de_Tela_175.jpg

Bonus: Lynette C3, Freminet C2, Barbara C5 (lol) and Xiangling C-Ifreakinglostcount.

Barbara just wanted to be part of the Family too. Suck about the 50/50 loss.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for Chlorine leaks to drop before deciding to pull the lever on Arle.

How long does it take to unlock the new world boss to farm her leveling ascension material?

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017

Captura_de_Tela_174.jpg

Captura_de_Tela_175.jpg

Ouch, sorry Buga! :( At least you got her in the end, I hope you will enjoy her a lot.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
How long is the world quest?
Want to know that also. Thinking about livestreaming it on the channel I maintain with some friends, but if it's more than 3 hours with lots of dialogue, I might do it beforehand and only explore it after.

Also, how much until I unlock the new world boss?

And, is this quest like Chenyu Vale's one, where it starts just by entering Petrichor? Hoyo loves to put those traps on the overworld.

Barbara just wanted to be part of the Family too. Suck about the 50/50 loss.
Ouch, sorry Buga! :( At least you got her in the end, I hope you will enjoy her a lot.
Thanks, guys. Problem is, those 4* were all characters I have no use for, and XL was already C6 since 2022. I wanted that 50/50 loss to be a Jean or Dehya at least. Looks like I'm back to my 2022 luck, I guess.

From now on I'm only pulling with at least 160+ pulls in the bank. Noted.

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
So from what I'm seeing it's a good thing I was on vacation when her trailers were released and I haven't gotten around to watching them yet

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
Welp got Arle after like 80 pulls? Mihoyoverse is asking for premium freemogems pulls.

Had to dip into my emergency Starglitter stash for 23 more fates as I only have enough freemogems for 57 pulls.

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
My current Arle Gladiator build with PJSW. I would like a bit more ER but with a shield (and Fav), I'm quite satisfied with it.
When she got some more CD from final ascension, I will give her more CR to reach 80%.

GxVw8gB.jpeg